Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor (1756 Views)

My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor / She Texted Her Father's Number On 4th Anniversary Of His Death And Got This: / Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by Foremans: 10:03am On May 08, 2023
This is very folly of me. I guess I carried my folly attitude to my new life.

I don't expect you to believe me, but if you do, I assure you am being honest. I don't like any of these and I just want to die but can't kill myself.

There is this lady that happened to like me in a strange way and even though I tried to push her away she always came back. I treated her in a way to deter her from talking to me but she kept coming.

One day, we were in my house watching movie when the light went off. Boredom stepped up and when she asked me why I was mostly quiet, I told her my secret. In strict confidence.

She laughed and didn't believe me until I took my phone and showed him an obituary poster years ago posted by my brother on Facebook. She freaked out and was shouting... I begged her to calm down that I can't hurt her and that am still human... I even told her that anything she does can affect my existence. She panicked even though I later lied to her that it was my twin brother that died.

Two days back, I knew she chatted my brother on Facebook and he told him about me, even though the girl didn't tell him about my existence. I just knew all these. I called her line but she stopped picking. Yesterday she told her friend and her pastor. I know because I have this natural knowledge about everything that concerns my existence.

Now I have to move somewhere else. I don't know how to go about it. I can't disappear, I don't have any power and I can't do anything aside humanly.

It either I look for money somehow or I have to just run and face anywhere my leg can takes me to...

This may be my last post.
Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by ecolime(m): 10:12am On May 08, 2023
I still find your posts intriguing.

Just dey use us catch cruise Foremans.

I know because I have this natural knowledge about everything that concerns my existence.

Now I have to move somewhere else. I don't know how to go about it. I can't disappear, I don't have any power and I can't do anything aside humanly.

You contradicted yourself here. You said you don't have supernatural powers yet you know everything that concerns your existence and the discussion she had with her Pastor. This means you have some Powers. You probably don't know how to explore the rest yet.

8 Likes

Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by donbachi(m): 10:20am On May 08, 2023
Go and hand yourself to the police for the crime you committed.
Stop been a fugitive.

6 Likes

Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by Nobody: 10:26am On May 08, 2023
This is what happens when u are on a cheap codeine & rephnol diet.

9 Likes

Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by dawnomike(m): 10:32am On May 08, 2023
Foremans:

I don't expect you to believe me, but if you do, I assure you am being honest. I don't like any of these and I just want to die but can't kill myself.

There is this lady that happened to like me in a strange way and even though I tried to push her away she always came back. I treated her in a way to deter her from talking to me but she kept coming.

One day, we were in my house watching movie when the light went off. Boredom stepped up and when she asked me why I was mostly quiet, I told her my secret. In strict confidence.

She laughed and didn't believe me until I took my phone and showed him an obituary poster years ago posted by my brother on Facebook. She freaked out and was shouting... I begged her to calm down that I can't hurt her and that am still human... I even told her that anything she does can affect my existence. She panicked even though I later lied to her that it was my twin brother that died.

Two days back, I knew she chatted my brother on Facebook and he told him about me, even though the girl didn't tell him about my existence. I just knew all these. I called her line but she stopped picking. Yesterday she told her friend and her pastor. I know because I have this natural knowledge about everything that concerns my existence.

It either I look for money somehow or I have to just run and face anywhere my leg can takes me to...

Reach out to me
Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by Dogalmighty17: 10:47am On May 08, 2023
You are insane and you need mental treatment. Your delusions are pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by Nice2023(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
You are insane and you need mental treatment. Your delusions are pathetic.

E never reach to abuse people.

What do u guys enjoy in this.

1 Like

Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by ezugegere(m): 11:09am On May 08, 2023
You actually have a lot of powers, you don't just know how to explore them yet. You can disappear. You can do a lot of things. You just need an older ghost to guide you. By older, I don't mean in terms of age but in terms of experience.
For more guidance and information on how to, you can contact me...

1 Like

Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by Foremans: 12:11pm On May 08, 2023
dawnomike:
Reach out to me
if you may, can you drop your email?
Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by Foremans: 12:13pm On May 08, 2023
ecolime:
I still find your posts intriguing.

Just dey use us catch cruise Foremans.

