Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship (18589 Views)

Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / PDP Chairmanship: Tunde Adeniran Is Consensus Candidate For South-West / Obasanjo, Babangida, Jonathan, Called To Hold Emergency Meeting, Over Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by zoba88: 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
One of the favorites to become  National Chairman of the PDP, Prof. Tunde Adeniran, visited Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida at his Hilltop Residence In Minna and Goodluck Jonathan in Abuja.He was led to them by Prof. Jerry Gana.Prof. Tunde Adeniran presented his manifestos yo the former presidents.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/pdp-chairmanship-prof-tunde-adeniran.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by zoba88: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by Danladi7: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
Igbo people's party kissing hausa fulani ass grin

Its a very good tradition cool

ojukwu,Arthur nzeribe,chuba okadigbo and Azikwe did the samething for Shagari,Abacha,Tofa and Tafawa balewa respectively.so,not a big deal.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by Atiku2019: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
PDP Stands With Atiku cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by python1: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
Danladi7:

ojukwu,Arthur nzeribe,chuba okadigbo and Azikwe did the samething for Shagari,Abacha,Tofa and Tafawa balewa respectively.so,not a big deal.
You are a very wise man. I like your sense of history. cheesy

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by asawanathegreat(m): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
Corruption will not come be welcomed in PDP again oo so u leaders of Pdp should select a credible person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
zoba88:
One of the favorites to become  National Chairman of the PDP, Prof. Tunde Adeniran, visited Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida at his Hilltop Residence In Minna and Goodluck Jonathan in Abuja.He was led to them by Prof. Jerry Gana.Prof. Tunde Adeniran presented his manifestos yo the former presidents.

Jerry Gana.

Been hearing that name since God knows when

"If you're a Commander-in-Chief, you chiefly command well!"

4 Likes

Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by princechiemekam(m): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by asawanathegreat(m): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
Corruption will not be welcomed in PDP again oo so u leaders of Pdp should select a credible person.

4 Likes

Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by chloride6: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
This Jerry Gana don dey politics since before Shagari Regime....

All this people no fit go find one place go die?

Na wa ooh

Ex- Senator, Ex-Minister, Ex- Special Adviser.

Haba

7 Likes

Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by omenka(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Who is Babangida to PDP?

A major financier or a Board Member ?

PS:

Everton is a disgrace! angry

1 Like

Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by tstx(m): 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Enemies of National Development

2 Likes

Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by KingBelieve: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
OK
Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by Rexnegro(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
jerry gana politics no dey tire You? haba
Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by Danladi7: 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Chief Lalasticlala sir
front page material sir.
Thanks in Advance.
Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by free2ryhme: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
zoba88:

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/pdp-chairmanship-prof-tunde-adeniran.html?m=1

congrats to them
Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by Bari22: 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
Jerry Gana is hypocrite, he claimed middle part is not part of the north, we recently heard him telling fayose that PDP presidential ticket is already zoned to the north, what concerned him with northern Nigeria then?

The reality is that North Central and Nigeria at large can not do with out Northern Nigeria politically,

This is #fact

7 Likes

Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by Bari22: 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by marv1: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
Yeye ....... So pdp no get credible people again.
Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by Opakan2: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
Danladi7:

Same path they'll still tow in 2019. It's like their destiny

And the funniest part is the same North won't allow an Igbo person become president in Nigeria.
How I know this? I've interacted with some of them and they even have this watchword "Never allow igbo rule again".

I just laugh when I see them cry afonja all over the place, calling Yorubas all sort of names.

11 Likes

Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by femo122: 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
grin pmb out come 2019
Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by mechanics(m): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
This old people should leave politics for younger ones o.
Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by michoim(m): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
Bunch of evildoers

1 Like

Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by NSK4U(m): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
election rigging for 2019 loading......
let everybody visit heaven
go to hell and come back,
if Buhari doesn't want to leave Aso-Rock,
all interest to collect power from him remains a mirage, at least not the Buhari that doesn't obey court injunction will dash anybody power peacefully like his predecessor, ONE CHANCE GOVERNMENT........

Do your Registration and Training for all
INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL,
IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to
America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before
you pay} from our clients that wish to go on
vacation, work, or visit any of the
aforementioned countries and more. for further
info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.

1 Like

Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by QuickStandard: 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
great.
What we need are policies that can drive the Nigerian economy forward, and providing a conducive environment for SME's.

for your UPS, inverters and solar solutions call QSS today.

we also by used inverters and UPS batteries.

Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
i have issues with his carisma
Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by galaxy2020(m): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
Jimi Agbaje remains the best candidate.
Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by eyeview: 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Opakan2:

And the funniest part is the same North won't allow an Igbo person become president in Nigeria.
How I know this? I've interacted with some of them and they even have this watchword "Never allow igbo rule again".

I just laugh when I see them cry afonja all over the place, calling Yorubas all sort of names.
Please what concerns igbos in this news now?
You must be from a poor home cos thats where the unwarranted championing of tribal bigotry reigns supreme

6 Likes

Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by eyeview: 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
python1:

You are a very wise man. I like your sense of history. cheesy
A yoruba man seeking the post of national chairman of PDP visited two former presidents(one from middle belt and the other from Niger delta). What concerns igbos in it?
Look, igbos are not responsible for your parents poverty. At the top, we don't see tribe but the ability to deliver on shared interest. It's poor kids like you that take solace in tribal bigotry,even when it's uncalled for.
Blame your parents,son

5 Likes

Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by python1: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
eyeview:

A yoruba man seeking the post of national chairman of PDP visited two former presidents(one from middle belt and the other from Niger delta). What concerns igbos in it?
Look, igbos are not responsible for your parents poverty. At the top, we don't see tribe but the ability to deliver on shared interest. It's poor kids like you that take solace in tribal bigotry,even when it's uncalled for.
Blame your parents,son

3 Likes

Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by Okeji(m): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
Evil people
Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by sanpipita(m): 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
Opakan2:

You can continue being bothered about igbos while nigeria keeps going down, I wonder who presidency has helped in this country www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/246905-3-4-million-people-need-nutrition-support-north-east-un.html

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Accuses DSS Of Interfering In APC Affairs / Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency / I Never Told EFCC To Stop Akpabio Probe – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.