Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. (42719 Views)

Ex-US Official Provides Details Of Meeting With Northern Govs To Remove Jonathan / The Conspiracy To Remove Jonathan By Reno Omokri's Book / Babangida Aliyu: US Invited 12 Northern Gov's To Know If They Will Remove GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by WhistleB(m): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2017
Aliyu has no source.

1 Like

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by mumihaja(f): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2017
i knew it

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by assyn(m): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2017
"If Jonathan had been clever enough to say he would not run and had stuck with the PDP zoning formula by supporting a young northern candidate, I am most certain Buhari would have shelved his ambition to contest in 2015, knowing there was no way he would win,” he said.

This is what I expected from Jonathan at that time.
Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by ephi123(f): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2017
rozayx5:

how you became a mod on nairaland sef

undecided

the most loved, most objective of them all, hahaha. cheesy
Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by aminu790(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2017
and even declare his defeat? Can ta matse mai
Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2017
Even though this revelation wasn't made, the citizens know better.. We knew Obama wanted Jonathan to leave and he achieve his aim. The evil that men do lives after them. Obama wasn't a blessing to the world, but a curse. Look at Libya, Syria and a host of others. I don't trust trump either. They all could be pursuing same cause.

10 Likes

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 27, 2017
I believe this.
Obama to me had always had something for Islam.
Even the mere mention of Jonathan, that sounds like Israeli, do be paining him.

7 Likes

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by ggrin(f): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Ghen ghen
oko mi atata shocked
Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by amoduganja: 10:27am On Apr 27, 2017
t was obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by chronique(m): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2017
ephi123:

the most loved, most objective of them all, hahaha. cheesy

I wanna believe this is pure sarcasm.
Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2017
Even though this revelation wasn't made, the citizens know better.. We knew Obama wanted Jonathan to leave and he achieved his aim. The evil that men do lives after them. Obama wasn't a blessing to the world, but a curse. Look at Libya, Syria and a host of others. I don't trust trump either. They all could be pursuing same cause.

1 Like

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2017
That is why Russia hacked America database to make trump the us president.

4 Likes

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by do4luv14(m): 10:28am On Apr 27, 2017
2016v2017:
that's why US was quick to give Jega award after their conspiracy

i can now understand, y they threatened and refuse to sell weapon to GEJ, against BOKO, but was quick to donate to BUHARI

conspiracy. Indeed no doubt

18 Likes

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by christopheredo: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2017
All those who betrayed Jonathan will receive their reward. Obama's party lost, Sanusi under probe, Muazu silenced etc. Let the music play on.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by ephi123(f): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2017
chronique:

I wanna believe this is pure sarcasm.

lipsrsealed smiley your guess is right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by OgbeniSamm(m): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2017
Obama is an asshole. Jonathan is no hero.
Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by PHIPEX(m): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2017
Like Aliyu I don't have my facts but JEG's sins to America was the rejection of gay marriage proposal and Africom in our water body.

8 Likes

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2017
lordm:
Am tired of this country

Me too.
Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by Elkay3: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2017
“I have no proof of course, but I think the idea was to ascertain what the disposition of the north would be to the idea of another term for President Jonathan."

No proof? Come on, you're a state governor. Wait, is this man speaking from behind bars, or had he settled with EFCC?

1 Like

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by SBG04: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2017
The Americans invited this goat to a conference in the US on tackling Boko Haram and this idiot turned the argument around to a conference on unsitting Jonathan. These idiots never take anything serious. Everything is about power and money with them. His only evidence that the conference was for unsitting Jonathan was because a governor said Jonathan was the sponsor of Boko Haram. What stupidity!!! And this fool was governor of Nigeria's second Largest state for 8 years!!!! Stupid corrupt nonentity. Hope he enjoys his jail time in Minna.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by dami2boi(m): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2017
Swahili0:
life goes on

and some lunatics were saying it was tinubu dat remove jonather
O Boy you ash oh, calm down

1 Like

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2017
jared007:
I don't need Aliyu to provide proof before knowing America wanted Jonathan out. Remember the Chibok girls case how Hollywood movie stars were patronise to campaign against Jonathan in a subtle manner. International conspiracy is real. Believe it or not.
Not america in quote, it was Obama.
Remember ,Obama is antiAmerica. He s a muslim

1 Like

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by Lordsocrates: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2017
Why are PDP people stupid like this ? Whyyy
is this the constructive Criticism they are to be making of govt policies ?
was it the US that gathered up under the sun to vote out cluelessnes ? was it the US that were the incumbent governors of the northern states that lost woefully to PMB ?
why is PDP taking their cluelessnes global? why

2 Likes

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by olowobaba10: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2017
WHO DIDN'T KNOW THAT TERRORIST HUSSEIN OBAMA ORCHESTRATED THE REMOVAL OF GEJ TO REPLACE HIM WITH ANY DUMB HERDSMAN WHO CAN BE THEIR PUPPET . WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND , SEE HOW AMERICANS SURPRISINGLY REJECTED HIM AND HIS CANDIDATE AT THE POLLS , HE CAN NOW GO AND TAKE HIS CHEIFTANCY TITLE IN SAMBISA FOREST

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by Elkay3: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2017
PHIPEX:
Like Aliyu I don't have my facts but JEG's sins to America was the rejection of gay marriage proposal and Africom in our water body.

I applaud his resolution to not accept the gay proposal.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by 2016v2017: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2017
jared007:
I don't need Aliyu to provide proof before knowing America wanted Jonathan out. Remember the Chibok girls case how Hollywood movie stars were patronise to campaign against Jonathan in a subtle manner. International conspiracy is real. Believe it or not.
because GEJ rejected their same sex marriage policy

4 Likes

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by Klington: 10:34am On Apr 27, 2017
Obama n his stupid hypocrisy. Wen the same currency was minted for him in his own coin by Russia, he started jumping upandan..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2017
is aliyu not the one in Jail for corruption charges now?

1 Like

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by 2016v2017: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2017
olowobaba10:
WHO DIDN'T KNOW THAT TERRORIST HUSSEIN OBAMA ORCHESTRATED THE REMOVAL OF GEJ TO REPLACE HIM WITH ANY DUMB HERDSMAN WHO CAN BE THEIR PUPPET . WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND , SEE HOW AMERICANS SURPRISINGLY REJECTED HIM AND HIS CANDIDATE AT THE POLLS , HE CAN NOW GO AND TAKE HIS CHEIFTANCY TITLE IN SAMBISA FOREST
Obama is a bloody Anti-Christ

1 Like

Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2017
ggrin:
oko mi atata shocked
go and meet Kingtom or iceberlyn
Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by intricate(m): 10:35am On Apr 27, 2017
Bloody fucking bloggers.lieing bloggers
Re: Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. by Elkay3: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2017
beamtopola:

Not america in quote, it was Obama.
Remember ,Obama is antiAmerica. He s a muslim

Now Obama is a Muslim? Well, "America will know". I don't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Soludo Returns To Anambra (Photos). / Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) / Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.