Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. (42706 Views)

Ex-US Official Provides Details Of Meeting With Northern Govs To Remove Jonathan / The Conspiracy To Remove Jonathan By Reno Omokri's Book / Babangida Aliyu: US Invited 12 Northern Gov's To Know If They Will Remove GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by AreaFada2: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2017
Firefire:
Truth is coming out...

"Aliyu said the Obama administration invited 12 northern governors to the US to ascertain their level of commitment to removing Jonathan"

Very soon, the conspiracy that surrounds the Chibok girls kidnaps will be in the open.

Yeske. Is there anybody who did not suspect that before?

Nigeria was just getting too strong despite Boko Haram. We overtook South Africa as biggest economy. They do not want another powerful country rearing its head in Africa. They have enough trouble with China, Brazil etc. Over trade.

Obama has a black skin but it means nothing. He's American.

Obama could not find time to visit Nigeria, the largest black nation. Carter, Clinton, Bush Junior visited Nigeria as incumbent. But he had time to visit Saudi and bowing to their king. A country where women cannot ride a car, cannot travel without a male to watch over her, and can barely vote since only a few months back.

The way America acted over Boko intelligence & Ebola made their intentions obvious.

You must all remember: America has no intention to empower Africa. Visionary African leaders like Lumumba & Kwame Nkrumah were dealt with squarely by CIA. It hasn't changed.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by 2016v2017: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2017
Klington:
Obama n his stupid hypocrisy. Wen the same currency was minted for him in his own coin by Russia, he started jumping upandan..
Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by vantage001: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2017
Interesting.
Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by Koolking(m): 10:37am On Apr 27, 2017
Jonathan and his cohort are crying over spilled milk now. International Communities knew he was grossly and hopelessly incompetent to lead a complex country like Nigeria.

Jonathan emergence as Nigeria's president lend credence to my averred disposition to leadership of compensation, which has been the leadership practice in Nigeria. This style inhibit growth and progress.

1 Like

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by gberra: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2017
Mynd44:

“I have no proof of course, but I think the idea was to ascertain what the disposition of the north would be to the idea of another term for President Jonathan.

Bye.
:DThe smiling one cheesy
Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by Lordsocrates: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2017
DollarAngel:
We all know USA loves it when subordinate countries are pawn to them or licks their ass, but Jonathan refused degenerating this country to that status quo, by firstly kicking against their same marriage policy, after heavy pressure on him we knowing that OBAMA was devil incarnate, he did more harm to USA than good, under his leadership, Islamic groups terrorists gained more ground all over the world, OBAMA didn't like Jonathan, so he refused selling arms to Nigeria inother to fight boko haram, during the election Warship were sent to the Gulf of Guinea, the election was rigged Courtesy of white Jega

most Nigerians are dumb clueless sons of bittches, and educated Illiterates...
so Obama that was trying to extend Diplomacy to the world is antiChrist, Trump that is about to start World war 3, is Godsent how Dumb can we be in this country ? mbok

3 Likes

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by 2016v2017: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2017
DollarAngel:
We all know USA loves it when subordinate countries are pawn to them or licks their ass, but Jonathan refused degenerating this country to that status quo, by firstly kicking against their same marriage policy, after heavy pressure on him we knowing that OBAMA was devil incarnate, he did more harm to USA than good, under his leadership, Islamic groups terrorists gained more ground all over the world, OBAMA didn't like Jonathan, so he refused selling arms to Nigeria inother to fight boko haram, during the election Warship were sent to the Gulf of Guinea, the election was rigged Courtesy of white Jega
Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by ggrin(f): 10:38am On Apr 27, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
go and meet Kingtom or iceberlyn
cheesy grin cheesy grin

Nl don dry sha cheesy cheesy

Set wa ti lee grin cheesy cheesy....away old cargo cheesy cheesy

Na only u still dy here cheesy
Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by HonabFaj(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2017
Aliyu said, although he had no proof of this, but expressed the belief that the reason for their invitation to the US was deeper than discussing the Boko Haram insurgency in Nigeria.
“I have no proof of course, but I think the idea was to ascertain what the disposition of the north would be to the idea of another term for President Jonathan.

And you are present at the meeting, are you sleeping during the meeting or what, that you dont know what the meeting was all about
Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by gberra: 10:39am On Apr 27, 2017
rozayx5:

how you became a mod on nairaland sef

undecided
Go & sack him.

