Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know (73000 Views)

7 Psalm To Read When Seeking For God Mercy And Favour. / Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by Mediablare: 8:34am On Apr 22, 2018
Are you in need of God’s mercy and favour over your life, over your family, over a situation? Here are some prayer points for mercy and favour that you can use to pray.

Favour is defined as a liking, an approval, an act of kindness, a support for someone beyond what is usual or what the person deserves. It is a very bad thing to lack mercy and favour in life. This is because, there are times when some situations are beyond our control or limit, and only God’s mercy and favour can help. This kind of situations or problems can result to a life of struggles and frustration. To overcome these difficult situations in our lives, we need God’s mercy and favour.

Things you should note and do to be able to enjoy God’s mercy and favour

These are some of the things you should take note and practice so that your prayer for mercy and favour can be answered:

Stay connected to God.
Repent of any sin and from secret unholy dealings that might be a hindrance.
Decide to live in obedience to God’s word and trust God to help you with the decision
Walk in love daily.
Be a person of prayer and trust God for the grace to always pray.
Prayers for mercy and favour

Mercy and favour go hand in hand most of the time. That is why I have decided not to write the prayers for mercy separate and for favour separately. Here are twenty prayer points on mercy and favour that are powerful.

1. Lord, I thank you because my joy is multiplying as I receive unlimited favour of God in Jesus Name.

2. Lord, in whatever way that I have sinned against you and disobeyed your word and instructions, please show me mercy according to your loving kindness and forgive my sins according to your mercy that endures forever in Jesus name.

3. Lord, I seek your mercy and favour in my life, in my studies, in my business and so on (mention those areas where you want God’s mercy and favour), in Jesus name.

4. Father, by your mercy, listen to my cry and give me testimonies in Jesus name.

5. Psalms 102 verse 13 says: “You will arise and have mercy on Zion; for the time to favour her, Yes, the set time, has come. Oh Lord, arise and show me mercy, for it is time for me to experience your favour in name of Jesus.”

6. Oh Lord, I do not put my hope and trust in my strength, I put my hope and trust in your favour to bring me things in my life in Jesus name. Read Psalms 44 verse 3.

7. Lord, let your favour be evident in my life everywhere I go so that I can expand your Kingdom everywhere I step my foot on testifying to your goodness in the name of Jesus.

8. Father, please let me experience your favour wherever I go and wherever I turn in Jesus Name.

9. Oh Lord, let your mercy and favour make me stand out among my peers in the name of Jesus.

10. Father, let your favour make me be at the right place at the right time in the name of Jesus.

11. Let the favour of God upon my life, always attract the right people into my life, into my path in the name of Jesus.

12. Almighty God, by your mercy, I decree that the hand and plans of the enemy shall not prevail over my life, in the name of Jesus.

13. Oh Lord, by your mercy, let the devil not triumph over me in the name of Jesus.

14. Oh Lord, by your mercy, where others have failed, let me succeed in the name of Jesus.

15. Father, wherever the enemy has knocked me down, let your mercy lift me up and restore me, in the name of Jesus.

16. Every struggle in my life, by the mercy and favour of God, has come to an end in Jesus name.

17. Father, let the anointing of supernatural and uncommon favour rest upon my life from today in the name of Jesus.

18. I command doors of supernatural favour to open unto me from today (mention any specific area that you needs the door of favour to open unto you) in the name of Jesus.

19. Father, I pray that the lack of favour in my life comes to an end today in Jesus name.

20. Almighty God, let your favour speedily connect me with men that will help my destiny and my cause in Jesus name.

Keep these prayer points and keep praying with them daily. Pray without ceasing. May the Lord hear your prayers for mercy and favour in Jesus name. Comment if you are blessed

https://mediablare.com/hot-20-prayer-points-for-divine-mercy-and-favour-you-should-know/

77 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by miracle956: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2018
may the almighty father answer all our prayers.

29 Likes

Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by Sarang(f): 9:05am On Apr 22, 2018
Hi

Please see my signature guys
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by Dollipsejay(m): 9:05am On Apr 22, 2018
Amen
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 22, 2018
mercy is for everybody that comes to him thru faith , Grace is not for everybody

2 Likes

Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by holluwai(m): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2018
Amen amen and amen!!!
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by dadebayo1(m): 9:09am On Apr 22, 2018
Amen.. Amen... Amen... Thank you... Noted..
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by Westadon(m): 9:11am On Apr 22, 2018
Work and pray
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by justinc(m): 9:14am On Apr 22, 2018
ok so how much are we going to pay
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by Mekanus(m): 9:19am On Apr 22, 2018
Same shiit always. Who prayer epp?

1 Like

Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by teekrackz(m): 9:20am On Apr 22, 2018
Great points..... Already having testimonies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by youngcity: 9:20am On Apr 22, 2018
#Amen
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by poseidon7: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2018
lol hot...you mean like fast selling

2 Likes

Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 22, 2018
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by difference5050: 9:31am On Apr 22, 2018
I am blessed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by Reggie2(m): 9:41am On Apr 22, 2018
Thanks for sharing

4 Likes

Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by smpapa(m): 9:42am On Apr 22, 2018
Amen in Jesus name.
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by Intrepid01(m): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2018
Amen and thank you.
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by Shancca: 10:00am On Apr 22, 2018
Mediablare:
Are you in need of God’s mercy and favour over your life, over your family, over a situation? Here are some prayer points for mercy and favour that you can use to pray.

