Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! (1074 Views)

Can You Assess A Nairalander's personality By The Type Of Topics They Post / Phyton Vs. Gator (video) / I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by EshuKemi: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2010
I Really dislike these people no be small to the level of extreme hatred that is so personal and you know when you hate someone personally, the lenghts you can go for vengeance. They really annoy and irritate me anytime i see their posts in the romance and religious section and any where else and they really piss off a lot of people.

I have decided to take it personal and especially against one person in particular that i loathe so much and would go any lengths to exact my personal pound of flesh. I dont see this as an e-argument or issue. This is personal and will be treated as one. I have said my own now.
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Akebulan: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2010
Easy does it, Tiger. Did you know that when you hate, you're really glorifying the person you hate on? Think about it; I'm sure you've got family and friends who love you alot. Yet, someone who supposedly doesnt matter to you, and doesnt deserve your attention, has got a big share on your mind. When you hate, you let go of your power. You actually give it over to the one(s) you hate.

It will be well.
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Hanoobaba(m): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2010
Please add me to that list!

PLEASE!!! embarassed
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by oyinda3(f): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2010
I would love to be hated by Eshu as well.  embarassed

That's my prayer point for 2010
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by denzel2009: 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2010
Free your mind of hatred to move forward in life,
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2010
The four mentioned members are disliked by you? Great! Now you've posted your "list" here, do you feel better?

The four Nairalanders you so dislike are also very intelligent, obviously it's lost on you.
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by MyHonour(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2010
Mr poster, you are an oloshi, thunder fire your head seventy seven times over.
How dare you insult Toyin and Davidlan? yes, siena is right, you have no brains!
Berra go and get a life. And dont forget to add me to your list.
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Hauwa1: 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2010
oyinda.:

I would love to be hated by Eshu as well.  embarassed

That's my prayer point for 2010

lol grin grin

really lost on him bo!
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by ravenzord(m): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2010
Spamming
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2010
This will be interesting. . . grin
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by chamotex(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2010
Shout out to those that have a life after pressing 'LOGOUT'
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Pweety4me(f): 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2010
^Chamo wat about my proposal? sad
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by EshuKemi: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2010
[b][size=14pt]You guys dont really know how i really loathe and dislike these irritants.

1. Davidylan is just a religious christian fanatic that the way he insults other denominations and islam is just unbelievable. You will think the idiot was born in Jerusalem and he was born by the virgin mary or virgin maria

2. FL Gator is just an slowpoke that jumps into every thread advising nonsense for no just cause abusing people seeking help romantically. You neither see the dense idiot in serious forums like technology or health advising people too but will just sit down here in the romance section dishing out ofofo and gossip. Very jobless cow.

3. Michelin is just the most immature moderator NL can have today. I dont know the criteria they use in making moderators but do you see the level of sh**t she always says? Can you believe this girl is a moderator when there are more intelligent people and more mature ppl that can do this job properly? She is always fighting with people, cussing, insulting, abusing and you name it. I never see her proote peace or intelligent discuss and i think she is the most disrepected moderator on NL today.

4. As for that fool busybody that loves to take the mickey out of people for no reason, she is the real lunatic of them all. She is so irritating to the core that the mere sight of her makes me puke. The stupid old cow even has a child she is nursing and if you see her on NL you will think she is one of those retarded NL Teenagers always talking rubbish. Her stupidity knows no bounds and i wonder how her child will grow up to be intelligent when the momsie her self is a moronic slowpoke posting crap on NL and insulting people foolishly![/size] [/b]
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by deluxecad(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2010
@Poster: Another slim chic pouring out her venom. I said it!
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Pweety4me(f): 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2010
omdz ur taking dis 2 far man or is it woman?u shouldn't have 2 go mention other members of them family u have a problem with them face dem abeg i mean dis is just a social site 4 gudness sakes don't take stuff so seriously u really have nothing 2 gain from dis really.
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by platinumnk(f): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2010
lol @ deluxe grin grin lipsrsealed

@topic- seriously why dont you try getting to know these people? They are not half bad wink
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Tudor6(f): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2010
I only know Dr david and michellin89 as for the rest, no idea.
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2010
See biff o!
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2010
Peoples just can not help being daft! I wonder how an able minded individual would allow issues from an online forum perturb his reality. Get a life poster
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by TOPE20001(f): 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2010
Pls allow me to laff  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In this new yr na hate u dey hate?  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I dont dont think they care much abt u either undecided cheesy tongue
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Moyola(f): 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2010
Dhiz iz crious mehhhnnn!!! cheesy
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2010
@ oyinda
what does eshu mean?
Mi o gbo yoruba de level yen
lol
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2010
lol,
characters de o
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by RealBlunt: 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2010
EshuKemi:

[b][size=14pt]You guys dont really know how i really loathe and dislike these irritants.

1. Davidylan is just a religious christian fanatic that the way he insults other denominations and islam is just unbelievable. You will think the slowpoke was born in Jerusalem and he was born by the virgin mary or virgin maria

2. FL Gator is just an slowpoke that jumps into every thread advising nonsense for no just cause abusing people seeking help romantically. You neither see the dense slowpoke in serious forums like technology or health advising people too but will just sit down here in the romance section dishing out ofofo and gossip. Very jobless cow.

3. Michelin is just the most immature moderator NL can have today. I dont know the criteria they use in making moderators but do you see the level of sh**t she always says? Can you believe this girl is a moderator when there are more intelligent people and more mature ppl that can do this job properly? She is always fighting with people, cussing, insulting, abusing and you name it. I never see her proote peace or intelligent discuss and i think she is the most disrepected moderator on NL today.

4. As for that fool busybody that loves to take the mickey out of people for no reason, she is the real lunatic of them all. She is so irritating to the core that the mere sight of her makes me puke. The silly old cow even has a child she is nursing and if you see her on NL you will think she is one of those retarded NL Teenagers always talking rubbish. Her stupidity knows no bounds and i wonder how her child will grow up to be intelligent when the momsie her self is a moronic slowpoke posting crap on NL and insulting people foolishly![/size] [/b]

so far av not seen anyone that made more sense more than you, so carry on ur in order.

(1)

' / Meet Top Internet Gurus! / Best Makeup Remover For Oily Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.