Igbos always cry tongue
Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by 2016v2017: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2017
AreaFada2:

Nigeria was just getting too strong despite Boko Haram. We overtook South Africa as biggest economy. They do not want another powerful country rearing its head in Africa. They have enough trouble with China, Brazil etc. Over trade.

Obama could not find time to visit Nigeria, the largest black nation. Carter, Clinton, Bush Junior visited Nigeria as incumbent. But he had time to visit Saudi and bowing to their king. A country where women cannot ride a car, cannot travel with a male to watch over her, and can barely vote since a few only a few months back.

The way America acted over Boko intelligence & Ebola made their intentions obvious.

You must all remember: America has no intention to empower Africa. Visionary African leaders like Lumumba & Kwame Nkrumah were dealt with squarely by CIA. It hasn't changed.
Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by gberra: 10:41am On Apr 27, 2017
Firefire:
Truth is coming out...

"Aliyu said the Obama administration invited 12 northern governors to the US to ascertain their level of commitment to removing Jonathan"

Very soon, the conspiracy that surrounds the Chibok girls kidnaps will be in the open.
Oba wailer.

Wailers always wail
Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by gare(f): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2017
freelancer10:
More revelations have emerged on the alleged conspiracy of the US in the electoral defeat of former President Goodluck Jonathan in 2015.
Jonathan had claimed that former American President Barack Obama, was responsible for his loss.
Jonathan had said, “President Barack Obama and his officials made it very clear to me by their actions that they wanted a change of government in Nigeria and we’re ready to do anything to achieve that purpose. They even brought some naval ships into the Gulf of Guinea in the days preceding the election.”
Meanwhile, the US has since denied the allegation, insisting that Jonathan lost the election because Nigerians wanted him out.
In an advance copy of ‘Against the Run of Play’, a book written by Segun Adeniyi, Babangida Aliyu, former Niger state governor and ex-chairman of the Northern Governors Forum, gave a hint of possible US involvement in the electoral defeat of Jonathan.
He said the Obama administration invited 12 northern governors to the US to ascertain their level of commitment to removing Jonathan.
Aliyu said, although he had no proof of this, but expressed the belief that the reason for their invitation to the US was deeper than discussing the Boko Haram insurgency in Nigeria.
“That was my reading of the situation. I believe it was all about the 2015 election for which the Americans had resolved not to support Jonathan. They just wanted to size us up for the level of commitment to regime change,” Aliyu said.
Aliyu said in one of the sessions, Murtala Nyako, former Adamawa state governor, accused Jonathan of sponsoring Boko Haram with the intent of destroying the north.
He added that Nyako’s accusation signalled to the Americans that the north was not in support Jonathan’s re-election bid.
“If Jonathan had been clever enough to say he would not run and had stuck with the PDP zoning formula by supporting a young northern candidate, I am most certain Buhari would have shelved his ambition to contest in 2015, knowing there was no way he would win,” he said.
The book, which details how Jonathan lost the 2015 election, will be launched on Friday.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/27/babangida-reveals-us-invited-12-northern-governors-remove-jonathan/

CC: Lalasticlala, mynd44

That's is why the Russians paid Obama back by doing same to them, don't do to others, what you don't like them to do unto you

2 Likes

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 27, 2017
ggrin:
cheesy grin cheesy grin

Nl don dry sha cheesy cheesy

Set wa ti lee grin cheesy cheesy....away old cargo cheesy cheesy

Na only u still dy here cheesy
soldier go soldier come barrack no dey dry lol

I be the last man standing
Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by Seunjungle(m): 10:44am On Apr 27, 2017
America conspired against Jonathan in 2015 election bid...in a democrat state it happened.
What was Russia position during USA last election? Conspiracy right? So it happened in the world of politics.
America wish can't determine our movement in Naija...we were the ones that voted you out Oga Jonathan not America, I don't receive any penny from America govt or any politician to vote against you Jona..You(Jonathan) sucked me and I cast my vote against you simple.
Stop bla-bla-bla-bla jargons mehn!

1 Like

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by Lordsocrates: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2017
2016v2017:

Obama is a bloody Anti-Christ

so Trump they is God sent has banned same sex marriage bah how Dumb and clueless can people be in this country ?

2 Likes

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by Firefire(m): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2017
AreaFada2:

Obama could not find time to visit Nigeria, the largest black nation. Carter, Clinton, Bush Junior visited Nigeria as incumbent. But he had time to visit Saudi and bowing to their king. A country where women cannot ride a car, cannot travel with a male to watch over her, and can barely vote since a few only a few months back.

