Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft (33531 Views)

Shehu Sani Tackles Buhari, Jonathan Over ‘politicised’ N-power, SURE-P / Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship / Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by walley21: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2017
Jonathan was a Tsunami that ravaged Nigeria. You don't have to like Buhari but, if you love Nigeria sincerely, your conscience will tell you that he deserves to face the results of his deeds.Boko Haram went from using matchette to owning several armoured vehicles and killed thousands of people. Over four hundred thousand barrels of crude oil was estimated to be stolen everyday when d crude oil was selling for $120 per barrel yet ,Jonathan was paying the same oil thieves to secure the pipelines. Nigerians need to leave religious and ethnic sentiments behind if the country will ever grow.EFCC was dead all through Jonathan's time in office. No matter how wealthy you are, if thieves keep stealing from you without you protecting your assets, you will end up broke.

3 Likes

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by Vicolan: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2017
okechuks22:
until the youths know that Nigeria leaders don't have vision until they know that all the so called leaders are there to enrich them self both past and present ones then the youths will take tribe and religion and hatred away and fight all this criminals called leaders

But can't see these youths of nowadays to challenge aforementioned opinion bro
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by Jakama90(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2017
dondo83:
responding to a clueless man's statement is not necessary. The smart people knew why Gej was sent packing. I cant wait to evaluate apc in 2019 as well, if they dont measure up , our voters card is on standby @
We know your type... Your bag of rice is waiting for you in 2019.
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by Chiedu4Trump: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2017
The Americans are bloody lying.

As a foreign leader he should not interfere in Nigeria's election.
But listen to Obama talk about the elections and make reference to the civil war by saying "keep Nigeria One"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZUHwjVbF3s

Listen to an American say that Obama was influential to disposing GEJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqe1C2Swiis
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by Jakama90(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2017
divinehand2003:
Hmmmm

Interesting
Enough drama already.

If I were Jonathan, I will shut my mouth and bow my head in shame forever. Deep down I know that he knows that he messed up big time but that devil in his mind keeps deceiving him about the realities of his awful performance.
At least Goodluck Jonathan was not a rapist, so its you that should buy your head in shame..mpoko.
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by Excuzeme: 9:20am On Apr 27, 2017
newbornmacho:

I don't understand. If you voted for Buhari how can you be said to be smart.

Because he was able to distinguish between One President whose only Answer to any problem in the country back then, was "America will know".........
But now he is also complaining and blaming the same America for not allowing him to RIG the elelction!

Mind you, Jonathan's problem (according to what he published) was that He wanted to Rig the election and damn the consequence, irrespective of the number of Nigerians that would die in the process BUT America, U.K and France warned him (by stationing a warship nearby! grin grin ) that if he tries to rig the election, resulting into violence, he will be held accountable.

Imagine!

That is Jonathan's grouse with these world Powers.

Hope una see una so-called "Statesman"? undecided

Voting out Jonathan was the best decisios Nigerians took, since insisting on Elelctronic Voting.
And YES, APC/Buhari is under "watch" till 2019.

Any Politicians that misbehaves, we vote them out.
We only need to ensure that E-Voting is used and our Vote is made to count.
Chikenna.

1 Like

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by AlphaStyles(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2017
first Russia now Nigeria

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by walley21: 9:21am On Apr 27, 2017
lonelydora:
These people should leave Jonathan alone and concentrate on governance
He left nothing in the national treasury. They can't leave him alone.

1 Like

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2017
Even if it was true that the United States interfered with the elections how many of you people were expecting them to acknowledge that when asked? If I know the United States well they will either say ''no'' or maintain a "policy of deliberate ambiguity". That's their way! I personally think they did though!

1 Like

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by Goke7: 9:23am On Apr 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Oga, from beginning to the end, how is this speech in support of any candidate? Is it when he said bh must be stopped and kidnapped children return to their parents, Nigeria must be united or credible election must be free, fair and peaceful?

