Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

"Divine Query" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Divine Query" (356 Views)

I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader / The Divine Pattern Of Wealth Transfer In The Last Days - Joseph Prince Sermon / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Divine Query" by elohimoutreach: 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Query is a notice no one wants in his/her file. Why? Because it is a pointer towards the exit door. I once witnessed a civil servant seriously crying because the Boss threatens to fire query. Query is the implication of negligence of duty; mission fail; disobedience and in short questionable character.
Ecclesiastes 12:13 says "...fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man". Beloved, fearing God in all you do is your duty. Also, keeping all God's commandments is an obligation you must at all times carry out.
Take Note: James 2:10 says "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all". A guilty servant receives query and that is capable of leading to termination of appointment. ARE YOU NOT GUILTY? No wonder death(termination) is the wages of sin. Please live right in Christ by performing your divine duty and it shall be well with you in Jesus name

(1) (Reply)

I Think Religion Needs To Be Banned In This Country. / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Islamic Comics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.