Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Oba Of Lagos A Disgrace To Lagos And Entire Yoruba Race - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Lagos A Disgrace To Lagos And Entire Yoruba Race (460 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / Video Of The Oba Of Lagos Palace On Fire / How Oba Of Lagos Greeted His Former Visitors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Lagos A Disgrace To Lagos And Entire Yoruba Race by omolami: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
The Oba of Lagos by his attitude to Oba of Ife is great disgrace, emvarrasment to all yoruba race. Arrogancy and childishness are what i see in him. Sonetimes i wonder how he got the obaship. Was he entitled or smuggled to the throne? The nan equally talks too much and loves money. Afterall in heirachy of seniority thevoba of ife senior him. May be oba of Lagos is jealous abd feeling insecure. Oba of Lagos must apologise tovOba of Ife hence Oba of Lagos is unfitvto wear that crown
Re: Oba Of Lagos A Disgrace To Lagos And Entire Yoruba Race by DrGoodman: 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
omolami:
The Oba of Lagos by his attitude to Oba of Ife is great disgrace, emvarrasment to all yoruba race. Arrogancy and childishness are what i see in him. Sonetimes i wonder how he got the obaship. Was he entitled or smuggled to the throne? The nan equally talks too much and loves money. Afterall in heirachy of seniority thevoba of ife senior him. May be oba of Lagos is jealous abd feeling insecure. Oba of Lagos must apologise tovOba of Ife hence Oba of Lagos is unfitvto wear that crown

Republic of Afonjaland will be an interesting country grin
Re: Oba Of Lagos A Disgrace To Lagos And Entire Yoruba Race by mexxmoney: 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
Which one is oba of Ife again? I thought it was ooni of Ife. Besides, Op be careful, you may be banished to the lagoon if the oba hears this
Re: Oba Of Lagos A Disgrace To Lagos And Entire Yoruba Race by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Please dont let us blame him, he was picked from grass and he taught he has arrive not knowing that his nobody but ordinary chief of Lagos
Re: Oba Of Lagos A Disgrace To Lagos And Entire Yoruba Race by sisisioge: 7:00am On Apr 27, 2017
grin grin grin

He didn't think deep...had no idea he would end up ridiculing himself and his throne. Given how loud and uncouth he's been in the past years, this is a good lesson for him. Ala seju man te ni!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Biafra: South East Assembly Asks Court To Revoke Kanu’s Bail‎ / The Song Of The Universe ---on Lifechanyuan Era (1) / See What Your Zodiac Sign Says Today - June 6, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.