Oga, abeg tell us how Obama take support any candidate

it's only GEJ's dumb followers that can tell us how obama supported PMB in that video. GEJ's mumu followers are running out of ideas on how best to salvage the heavily battered image of their I.B. but the more they tried the more they make GEJ not different from that so called repentant militant who has ran into hiding grin. All the wailing from GEJ himself which has been turned into a book has made nonsense of the analogy that GEJ is a gentle man! tufiaka!

4 Likes

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by waShine(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2017
brainpulse:
Good. As far as am concerned, Egbere goatluck Jonathan was and a curse, corruption personified
He is a pathological liar an a clueless dumb.
grin
brainpulse:
Good. As far as am concerned, Egbere goatluck Jonathan was and a curse, corruption personified
He is a pathological liar an a clueless dumb.
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by Excuzeme: 9:24am On Apr 27, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
The Americans are bloody lying.

As a foreign leader he should not interfere in Nigeria's election.
But listen to Obama talk about the elections and make reference to the civil war by saying "keep Nigeria One"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZUHwjVbF3s

Listen to an American say that Obama was influential to disposing GEJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqe1C2Swiis

Presidential Election has nothing to do with Secession or Biafra!
Nothing wrong in other countries saying they prefer Nigeria to be one....Nigerians alos offer "OPINION" on USSR/Russia or West/East Germany in those days. No big deal.

As for that "opinion" of one single American, it is just that: a "Nobody's" opinion!
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by divinehand2003(m): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2017
Jakama90:

At least Goodluck Jonathan was not a rapist, so its you that should buy your head in shame..mpoko.
He was a rapist. He raped us and milked us dry of our common wealth. Are u waiting to be personally raped in your smelling anus before you cry wolf?

1 Like

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by Goke7: 9:25am On Apr 27, 2017
walley21:
Jonathan was a Tsunami that ravaged Nigeria. You don't have to like Buhari but, if you love Nigeria sincerely, your conscience will tell you that he deserves to face the results of his deeds.Boko Haram went from using matchette to owning several armoured vehicles and killed thousands of people. Over four hundred thousand barrels of crude oil was estimated to be stolen everyday when d crude oil was selling for $120 per barrel yet ,Jonathan was paying the same oil thieves to secure the pipelines. Nigerians need to leave religious and ethnic sentiments behind if the country will ever grow.EFCC was dead all through Jonathan's time in office. No matter how wealthy you are, if thieves keep stealing from you without you protecting your assets, you will end up broke.

well said only the I.B. mumu followers will raise objections

1 Like

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by aishatu19(f): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2017
Also, spokesman for the Public Affairs Section of the United States Consulate General, Lagos, Mr. Russell Brooks, said US government did not influence the election or pitch tent behind any candidate.

Mr. Russell response is as expected for every spokesman ask Lie Mohamed if u doubt. The USA via the CIA is involved one way or another in every presidential election. Putin only pulled a page in their rule book in Trump's election and probably in German and French election. Nairalanders, dont take it personal, its foreign mission - shaping the world for your national interest. Yes, America's Interest. After all, APC almost had a little influence in US election when they sent (or attempted to send?) money to Clinton.

Personally, I doubt if my vote counted, but I regret supporting B'hari. His tribalism is pulling us back and giving US, UK, France more than enough leverage on Nigeria. The truth is, spy dont need to bribe or blackmail any Nigerian to gather intelligence. An average Nigeria is filled with enough hate and unpatriotic spirit (I dont blame them) to sell the country freely at a discount.

Mr Buhari, please it is not too late. Allah keeps you alive for a reason. Unite the Country, look beyond self. Be fair to all. Nigeria is as sick as you are and needs healing (too much bad belly dey boil). You have the power and obligation to treat it. It is not an easy task, but then, its not too difficult to take a step. Strengthen democratic institutions; Respect federal character; Let the constitution be revised to reflect a true federal, democratic and secular state. If this is done, B'haram is gone, Fulani herdsmen gone, N'Delta Resistant gone, IPOP, MASSOB gone, forceful marriage of Infants to Alhajis gone, and Nigeria would demand for a permanent seat in the Security council. Black Africa would have a brighter hope.

