Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,196 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

‘i’m Not Trying To Copy Flavour’ – Talented Artiste, Solidstar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’m Not Trying To Copy Flavour’ – Talented Artiste, Solidstar (364 Views)

Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore / Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It / Nigerian Girls Trying To Copy Rihanna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m Not Trying To Copy Flavour’ – Talented Artiste, Solidstar by Triton1996(m): 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Talented Musician, Solidstar just released his album titled W.E.E.D and featured a lot of artiste in it, it is a 21 track album. This has brought about mixed feelings outside there with people wondering why he featured almost all the artistes in the Industry in his album. While defending this in an interview monitored by Osho Oluwatosin, he made it known that he discovers that it works for him and it makes it easier for the song to be a hit, combining his own fans and that of the artiste he featured, it will make the song well known.

He also talked about his resemblance with High-life star, Flavour, he made it known that he isn’t in anyway trying to be like flavour, their style is different and they can never be the same.

Furthermore, no doubt the artiste hasn’t really being getting awards, despite his impact and uniqueness in the music industry, talking about this, he said he isn’t bothered about the fact that he doesn’t get awards and that what he is after is the money.

He just released a Video of a song from his album featuring Legendary, 2face Idibia titled Nwa Baby

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/exclusive-im-not-trying-to-copy-flavour-talented-artiste-solidstar-dubunks-rumours/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13ekmHk0ydg

(1) (Reply)

‘efe’ Brags As He Fly’s On Private Jet To Meet With Plateau State Governor (phot / Rita Dominic Finally Reveals Why She Is Still Single At 41 / Nollywood Movie On Counter-terrorism Debuts In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.