May all those who brought Nigeria to this current state of economic disrepair never know peace. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by SuperBlack: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2017
Swahili0:
life goes on

and some lunatics were saying it was tinubu dat remove jonather
The election result removed Jonathen
Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by ChristyB(f): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2017
It baffle me how people say things like this to someone old enough to be their father.
I'm sure you've been enjoying this administration very well. All the best to you and everyone who hide their faces and say rubbish.

brainpulse:
US didn't romove the goat who ate our yam, Nigerians did.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by abbaapple: 10:46am On Apr 27, 2017
Mynd44:

Bye.

*spit*

1 Like

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by Originalsly: 10:46am On Apr 27, 2017
do4luv14:

i can now understand, y they threatened and refuse to sell weapon to GEJ, against BOKO, but was quick to donate to BUHARI

conspiracy. Indeed no doubt
Why would the US sell weapons to GEJ when at the time BH was capturing tanks, armoured vehicles and whatever they wanted that the military had?
@topic... this guy is a lazy author. His book should be titled What I Believe.... baseless conspiracy theories for the blind and biased.

1 Like

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by BetaThings: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2017
freelancer10:

If Jonathan had been clever enough to say he would not run and had stuck with the PDP zoning formula by supporting a young northern candidate, I am most certain Buhari would have shelved his ambition to contest in 2015, knowing there was no way he would win,” he said.
Young Northern candidate like Aliyu Babangida!

EOD
Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by DollarAngel(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2017
Lordsocrates:

most Nigerians are dumb clueless sons of bittches, and educated Illiterates...
so Obama that was trying to extend Diplomacy to the world is antiChrist, Trump that is about to start World war 3, is Godsent how Dumb can we be in this country ? mbok

Same sex marriage, destruction of Libya, Continuous war in Syria, Withdrawal of foreign financial and health assistance of Zimbabwe becos they refused same sex marriage, refusal of selling arms to Nigeria by your same Saint Obama, you have a shallow mind and thinking, it's more pathetic you feeling you have knowledge

5 Likes

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by gberra: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2017
AreaFada2:

Black mentality of backwardness. Always blaming others for their misfortunes.

Wailers/Igbos always wail.
Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by ggrin(f): 10:51am On Apr 27, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
soldier go soldier come barrack no dey dry lol

I be the last man standing
naso

Ggrin is back grin
Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by Adecks01(m): 10:51am On Apr 27, 2017
Politics in Nigeria have always being a like that.
The politicians have quest for power .No one want to step aside for the other.All Nigerians politicians are guilty of that.
Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by Adminisher: 10:52am On Apr 27, 2017
Thank you Obama

1 Like

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by Ndkings1(m): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2017
You see the main problem I had with Jonathan while he was still the president - he's very faint hearted, indecisive and slow. How can you in a river and soap will be blinding you?
He unconsciously orchestra his own ousting - in the build up to the election, it was crystal clear to all that his own appointees where plotting with the opposition to booth him out but he never did anything. By making it possible for buhari to come to power, he's equally responsible for what Nigeria is passing through now...

4 Likes

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2017
Firefire:
Truth is coming out...

Oga, THAT PUSHURE NA AFTER ELECTION WOH, thats Bauchi state new governor.

the date for ur said article na 27-oct-2016
Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by AreaFada2: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2017
gberra:
Black mentality of backwardness. Always blaming others for their misfortunes.

Wailers/Igbos always wail.

Smart people ignore the messenger & take the message. Bigots on the other hand only assign tribe/assumed political leaning & dismiss.

God so kind myself & family are not suffering the economic hardship of 9ja currently.

Ko kanye.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by Firefire(m): 10:55am On Apr 27, 2017
Jiang:

Oga, THAT PUSHURE NA AFTER ELECTION WOH

wetin concern me? wink wink
Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by BetaThings: 10:56am On Apr 27, 2017
ChristyB:
It baffle me how people say things like this to someone old enough to be their father.
I'm sure you've been enjoying this administration very well. All the best to you and everyone who hide their faces and say rubbish.

You find what the person said rude
But your own is appropriate?

ChristyB:
He won't be absent on Friday during prayers.
Bia, na so we go dey hear "President Buhari said this and that" without even seeing this president.

Make e no be say this man don kpai ooo??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) / Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord / James Ibori Released From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.