Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail (2047 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by Youngadvocate(m): 7:33am On Apr 27, 2017
The Governor Ayodele Faose of Ekiti State popularly called the "voice of the voiceless" has revealed that he, Ike Ekweremadu and other notable persons have already started raising funds to help Mazi Nnamdi Kanu meet the financial part of his Bail conditions, while calling on other Nigerians to cue in the project

While he addressed Newsmen on the effort on Wednesday, Fayose said "I’m trying to work with other well meaning Nigerians to raise funds for Kanu so that he can fund his lawyers and meet his immediate family needs.

“We are going to ensure that the injustice meted out to him does not destroy him. He has parents, wife and children to take care of. I appeal to Nigerians to support this just cause.”

Fayose, who is the Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party Governors’ Forum, called on lawyers to join the struggle for liberation.

“As many as lawyers willing to fight the oppression should join the struggle for liberation from the oppression.

“Those willing can send their correspondence to Governors Office or reach me on my telephone line 070300000393 or myemail:mystory2006@yahoo.com.”

Fayose confirmed that Ekwemeradu will be part of the coordinators that will steer the fund raising committee.

The account will be raised in Kanu’s name and will belong to him.

“We are just driving the cause. As soon as we receive his account details we will be made available. The money will be used for him and others in incarceration with him.

“We believe in coexistence of Nigeria. People have the right to agitate for independence. Even in traditional institution people agitate for autonomy.

“When people agitate and they cannot get it, they drop the idea. It is not for you to silence them. That is oppression. Agitation is legitimate”, he said.

Credit: Dialypost
http://igbobia.com/?q=gov-fayose-ike-ekweremadu-others-are-raising-funds-for-nnamdi-kanus-bail.html

Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by tyson98: 7:33am On Apr 27, 2017
I hope he keep shut this time around sha........
Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by omenkaLives(m): 7:36am On Apr 27, 2017
Afonja to the rescue yet again! cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by Nne5: 7:36am On Apr 27, 2017
I'm 100percent sure Kanu is not aware of this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by EmekaBlue(m): 7:38am On Apr 27, 2017
fake news...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by YNWA1: 7:41am On Apr 27, 2017
G
Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by ayamback: 7:43am On Apr 27, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
[/s]
shatap there and get out we know your antics let me tell you Igbos have much respect for bold people like Fayose than any coward politician in igboland
we respect bravery and we also despise cowardice

your useless spineless governor Ortom should emulate Fayose and rid his state of murderous fulani herdsmen. of course he won't become just like you he's in support of them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by sammyj: 7:44am On Apr 27, 2017
Fayose has successfully pronounced Ekiti state as part of Biafra and also made Kanu a bonafied PDP member! ! grin
Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by olujastro: 7:45am On Apr 27, 2017
It baffles me that people are yet to realise the useless governor called Fayose with no notable achievement in office (who can't pay salaries or complete a single road project since 2014) has suddenly become busy using this Kanu's bail to capitalise on the weakness of the SE where sentiments thrive to position himself for VP in 2019 as another pro-Igbo "Azikiwe" to get their votes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by kasheemawo(m): 7:46am On Apr 27, 2017
Why raising fund again when.........

Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by Pavore9: 7:46am On Apr 27, 2017
Fund raising don start.
Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 27, 2017
omenkaLives:

Shame and disappointment still allow you comment

Mitcheeew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by Jabioro: 7:48am On Apr 27, 2017
Fayose,Ekeremadu and others prominent igbos can not single handedly raise 300 millions naira for his bail.. let us open a general account in the name of Kanu freedom, throw it open .you will see it receiving massive amounts of funds.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by GavelSlam: 7:56am On Apr 27, 2017
See pattern.
Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by mr1759: 8:01am On Apr 27, 2017
fayose is national leader, and whistle blower for the poor

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by ademega(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2017
This is fine bara This reminds me of those cooperate beggars in oshodi
Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by Nature8(m): 8:21am On Apr 27, 2017
Youngadvocate:
The Governor Ayodele Faose of Ekiti State popularly called the "voice of the voiceless" has revealed that he, Ike Ekweremadu and other notable persons have already started raising funds to help Mazi Nnamdi Kanu meet the financial part of his Bail conditions, while calling on other Nigerians to cue in the project

While he addressed Newsmen on the effort on Wednesday, Fayose said "I’m trying to work with other well meaning Nigerians to raise funds for Kanu so that he can fund his lawyers and meet his immediate family needs.

“We are going to ensure that the injustice meted out to him does not destroy him. He has parents, wife and children to take care of. I appeal to Nigerians to support this just cause.”

Fayose, who is the Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party Governors’ Forum, called on lawyers to join the struggle for liberation.

