Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! (2748 Views)

Can You Assess A Nairalander's personality By The Type Of Topics They Post / Phyton Vs. Gator (video) / I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by EshuKemi: 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2010
I Really dislike these people no be small to the level of extreme hatred that is so personal and you know when you hate someone personally, the lenghts you can go for vengeance. They really annoy and irritate me anytime i see their posts in the romance and religious section and any where else and they really piss off a lot of people.

I have decided to take it personal and especially against one person in particular that i loathe so much and would go any lengths to exact my personal pound of flesh. I dont see this as an e-argument or issue. This is personal and will be treated as one. I have said my own now.
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by freecocoa(f): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2010
Hey,easy man,wats d beef?u beta grill it & chew it.luv ur neibor even if nt as much as u luv urself.u ain't gatta hate papi.cheers.
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Pweety4me(f): 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2010
Ah!hehehe just don't touch my FL ooo. . . lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by safeact(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2010
Hahahahabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy and Z
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by MyHonour(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2010
Mr poster, you are an oloshi, thunder fire your head seventy seven times over.
How dare you insult Toyin and Davidlan? yes, siena is right, you have no brains!
Berra go and get a life. And dont forget to add me to your list.
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by skfa1: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2010
Poster

If u dont like them, u should have stayed on ur own and im sure they will not come and point into ur face.

Just an advice tho. Stay cool.
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by EshuKemi: 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2010
Na Wah o! undecided

So because i wrote i dislike the above people, one of them ran to the moderator to lock the previous topic like this. But if i have written i love the above people, the moderator would have made it a sticky topic.

Why cant i express my views against people i hate? Besides, wasnt it the moderator that changed my name to Eshu kemi from FUK JESUS? Did i complain? Did i run to anybody to rectify it? I acepted that it is freedom of speech despite the fact that my rights were infringed. So now that i have stated that i hate this set of people above with so much passion that its so real beyond belief and i look forward to exacting my own pound of flesh on them possibly in real life, why should the moderator now want to lock the thread?

Shebi i have been insulted and abused so many times that i have accepted it as a way of life of people, why then should my topic be targetted because i called the names of a few sacred protected cows here? Does that mean other Nlanders dont have the same voice if they dissent as long as they are not among the chosen cabal?

This is turning into a george orwellian society and i can bet my life before the year runs out if the moderator has his way, they would be asking for driver's license or passport before you post and you must be heavily censored as long as it doesnt affect their/his/her chosen cabal like the above four . . . psssfff!!! angry
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2010
How can you dislike us when we make the best set of people around?

Vote 4 Me

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-373256.0.html kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by netotse(m): 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2010
the thread that was deleted abi locked, which forum did you post it in? even this one sef is in the wrong section. . .even if you want to convince us that you're a nuisance it woulda been better if you'd done it in the nairaland section wink

P.S. why wont ppl attack u sef? you're 'picking on' some of the fun ppl on NL, even if we dont like them, i'm sure there are better ways of expressing the dislike no matter how personal you think it may be. . .
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 05, 2010
Leave am make he yarn jor! What else can he do?? grin grin grin
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by spikedcylinder: 12:06am On Jan 06, 2010
T, you no dey tire?
Happy new year.
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by segct2: 12:36am On Jan 06, 2010
why una delete am, leave the guy he's gotta freedom of speech, i join ur crew! particularly FLGator
[b]You guys dont really know how i really loathe and dislike these irritants.

1. Davidylan is just a religious christian fanatic that the way he insults other denominations and islam is just unbelievable. You will think the slowpoke was born in Jerusalem and he was born by the virgin mary or virgin maria

2. FL Gator is just an slowpoke that jumps into every thread advising nonsense for no just cause abusing people seeking help romantically. You neither see the dense slowpoke in serious forums like technology or health advising people too but will just sit down here in the romance section dishing out ofofo and gossip. Very jobless cow.

3. Michelin is just the most immature moderator NL can have today. I dont know the criteria they use in making moderators but do you see the level of sh**t she always says? Can you believe this girl is a moderator when there are more intelligent people and more mature ppl that can do this job properly? She is always fighting with people, cussing, insulting, abusing and you name it. I never see her proote peace or intelligent discuss and i think she is the most disrepected moderator on NL today.

