Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,745 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan (2034 Views)

I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano / "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan / Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by marryjesus: 7:18am On Apr 27, 2017
The United States of America has replied former President Goodluck Jonathan, insisting that President Muhammadu’s victory at the 2015 presidential election was the will of Nigerians.

The US Government stated this while responding to an allegation by Jonathan, that former American President Barack Obama, was responsible for his loss.

He had said, “President Barack Obama and his officials made it very clear to me by their actions that they wanted a change of government in Nigeria and we’re ready to do anything to achieve that purpose.

“They even brought some naval ships into the Gulf of Guinea in the days preceding the election.

“I got on well with Prime Minister David Cameron but at some point, I noticed that the Americans were putting pressure on him and he had to join them against me.

“But I didn’t realise how far President Obama was prepared to go to remove me until France caved in to the pressure from America.

“But weeks to the election, he had also joined the Americans in supporting the opposition against me.”

In response, US Embassy spokesman, Russel Brooks, said the country advocated a free and fair election.

“The US advocated a free, fair and transparent election. The election outcome was an expression of the will of the Nigerian people,” Brooks said.
more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/04/buhari-won-2015-election-because.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by HungerBAD: 7:19am On Apr 27, 2017
Sad.

I am still pondering what drove Goodluck Jonathan into Alcohol. Was the stress of ruling Nigeria too much?was his fear of Tinubu the reason why?or did the wife with her Katangowa market character break him?

I am sure if you had been sober as the President then,you would have realized that the United States is not just called the World's superpower because of their military might only.

They are the Worlds super power because of their financial might. That means,they have eyes in all banks and financial sectors in the world. Afterall the Universal currency is the $.

So when the United States noticed the amount of Monies running into Billions of Dollars,stolen by those working under you and getting stashed in all corners of the world,They knew it was time you had to go.

President Obama had no hands in your loss. You lost the election because of your corrupt ways.

By the way,in 2016 you were receiving awards left and right. How market for 2017?no more awards?the more your corrupt ways is getting exposed,the more nobody wants to associate with you.

What a failure.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by whitebeard(m): 7:20am On Apr 27, 2017
why is he blaming the USA if they really wanted u out by all means Boko Haram would be stronger than this

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by Nne5: 7:22am On Apr 27, 2017
lol.Gej lost and that's that.

Nigerians wanted buhari the messiah. What has the messiah achieved in two years?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by divinehand2003(m): 7:25am On Apr 27, 2017
Enough drama already.

If I were Jonathan, I will shut my mouth and bow my head in shame forever. Deep down I know that he knows that he messed up big time but that devil in his mind keeps deceiving him about the realities of his awful performance.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by dat9jaguy(m): 7:25am On Apr 27, 2017
Uncle Jonah always blaming everyone but himself for his failure.

Obj abeg tell am

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by omenkaLives(m): 7:25am On Apr 27, 2017
The nappy headed buffoon must have been in his usual state of insobreity when he made that remark.

That man, just like his supporters, must think his head is a mare ornamental appendage to his body because he is NEVER seen making deliberate use of it.

Pity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by solpat(m): 7:25am On Apr 27, 2017
Likewise the election outcome in America was an expression of the will of the American people to kick Obama and his goons out tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by bhella10: 7:25am On Apr 27, 2017
seriously

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by manutdadex(m): 7:28am On Apr 27, 2017
every country should start doing things that will free them from d influence of the US. especially Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by Davinciko: 7:31am On Apr 27, 2017
I honestly don't know what ex President Johnathan been on about...Nigerians voted not Obama

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by Agimor(m): 7:34am On Apr 27, 2017
GEJ is still nursing is wounds.. Heiya kpele is actually the will of the people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by stephleena(f): 7:34am On Apr 27, 2017
and voting you out,was their greatest mistake ever,including those ranging above me....and how about the do called buhari?he's already a walking corpse,bcoz he forced himself... uncle Jonathan, rest for God,has really vindicated you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by dumie(f): 7:40am On Apr 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
The nappy headed buffoon must have been in his usual state of insobreity when he made that remark.

That man, just like his supporters, must think his head is a mare ornamental appendage to his body because he is NEVER seen making deliberate use of it.

Pity.