1 Like

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by Odingo1: 9:29am On Apr 27, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Like & Share this if you want to be a millionaire at the end of the recession, AMEN, you can COPY & PASTE

My SE brothers & sons,

1. Why are we so afraid of a particular group that deals with us ruthlessly? I kept hearing “Afonja”, has PMB who jailed N.Kanu changed his tribe? Are we scared to face our true oppressors?

2. Why do we register on Nairaland, use Globacom, use Afonja banks & listen to their music? Are we not making them richer?

3. FFK, Dino, Saraki & Fayose, all Afonja have become our leaders.

4. Only FFK & Fayose had the balls to go to court and support Nnamdi. ALL OUR PEOPLE WERE HIDING.

5. Even me before departing, I contested in Nigeria and I lost in my own LGA.

Let us apologize and thank Fajuyi for sacrificing himself for Ironsi, Soyinka for going to jail and Yoruba men for developing our Nkems e.g FFK

Youths unite! One Nigeria….

NOTE: FFK welldone ooo, you got contract to tar road, you turned Bianca Express to dual carriage.

Who be this Afonja man wey no get sense, abeg commot for here,[/b]always spamming all the thread with your rubbish[b],stop taking oshogbo weeds and go and find something doing grin shocked tongue
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by walley21: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2017
Wondering if Obama,Cameron and Hollande were Inec officials or actually voted in person to take Jonathan out of office. Everyone I know voted him out.He postponed the date of d election and pumped out millions of dollars for his 're election yet,he lost despite the popular pastor's praying for his success.Informed and unbiased Nigerians are thanking God he was not 're elected.

1 Like

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by Excuzeme: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2017
walley21:
Jonathan was a Tsunami that ravaged Nigeria. You don't have to like Buhari but, if you love Nigeria sincerely, your conscience will tell you that he deserves to face the results of his deeds.Boko Haram went from using matchette to owning several armoured vehicles and killed thousands of people. Over four hundred thousand barrels of crude oil was estimated to be stolen everyday when d crude oil was selling for $120 per barrel yet ,Jonathan was paying the same oil thieves to secure the pipelines. Nigerians need to leave religious and ethnic sentiments behind if the country will ever grow[b].EFCC was dead all through Jonathan's time in office. No matter how wealthy you are, if thieves keep stealing from you without you protecting your assets, you will end up broke[/b].

Did you read the story of a current Senator Godje, whose house was searched under a court-issued warrant (due to whistle-blowing! kiss ), and #18Million, about $20,0000 and other currencies like Saudi Ryad was found in his house?

The guy and Saraki now came out to tell Nigerians that the 2017 budget that has been with them for over 4months now, cannot be passed because the Police "stole" the Budget! shocked shocked grin grin

But these are the same Senators who disqualified EFCC Magu because (one of the reasons) they said he took official document Home to work on.
What is Budget and that amount of Cash doing in his House?
These Senators and Blackmail ehn
angry angry

As sick as Buhari is, as 'mad' as Buhari is, he is still better for Nigeria than that "America will know" drunkard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by gragraboy: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2017
dondo83:

well smart is relative. ... with all this revelation if your smartness was to have voted for Gej again then beign foolish is better of
Thank you sir!!
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2017
LOL, Mr. Corruption blaming everybody but himself for his monumental failure.