I know because I have this natural knowledge about everything that concerns my existence.

You contradicted yourself here. You said you don't have supernatural powers yet you know everything that concerns your existence and the discussion she had with her Pastor. This means you have some Powers. You probably don't know how to explore the rest yet.
I don't want any power. I just want to die in peace. I don't know how to die, I can't kill myself neither can anyone.
Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by Foremans: 12:14pm On May 08, 2023
ezugegere:
You actually have a lot of powers, you don't just know how to explore them yet. You can disappear. You can do a lot of things. You just need an older ghost to guide you. By older, I don't mean in terms of age but in terms of experience.
For more guidance and information on how to, you can contact me...
I don't want guidance, I just want to die
Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by Brownshoe: 12:20pm On May 08, 2023
Kasber or what that moniker again? is that you, send your account number it seems you are broke

3 Likes

Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by dawnomike(m): 12:38pm On May 08, 2023
Foremans:
if you may, can you drop your email?
mikkyletty@gmail.com
Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by Exmilitant(m): 12:48pm On May 08, 2023
Foremans:
I don't want any power. I just want to die in peace. I don't know how to die, I can't kill myself neither can anyone.
Couldn't just lie on your bed and stay there till your rotten body is found?

1 Like

Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by Foremans: 1:05pm On May 08, 2023
Exmilitant:
Couldn't just lie on your bed and stay there till your rotten body is found?
I can't die like that. Somehow I will be out and alive. I can't die if am already dead. I just need to stop to exist but I can't go home too.
Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by ahnie: 1:06pm On May 08, 2023
This must be either Jerome.stark,aka Obama messhit or kyber the fruit seller boy

1 Like

Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by ezugegere(m): 1:07pm On May 08, 2023
Foremans:
I don't want guidance, I just want to die

You are already dead. You can't die again... I will teach you how to transition to your eternal resting place...
Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by Exmilitant(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2023
Foremans:
I can't die like that. Somehow I will be out and alive. I can't die if am already dead. I just need to stop to exist but I can't go home too.
you remind me of vampire lestat.
Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by MumEmdy(f): 2:45pm On May 08, 2023
Was your death faked, I don't seems to understand abi you just dey play?

2 Likes

Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by FRANCISTOWN: 4:33pm On May 08, 2023
Everyday for NL na cruise and shit. This is the best forum in the world 🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:00pm On May 08, 2023
Nairaland don tire me,thrash write up

1 Like

Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by Houseofglam7(f): 5:13pm On May 08, 2023
undecided
Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by Gadafii: 12:56am On May 09, 2023
Second option is best for you.
Just run as far as your legs can carry
Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by xavuv: 10:21am On May 09, 2023
If you disappear, what about your job, and the new relationships you have created in lagos. In your first thread, you mentioned you got a few sum of money at the bank, u can use it to change location. Anyway, if you need help in some certain ways then im a PM away
Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by Foodqueen(f): 12:51pm On May 09, 2023
Foremans:

Answer just this one.

Where you a nairalanders in your former life?

If yes, what was your monicker.

1 Like

Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by Princessdainty(m): 3:46pm On May 09, 2023
Rest ijn!

1 Like

Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by Icrave4u: 9:45pm On May 09, 2023
Lol dude is funny he is just using us to catch cruise. Probably he like the attention he get from us. But before you dissapear someone people here needs the million in your account atleast they will use it to remember you.
Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by Wenonawde(m): 3:28am On May 10, 2023
Dey play !!!!
Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by capetownboyz(m): 3:57pm On May 10, 2023
Wacko
Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by wunmi590(m): 6:30pm On May 10, 2023
ezugegere:
For more guidance and information on how to, you can contact me

Are you an older ghost 👻?
Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by wunmi590(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2023
Foremans:

Have you tried to run 🏃‍♀️ in front of a fast moving trailer?
Re: I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor by ezugegere(m): 10:10am On May 11, 2023
wunmi590:

Are you an older ghost 👻?

You wouldn't want to go into that discussion...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man and Wife ... / 47 Years Old Man Impregnates 13 Years Old Girl Left In His Care / Am 21 Yrs & I Hav 1.3 Million, My Dad Wants Me 2 Save The Money. Somebody Help Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.