Favour is defined as a liking, an approval, an act of kindness, a support for someone beyond what is usual or what the person deserves. It is a very bad thing to lack mercy and favour in life. This is because, there are times when some situations are beyond our control or limit, and only God’s mercy and favour can help. This kind of situations or problems can result to a life of struggles and frustration. To overcome these difficult situations in our lives, we need God’s mercy and favour.

These are some of the things you should take note and practice so that your prayer for mercy and favour can be answered:

Stay connected to God.
Decide to live in obedience to God’s word and trust God to help you with the decision
Walk in love daily.

Mercy and favour go hand in hand most of the time. That is why I have decided not to write the prayers for mercy separate and for favour separately. Here are twenty prayer points on mercy and favour that are powerful.

1. Lord, I thank you because my joy is multiplying as I receive unlimited favour of God in Jesus Name.

2. Lord, in whatever way that I have sinned against you and disobeyed your word and instructions, please show me mercy according to your loving kindness and forgive my sins according to your mercy that endures forever in Jesus name.

3. Lord, I seek your mercy and favour in my life, in my studies, in my business and so on (mention those areas where you want God’s mercy and favour), in Jesus name.

4. Father, by your mercy, listen to my cry and give me testimonies in Jesus name.

5. Psalms 102 verse 13 says: “You will arise and have mercy on Zion; for the time to favour her, Yes, the set time, has come. Oh Lord, arise and show me mercy, for it is time for me to experience your favour in name of Jesus.”

6. Oh Lord, I do not put my hope and trust in my strength, I put my hope and trust in your favour to bring me things in my life in Jesus name. Read Psalms 44 verse 3.

7. Lord, let your favour be evident in my life everywhere I go so that I can expand your Kingdom everywhere I step my foot on testifying to your goodness in the name of Jesus.

8. Father, please let me experience your favour wherever I go and wherever I turn in Jesus Name.

9. Oh Lord, let your mercy and favour make me stand out among my peers in the name of Jesus.

10. Father, let your favour make me be at the right place at the right time in the name of Jesus.

11. Let the favour of God upon my life, always attract the right people into my life, into my path in the name of Jesus.

12. Almighty God, by your mercy, I decree that the hand and plans of the enemy shall not prevail over my life, in the name of Jesus.

13. Oh Lord, by your mercy, let the devil not triumph over me in the name of Jesus.

14. Oh Lord, by your mercy, where others have failed, let me succeed in the name of Jesus.

15. Father, wherever the enemy has knocked me down, let your mercy lift me up and restore me, in the name of Jesus.

16. Every struggle in my life, by the mercy and favour of God, has come to an end in Jesus name.

17. Father, let the anointing of supernatural and uncommon favour rest upon my life from today in the name of Jesus.

18. I command doors of supernatural favour to open unto me from today (mention any specific area that you needs the door of favour to open unto you) in the name of Jesus.

19. Father, I pray that the lack of favour in my life comes to an end today in Jesus name.

20. Almighty God, let your favour speedily connect me with men that will help my destiny and my cause in Jesus name.

Keep these prayer points and keep praying with them daily. Pray without ceasing. May the Lord hear your prayers for mercy and favour in Jesus name. Comment if you are blessed

https://mediablare.com/hot-20-prayer-points-for-divine-mercy-and-favour-you-should-know/

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 22, 2018
Super story
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by doomsy: 10:02am On Apr 22, 2018
Mekanus:
Same shiit always. Who prayer epp?
U no go school...

1 Like

Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by Kingsunnyaleke: 10:08am On Apr 22, 2018
I'm touched God please here my prayers I abeg of you... I need your favor and your mercy in my life. Thanks for we ever that send this you have change a life

4 Likes

Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by Ekeolu(m): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2018
Definitely, i am blessed.

1 Like

Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by Meetleader: 10:12am On Apr 22, 2018
Mediablare:

Stay connected to God.
Walk in love daily.

I receive mercy in JESUS Name Amen

4 Likes

Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by doomsy: 10:14am On Apr 22, 2018
doomsy:

U no go school...
Common sense no remain for ur brain... see ur face lik next tomorrow
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by Hugo55(m): 10:20am On Apr 22, 2018
We are always fond of telling God what to do for us! always talking and talking and and talking... but

have we for once listen to God. just be quiet within us and listen to the voice of God.

Do we also forget that no matter how we pray the WILL of God will surely be done.

1 Like

Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by dasdexter(m): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2018
i am blessed, and​ you are blessed as well
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by MethodTG: 10:38am On Apr 22, 2018
May u remain Blessed sharering ds inspirational words,,,
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by bobykings(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2018
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]I claim it in JESUS name..Amen

1 Like

Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by Hakeem12(m): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2018
Bullshit, I didn't even read the topic wella before opening. Thought it was hot tricks for free data.
Re: Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know by Hakeem12(m): 11:13am On Apr 22, 2018
A dealer, getting people hooked on the drug of hope. His followers, nothing but addicts who want their hit of bullshit to keep their dopamine of ignorance. Addicts afraid to believe the truth that there is no order, that all religions are just metastasizing mind worms meant to divide us by the charlatans who want to rule us. We are just paying fanboys of their poorly written franchise. No work o, dey pray, your eye go clear, sharp sharp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Obinna Onuoha Builds Statue Of Jesus, "Biggest" In Africa / David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.