Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Navy Man Hurries To Greet Wife, But Sees Pregnant Belly And Realizes She Lied Du - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Navy Man Hurries To Greet Wife, But Sees Pregnant Belly And Realizes She Lied Du (933 Views)

RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye / "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result / Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Navy Man Hurries To Greet Wife, But Sees Pregnant Belly And Realizes She Lied Du by Timex247(f): 6:39am On Aug 14, 2017
Chris Daugherty, a U.S. navy man, was recently deployed to the western Pacific. The following week, his wife Natasha discovered she was pregnant with their fourth child.
At first, Natasha told Chris to call her so she could deliver the news during his deployment. But then she changed the plan, and came up with the sneakiest idea possible.
Natasha decided to keep the pregnancy a secret until Chris returned home six months later.
Source - http://www.timex247.com/2017/08/navy-man-hurries-to-greet-wife-but-sees.html?m=1
Re: Navy Man Hurries To Greet Wife, But Sees Pregnant Belly And Realizes She Lied Du by kingjomezy(m): 6:40am On Aug 14, 2017
gbegu

(1) (Reply)

Between These Three , Which One Keep A Relationship Last Longer? / Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Husband Over Stay Abroad / How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.