Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's Home Coming Party By Imo Government - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's Home Coming Party By Imo Government (37148 Views)

28th Birthday N19M Wasted - Bobrisky After the Disruption of His Party By Police / Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Opens Wig Store In Lekki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's Home Coming Party By Imo Government by Damilare5882(m): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2017
[quote autho kissr=JVgal post=55960032]Na wa[/quote]how many likes should I get to get a response from you?... You are cute kiss
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's Home Coming Party By Imo Government by walosky(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2017
shocked

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's Home Coming Party By Imo Government by Vacora(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2017
BBNaija topics...

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's Home Coming Party By Imo Government by mechanics(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2017
Imo state that cant pay workers salary, have the gut to host her, nawa o.
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's Home Coming Party By Imo Government by andycom(m): 10:13am On Apr 27, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Not bad. It shows that the state government has listening ears. grin cheesy

To provide basic amenities, u go need carry loudspeaker blow to their ears because they are deaf to that one.

But anything wey involve bobi and yansh, dem dey sharply respond.

my brother no mind them. no be IMO state? govt officials Don dey arrange them for bobi and yansh party, immoral driven state

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's Home Coming Party By Imo Government by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 27, 2017
we just keep celebrating shiit... SMH
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's Home Coming Party By Imo Government by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 27, 2017
Kemen making wave more.... being at everyone welcome party.
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's Home Coming Party By Imo Government by Tlaw01(m): 10:22am On Apr 27, 2017
Tynasparks:
Ask and it shall be given to you.....

Tina ...did U attend OAU @ any time
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's Home Coming Party By Imo Government by enemmo(f): 10:53am On Apr 27, 2017
Modragon:
Funny enough this are things That make it to FP, but more sensible trends are left rotting, this is why we wud neva move forward
We are our own problems....moderators you guys are really sick

Today's front page has been mostly politics.
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's Home Coming Party By Imo Government by Onyinye15(f): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2017
SO MAKE WE BEGIN CRY TOO OR WHAT?

I REFUSE TO CRY BIKO
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's Home Coming Party By Imo Government by Modragon(m): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2017
enemmo:

Today's front page has been mostly politics.

Which is meaningless in this part of the world....celebrity, politics, bbnaija, snakes...jjst saying the platform shud be a means the ordinary man gets heard and a means to communicate to those at the top and deal with our basic problems
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's Home Coming Party By Imo Government by Teneke007(m): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2017
Hygist:
Former Big Brother Naija housemate and Imo Stage indigene, Uriel Ngozi Oputa took to her IG page last week to plead for Imo State govt to host her like other housemates who were given heroic welcome at home.

According to her, despite her accent, she is still proud of her roots. Recall that Marvis and Kemen have been hosted at their respective states. Uriel has now been granted her wish after her outcry.

http://www.hygist.com.ng/2017/04/bbnaija-uriel-oputa-finally-gets-her.html

She can stop disturbing us now..
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's Home Coming Party By Imo Government by djscailezee(m): 11:26am On Apr 27, 2017
grin sumptuous Uriel; welcome home baby
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's Home Coming Party By Imo Government by jtwest(m): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy Uriel: mirror mirror who is the fairest..........

Mirror: ooooh Uriel you are the fairest, you are even fairer than the fairest oooooo... just leave me undecided lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's Home Coming Party By Imo Government by JVgal(f): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2017
Damilare5882:
how many likes should I get to get a response from you?... You are cute kiss

Thanks
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's Home Coming Party By Imo Government by press005: 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
femi4:
The toe of a camel

i no see any camel there talk of d toe grin
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's Home Coming Party By Imo Government by IkpuMmadu: 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
This babe toto na die...abi na camel toe pant she wear

come to my house, I will host that party
Hygist:
Former Big Brother Naija housemate and Imo Stage indigene, Uriel Ngozi Oputa took to her IG page last week to plead for Imo State govt to host her like other housemates who were given heroic welcome at home.

According to her, despite her accent, she is still proud of her roots. Recall that Marvis and Kemen have been hosted at their respective states. Uriel has now been granted her wish after her outcry.

http://www.hygist.com.ng/2017/04/bbnaija-uriel-oputa-finally-gets-her.html
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's Home Coming Party By Imo Government by Ugosample(m): 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lepkacious:
dis girl is soo desperate,if my husband is to dia...i wont allow her cum close to him

grin grin
You dey fear ni

Lepa dey fear orobo clinching her "husband"
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's Home Coming Party By Imo Government by goldedprince: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
juliusocean:
This country is doomed
your pic is the funniest i have see here lol
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's Home Coming Party By Imo Government by Tynasparks(f): 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tlaw01:

Tina ...did U attend OAU @ any time
tobi
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's Home Coming Party By Imo Government by Tlaw01(m): 8:10am On Apr 28, 2017
Tynasparks:
tobi
Itz indeed a small world.......
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's Home Coming Party By Imo Government by Tynasparks(f): 8:48am On Apr 28, 2017
Tlaw01:

Itz indeed a small world.......
yea it is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says / Sunmbo And David Adeoye Welcome Their First Child Together / 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.