4. As for that fool busybody that loves to take the mickey out of people for no reason, she is the real lunatic of them all. She is so irritating to the core that the mere sight of her makes me puke. The silly old cow even has a child she is nursing and if you see her on NL you will think she is one of those retarded NL Teenagers always talking rubbish. Her stupidity knows no bounds and i wonder how her child will grow up to be intelligent when the momsie her self is a moronic slowpoke posting crap on NL and insulting people foolishly![/b][/b][/b][/b]
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 06, 2010
@ seg

You nor get work! tongue
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by SEFAGO(m): 12:45am On Jan 06, 2010
1. Davidylan is just a religious christian fanatic that the way he insults other denominations and islam is just unbelievable. You will think the slowpoke was born in Jerusalem and he was born by the virgin mary or virgin maria

grin grin grin, my favorite part
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by segct2: 12:46am On Jan 06, 2010
@ seg You nor get work!

shut up, i beggi go sit down, [hiss], u don take am personal GOD saves u!
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 06, 2010
segct2:

shut up, i beggi go sit down, [hiss], u don take am personal GOD saves u!

Wetin? Ant bite your yansh? grin
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by mamagee3(f): 1:06am On Jan 06, 2010
Kill yourself!!! angry
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Pharoh: 1:45am On Jan 06, 2010
This is serious oo
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by skfa1: 2:43am On Jan 06, 2010
@ EshuKemi

I dont think it is right to create an ID to insult Jesus "FUK JESUS".

As for the mod, they should have ban that ID "FUK JESUS" instead of changing it to "EshuKemi" as u claimed cause if you dont want it "EshuKemi" , they cannot force it to you. Sorry for that, but kindly choose something meaningful when creating an ID. smiley

Kindly free your mind toward them.

cheers.
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by DrKitaun(m): 3:32am On Jan 06, 2010
no wonder they ignored her . . .troublemaker !

PLS STAY OFF FL GATORS !!! angry
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by sweetpie23: 3:45am On Jan 06, 2010
EshuKemi:

I Really dislike these people no be small to the level of extreme hatred that is so personal and you know when you hate someone personally, the lenghts you can go for vengeance. They really annoy and irritate me anytime i see their posts in the romance and religious section and any where else and they really piss off a lot of people.

I have decided to take it personal and especially against one person in particular that i loathe so much and would go any lengths to exact my personal pound of flesh. I dont see this as an e-argument or issue. This is personal and will be treated as one. I have said my own now.

buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha you seriously need to let it rest hating on the internet, get a life man. as much as some people hate me here I don't hate anybody, is not worth the stress. no one on nairaland in the real world even is beneath or above any individual.
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by beejaei: 6:18am On Jan 06, 2010
@EShuKemi

I agree 100%.
angry cool angry cool angry cool
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 06, 2010
beejaei:

@EShuKemi

I agree 100%.
angry cool angry cool angry cool

They don't even know you. grin grin grin
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by THEAMAKA1: 6:21am On Jan 06, 2010
oh well! who cares! i love them  kiss kiss kiss kiss
now to add to this foolish thread, everyone have a laugh.
 cheesy cheesy cheesy

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7oGx2dImE8[/flash]

CLASSIC.
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 06, 2010
Amaka that is crazy. But did he change the lyrics intentionally?
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by THEAMAKA1: 6:25am On Jan 06, 2010
michelin89:

Amaka that is crazy. But did he change the lyrics intentionally?
LMFAO!!! naw, the guy originally uploaded it and someone else took it and added the lyrics on there. so damn funny grin
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 06, 2010
I mean "ra.pe me in my thighs"!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by chiogo(f): 6:31am On Jan 06, 2010
LOOOOL @ video embarassed embarassed grin grin grin

@topic, Ok, and?
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by THEAMAKA1: 6:31am On Jan 06, 2010
it was so funny!! the "i will give you plankton" if you watch spongebob. too funny!! "if there is a camel" "water dessert""know you like my cock", too funny!
the best was "cause if you run your mother break a bottle sicker run day boo!! lol
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by MyHonour(m): 6:37am On Jan 06, 2010
Yo moderatorz, a r.av.e.i.n.g lunatic is in the house, abeg lock im i.p address. .
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by madlady(f): 7:39am On Jan 06, 2010
@Poster, Sorry but I have to disagree with you.

My one and only encounter with Miss Busy_Body or as I call her Miss Busyb, was the most entertaining adventures I have ever had on NL, to be honest she was not rude, she did not lie, she did not curse me out she just told me some home truths.

To Miss Busy_Body  ONE LOVE kiss kiss kiss kiss I wish I knew you in the real world.
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by MyHonour(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2010
Only the poster seem to agree with himself on this topic. It is either he is a lunatic or else he is an attention-seeker

(1) (2) (Reply)

ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? / Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? / Check Out This Fanart Drawing Of 2face By Nigerian Teen Sammy Felix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.