Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,630 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Davido Vs Iceprince: Shina Peller Narrates What Really Happened - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Vs Iceprince: Shina Peller Narrates What Really Happened (364 Views)

Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy / Davido & Ice Prince Delta Fight: Shina Peller Narrates What Really Happened / Iceprince's Girlfriend Maima Slams Fan Who Criticised Her For Grinding On Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Vs Iceprince: Shina Peller Narrates What Really Happened by shoki360: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2017
Over the weekend, social media went buzzing with news of a reported beef between Davido and Ice Prince at the Delta Alive concert organised by Quilox boss, Shina Peller.

While Davido and Ice Prince have declined to comment on the issue, Naijaloaded was able to get an exclusive chat with Shina Peller, the event organiser who narrated how it all went down.

According to him,
‘Ok here’s what really happened, my arrangement for the concert was to have a tour bus, so there was no time when anyone had a saloon car. It was a tour bus which everybody was in including myself, my artistes, Lil Kesh, CDQ [/i]and everyone just so we are all together to have fun but along the line i found out that Davido[i] had some friends in Warri.’

http://9jaclass..com.ng/2017/04/davido-vs-iceprince-shina-peller.html

(1) (Reply)

Eupen's Nigerian Striker, Henry Onyekuru On Arsenal's Radar / Tiwa Savage - I’m Inspired By The Love Of My Fans / Watch Dbanj's New Video (its Not A Lie) Feat Harrysong And Wandecoal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.