2 Likes

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by 2bam: 9:37am On Apr 27, 2017
the post between juliet116 &dottore is a scam that is the mtn bonaza stuff, why should scam advert be promoted on nairaland are the moderators sleeping.
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by dinggle: 9:37am On Apr 27, 2017
Gej is still clueless years after leaving office he gave us Buhari who had no chance. Your govt was absolutely corrupt. Was Jega suppose to serve you or serve the country? Now we have the task of removing this tribalist from the presidency who have refuse to resign even with a failing health. Enough of GEJ Nigerians could give less of a Bleep, how many people have $5.8 milla in their account? Instead of you to thank God and plan for your next life you are complaining.
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by Excuzeme: 9:38am On Apr 27, 2017
Odingo1:

Who be this Afonja man wey no get sense, abeg commot for here,[/b]always spamming all the thread with your rubbish[b],stop taking oshogbo weeds and go and find something doing grin shocked tongue

Whether he is Afonja or LiePAD....just reflect on the point he raised in his message.
Disprove them if you think he was lying.

Nigerian 'Yoots' need to learn how to discuss constructively
All these useless rants about Afonja, LiePAD. Almanjeri and other name-calling is diminishing from an intellectual and meaningful engagement, which is what the nation needs from our 'Yoots'.
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by edupedia: 9:39am On Apr 27, 2017
modelmike7:
America will know so says the ineffectual something!!
You will never seee wailers commenting or masturbating on such topics that shows how their hero 'mumuism' is unique.
A thieve and a loser still saying trash with his mouth, someone that should be languishing in jail at the moment.

Someone that should shut up and bow his head in shame forever.
He brought us to where we are now.
I believe in my president to right the wrong and do his best.

......well said....
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by OBAGADAFFI: 9:40am On Apr 27, 2017
But the same US is blaming Russia for Trump's election, Ironic. grin
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 27, 2017
edupedia:

......well said....
Thanks bro.
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by Excuzeme: 9:45am On Apr 27, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
LOL, Mr. Corruption blaming everybody but himself for his monumental failure.

Please STOP photo-shopping Pictures!

You dont need to do that, to make your point, we all know who and what Jonathan represent.
But please, do paste his picture on another event he was not in the picture originally (Photo-shopping).

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by Excuzeme: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2017
dinggle:
Gej is still clueless years after leaving office he gave us Buhari who had no chance. Your govt was absolutely corrupt. Was Jega suppose to serve you or serve the country? Now we have the task of removing this tribalist from the presidency who have refuse to resign even with a failing health. Enough of GEJ Nigerians could give less of a Bleep, how many people have $5.8 milla in their account? Instead of you to thank God and plan for your next life you are complaining.

Nigerians actually give a feck about GEJ and his retinue of LOOTERS.
Simply because GEJ and his gang of thieves are the ones that led this country into recession.....after stealing everything on the table and under it

1 Like

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by GeneralOjukwu: 9:49am On Apr 27, 2017
Odingo1:

Respect a General and shut your dirty mouth.

You have shown you are scared sh1t less of abokis. Why didn't you dare mention their name?
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by AreaFada2: 9:56am On Apr 27, 2017
Kikikikikikiki.

They just cannot leave Jonathan alone for one day. A man who ruled for 5 years, constantly under threat of "soaking monkey & baboon in blood", Boko Haram unleashed on his regime, yet they blame him for 57 years of failure of Nigeria, over 40 years presided over by the same North.

While IBB, OBJ & others sit in their Hilltop Mansions.

USA want to use monkey tactics to bamboozle govt of the day to get what they want. Before you know it, our eye service FG will be following USA to war. shocked shocked

This country needs to scatter. We're simply incompatible. A totally dysfunctional marriage, worse than those funny divorce cases that come up at Igando customary court. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by joe120120(m): 10:06am On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=dre11 post=55957201]

PMB to GEJ: Corruption had no restraint under you

https://newtelegraphonline.com/news/u-s-presidency-fire-jonathan-poll-graft/

[/qu

Obama did it nairaland know all the truth . US should not deny it .I have my records.. for buhari. govt we will soon reach the bus stop .no body is God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? / Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea / Marketers Say Petrol Price Could Further Drop By ₦8/Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.