Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

IPOB Gives History That America Was Biafra Land Very Funny - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Gives History That America Was Biafra Land Very Funny (694 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s N50m COVID-19 Gift: IPOB Gives Directive On Sharing Formula / Ekweremadu: IPOB Gives Conditions To Forgive Igbo Politicians / Ipob Gives Obiano Victory Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Gives History That America Was Biafra Land Very Funny by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lol Amarabae said this I laughed I tuned in to Radio Biafra demonic radio that is against Jesus no news to report.
So went to RB London that was closed before that Liepods complained.

Lo and Behold Liepod land grabbers have started given history how Ekiti was Biafra land.

lol

Join the Radio Biafra London their group that was closed before and click here.

https://mobile./222919287822515?view=permalink&id=1422779531169812&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6413387527921197669%3Amf_story_key.1422779531169812%3Atop_level_post_id.1422779531169812%3Atl_objid.1422779531169812
Liepod no go kill me o grin

Re: IPOB Gives History That America Was Biafra Land Very Funny by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
liepods
Re: IPOB Gives History That America Was Biafra Land Very Funny by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Omenkalives NgeneUkwenu this land grabbers are serious o
Re: IPOB Gives History That America Was Biafra Land Very Funny by Nne5: 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Where is it?

Read and comprehend ipobexposed

So when are you gonna take the otapiapia.You said you would do it if NK is ever released.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Gives History That America Was Biafra Land Very Funny by ZombieTAMER: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Henceforth Any ipob that comments on this kids thread is a fool for life
Allow this kid talk to himself ... We all know he is not well

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Gives History That America Was Biafra Land Very Funny by BlackDBagba: 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
undecided
Re: IPOB Gives History That America Was Biafra Land Very Funny by ZombieTAMER: 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nne5:
Where is it?

So when are you gonna take the otapiapia.You said you would do it if NK is ever released.
cheesy
Let us take it that u don't know who you are responding to
That ipobexposed guy is only but a kid writing Waec ... There is no difference between him and ademusiwa
Don't belittle yourself by responding to him next time

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Gives History That America Was Biafra Land Very Funny by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nne5:
Where is it?

cheesy

is he not in kuje cooling his rotten asss

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gives History That America Was Biafra Land Very Funny by Nasa28(m): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2017

Foolishness is not just a general concept, it shows itself in concrete situations

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gives History That America Was Biafra Land Very Funny by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nasa28:

Foolishness is not just a general concept, it shows itself in concrete situations

Igbos are the worst type of fools. But they keep calligraphy APC members zombie
Re: IPOB Gives History That America Was Biafra Land Very Funny by najoke: 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
Biafuros........most gullible,frustrated d***b species on planet earth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Gives History That America Was Biafra Land Very Funny by sweerychick(f): 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Now I know that stupidity runs in the veins of this op called IPOB exposed. You go about creating a phantom post through Facebook with a fake account. And tag it Biafra. My friend madness is not walking around naked, it comes in different categories. And yours is one classic example. Please get a job or more importantly a life.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gives History That America Was Biafra Land Very Funny by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 27, 2017
sweerychick:
Now I know that stupidity runs in the veins of this op called IPOB exposed. You go about creating a phantom post through Facebook with a fake account. And tag it Biafra. My friend madness is not walking around naked, it comes in different categories. And yours is one classic example. Please get a job or more importantly a life.

Madam close your mouth u no supposed talk this thing. Your saying is fake but when it was closed down by Mark Zuckerberg last year u guys were ranting how Buhari bribed him.
Re: IPOB Gives History That America Was Biafra Land Very Funny by Vicolan: 7:38am On Apr 27, 2017
I'm not surprise jare....Make them they go naw....Complexion self na disadvantage
Re: IPOB Gives History That America Was Biafra Land Very Funny by sweerychick(f): 8:09am On Apr 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

Madam close your mouth u no supposed talk this thing. Your saying is fake but when it was closed down by Mark Zuckerberg last year u guys were ranting how Buhari bribed him.

talk to the hand
Re: IPOB Gives History That America Was Biafra Land Very Funny by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 27, 2017
gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Is President Muhammadu Buhari's Ministarial Nominee From Kogi A Fraud? / Pdp Youth Leader, 50 Others Decamp To The Apc In Aks / Government reveals what Boko Haram did to released Chibok girls while in custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.