“As many as lawyers willing to fight the oppression should join the struggle for liberation from the oppression.

“Those willing can send their correspondence to Governors Office or reach me on my telephone line 070300000393 or myemail:mystory2006@yahoo.com.”

Fayose confirmed that Ekwemeradu will be part of the coordinators that will steer the fund raising committee.

“We are just driving the cause. As soon as we receive his account details we will be made available. The money will be used for him and others in incarceration with him.

“We believe in coexistence of Nigeria. People have the right to agitate for independence. Even in traditional institution people agitate for autonomy.

“When people agitate and they cannot get it, they drop the idea. It is not for you to silence them. That is oppression. Agitation is legitimate”, he said.

http://igbobia.com/?q=gov-fayose-ike-ekweremadu-others-are-raising-funds-for-nnamdi-kanus-bail.html

Hmm, this is serious oo!
Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by Nukualofa: 8:35am On Apr 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
Why haven't they rescue your Benue people being massacred by Fulani herdsmen.

If you spend time on igbo topic the way you do for Benue massacre i bet you by now your state would have been free.

Shame is on you for NK getting bail after you swore with your life. Stay away from lagoon

Cc nonsobaba

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by PDJT: 8:38am On Apr 27, 2017
omenkaLives:

-Taa! Gba fuo! Ayo Fayose is not an Afonja!

-Afonjas are the traitors of the Yoruba nation. A.k.a Awusa-Folani slaves and they are mostly Moslems!

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by omenkaLives(m): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2017
PDJT:

-Taa! Gba fuo! Ayo Fayose is not an Afonja!

-Afonjas are the traitors of the Yoruba nation. A.k.a Awusa-Folani slaves and they are mostly Moslems!
Similar way there's a difference between Igbos and LiePob miscreants, but you guys won't accept that. cheesy

LiePob yoots to Igbos are all what you said Afonjas are to the Yoruba nation. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by queencalipso(f): 8:53am On Apr 27, 2017
I sincerely hope nnamdi kanu rejects the bail... The conditions are ridiculous especially the part that said he should be seen in the gathering of more than 10 people...

I want to believe he's too smart and intelligent to accept the conditions and also won't abandon his fellow comrades.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by vayne(m): 9:08am On Apr 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
Igbobia is a reliable source when it pleases you lots,you don see small pikin Na.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by divinelove(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2017
Youngadvocate:

Let them drop the account number I have sth tangible to donate for the Biafran project.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by divinelove(m): 9:16am On Apr 27, 2017
kasheemawo:
Why raising fund again when.........

D fund raising is for the Biafran project nt BC of mere 100 million can't u read bw d lines. We may need over 500billion for d Biafran project

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by kasheemawo(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2017
divinelove:

D fund raising is for the Biafran project nt BC of mere 100 million can't u read bw d lines. We may need over 500billion for d Biafran project
. Kikikikikikikikikiki
When some of iboews are languishing in Asia prisons
Many are awaiting execution cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by 989900: 9:49am On Apr 27, 2017
Kanu should come out a wiser person to see the st00pidity in some of his dumb divisional statements.

Kuje is a very good place to see there are only 2 ethnic groups in this country: the haves, and the have nots.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by Cleopatra4(f): 9:57am On Apr 27, 2017
olujastro:
It baffles me that people are yet to realise the useless governor called Fayose with no notable achievement in office (who can't pay salaries or complete a single road project since 2014) has suddenly become busy using this Kanu's bail to capitalise on the weakness of the SE where sentiments thrive to position himself for VP in 2019 as another pro-Igbo "Azikiwe" to get their votes.
E tire me oooo! Yet people keep praising him. Always on the move. From amala joint to iya ewa. Stupidity everywhere

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by Yorubasgreat(f): 10:09am On Apr 27, 2017
divinelove:

Let them drop the account number I have sth tangible to donate for the Biafran project.

Don't be fooled by this his fraudulent story with embarrassing intentions..
Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by divinelove(m): 10:11am On Apr 27, 2017
Yorubasgreat:

Don't be fooled by this his fraudulent story with embarrassing intentions..

Hmmm u may be right, fraudsters are it again.

Any account open in Nnamdi kanu name to raise funds for Biafra project will be worth billions in less than a Month dt I am sure of.
Re: Gov. Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Others Are Raising Funds For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail by Tazdroid(m): 10:55am On Apr 27, 2017
Soli-soli-soli!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can This Be The Nigerian President? / BREAKING!! Kanu To Storm Imo Again Today To Shame Aisha Buhari (see Time & Venue / Nollywood Star At Nnamdi Kanu's Visit To Ekwulobia Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.