Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

See 37 Year Old Ugandan Woman With Her 38 Children(photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See 37 Year Old Ugandan Woman With Her 38 Children(photos) (915 Views)

Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) / 37-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Gives Birth To 38 Children Since Age 13 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 37 Year Old Ugandan Woman With Her 38 Children(photos) by Timbi: 5:09am On Apr 27, 2017
A 37-year-old Ugandan woman has 38 children, including four sets of triplets, three sets of quadruplets and twins, a local politician said on Wednesday. County Councillor Samari Musenero said Mariam Nabatanzi from Kabimbiri village, about 50 kilometres north-east of the capital Kampala, had all the children with the same man.

He added that the children were between four months and 23 years old.“The woman is struggling to support her offspring because she receives no financial assistance from the father of the children,” the politician said.

He explained that politicians from the district had mobilised government funds to provide Nabatanzi with maize seeds to plant.

https://dailytimes.ng/metro/see-37-year-old-ugandan-woman-38-children/amp/

Re: See 37 Year Old Ugandan Woman With Her 38 Children(photos) by gtin(m): 5:16am On Apr 27, 2017
Dem force her to born? Nonsense
Re: See 37 Year Old Ugandan Woman With Her 38 Children(photos) by bankyblue(m): 5:23am On Apr 27, 2017
Hmmmm, God be prises. I tap into your blessing for my wife this year IJN
Re: See 37 Year Old Ugandan Woman With Her 38 Children(photos) by emeijeh(m): 5:27am On Apr 27, 2017
bankyblue:
Hmmmm, God be prises. I tap into your blessing for my wife this year IJN
God: How do you want it my son?
In Quintuplets, Sextuplets, Decaplets or BOMBTUPLETS(38 children at a go)? grin

1 Like

Re: See 37 Year Old Ugandan Woman With Her 38 Children(photos) by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 27, 2017
I Luv twins sha. but with style
Re: See 37 Year Old Ugandan Woman With Her 38 Children(photos) by okosodo: 6:28am On Apr 27, 2017
She is a primary producer
Re: See 37 Year Old Ugandan Woman With Her 38 Children(photos) by bankyblue(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
emeijeh:

God: How do you want it my son?
In Quintuplets, Sextuplets, Decaplets or BOMBTUPLETS(38 children at a go)? grin

Triplet is OK. Thank u cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photo Shoot Of A Nigerian Man. / Multiple Function Hidden Surveillance Camera, For Just 17,000 Naira / Watch Who You Employ As House Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.