He lost because he conceded defeat

Meanwhile the worst of Jonathan is better than the best of the incapacitated vegetable ghost of a president Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by gsmphoneseller: 7:42am On Apr 27, 2017
Obama was paid back in the same coin....

I pray Donald trump jails Obama the terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by ayamback: 7:44am On Apr 27, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

Pity.
[/s]
stale
Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by sammyj: 7:45am On Apr 27, 2017
Spot on response to GEJ the former clueless president! !! angry
Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by speedyGonzales: 7:46am On Apr 27, 2017
Obviously Obama will not say explicitly that he has a hand in this or that, but he hated GEJ, especially for the Gay Law and certainly has the CIA at his disposal, will not be the first time the US government had a hand in changing other governments, infact, it's their speciality. And Wikileaks certainly detailed that the US has spies at every level of the Nigerian Government. Other African Countries had elections while, Obama was president, he never made a video targeting them like this one. So why Nigeria?! Certainly it's hard to proof such allegations but I think there is a case for suspicion.
I Know that it may sound crazy, but being open minded, if Americans have done it before, why not here?

But I Think GEJ, should get over it, because he's not the first president the Americans have removed from power, and he probably won't be the last, but it should be a lesson for us Nigerians, in event any Nairalander becomes president to understand their game and eat with a long spoon with the Americans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxk9mxURChw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8DP3UFdUY0

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by omenkaLives(m): 7:47am On Apr 27, 2017
dumie:

Meanwhile the worst of Jonathan is better than the best of the incapacitated vegetable ghost of a president Buhari
Thank you for your unsolicited amebo.. Now, run along. smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by ayamback: 7:48am On Apr 27, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
[/s]
Nonsense trash

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by Pavore9: 7:49am On Apr 27, 2017
Crying over spilled milk!
Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by feldido(m): 7:51am On Apr 27, 2017
Where is Obama now?
Why is America Investigating Russia's hand in his defeat?
Obama wanted Change in Nigeria and also Got Change in America.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by olujastro: 7:51am On Apr 27, 2017
For 5.5yrs during an extremely high oil price regime, you failed to improve our infrastructure after making so many promises during "I had no shoes" campaign. No single road including the 2nd Niger Bridge in the SE was fixed despite prevalent bad roads there. I looked around the entire country and there was nothing on ground to justify the trillions of annual budgets and revenues for the whole of 5.5yrs.
Despite budgeting about N1trillion for 4 consecutive years on defence, Bokoharam became more powerful than our military, seizing more of our country almost throughout your tenure. We all knew that massive corruption in your govt was responsible for all of that.
But for an Ogogoro drinking Buffoon like you, the US and other western countries are responsible for your defeat. Non performance isn't important for reelection provided you can share dollars in envelopes to "those that matter".
May Nigeria never have such a president like you again!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by Davinciko: 7:52am On Apr 27, 2017
dumie:

In as much as I am not a huge fan of Buhari's administration, u can't say Johnathan lost because he conceded defeat. He lost de election becos Nigerians voted him out
Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by hucienda: 7:52am On Apr 27, 2017
lol ... Mr Embassy Spokesman,

same way the US 2016 presidential election was the will of the american people and not the constant balderdash by Obama, the Clintons and majority of the democrats putting the reason for their painful, humiliating defeat on Russia, Putin, Comey and the likes.
Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by dumie(f): 7:54am On Apr 27, 2017
omenkaLives:

Your amebo this morning BMC.. As usual programmed to type trash

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by omenkaLives(m): 7:58am On Apr 27, 2017
dumie:

Your amebo this morning as usual BMC

Your moniker says "dumie". Well, who am I to argue with you.

Let me come and be going. cheesy

Have a lovely day. You look stunning by the way.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by Moreoffaith(m): 7:59am On Apr 27, 2017
They are just confused..
Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by dumie(f): 8:01am On Apr 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
Your moniker says "dumie". Well, who am I to argue with you.

Let me come and be going. cheesy

Have a lovely day. You look stunning by the way.

That's the short form of my real name dumebi.. Full meaning God lives with me... I ve got no apology for that name

However, thanx for the compliment.. Have a splendid day

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan by Mjshexy(f): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2017
GEJ should just accept the fact, Nigerians voted him out & the same Nigerians will determine who they want in 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? / Could This Be True About Yusuf Buhari / Federal Government Withholds Salaries Of Johesu Members And Paid Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.