Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State (41364 Views)

Court Sentences 17 Internet Fraudsters To Jail In Benin (Photos) / Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo / Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
A kids life is at stake and you are reciting poem, are you well?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Poorboy: 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

well i was looking 4 an idiot dat would post rubbish nd I wasn't disappointed
hahahahahaha chief afonja spotted
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Victornezzar: 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Poorboy:
hahahahahaha chief afonja spotted
ur brain need factory settings

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by dominique(f): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
He looks 10 in that photo, he must be looking much different now. Hope he gets released.
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Poorboy: 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
Victornezzar:
ur brain need factory settings
u chop ewedu and white amala today?
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Victornezzar: 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
Poorboy:
u chop ewedu and white amala today?
u need someone 2 talk 2......i see

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by ejembi28(m): 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tell u his offence, cos I av heard about 16 yrs old boy who was paid to kill 4yrs old boy for ritual and he did ,so if his offense is of that nature ,then that served him well ,
Let us not jump to conclusion.
rem44:
Few days ago I shared the story of Chijindu Ezentu,16-year-old who is remanded in Ogwashi Uku,prison Delta state.His photo has surfaced.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/see-photo-of-16-year-old-who-is.html

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by prince2pac(m): 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
At this tender age..... Who know the kind of trauma this young lad is going through....

This young man will need a lot of Counselling when he gets out of there...

#WHAT_A_COUNTRY
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by bumi10(m): 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
one Nigeria

we r in it together
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by goldenarrow: 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
Poorboy:
Afonja why?

Poorboy indeed, poo-you, poor you!
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Injustice

If a child is found to be delinquent or has committed an offence against the law, the child is taken to court and for the fact that he is underage, he is brought a Juvenile Corrective Home with a Care Order from the court.

NOT A PRISON!!!!!!!!
I doubt if any Nigerian police will understand what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Poorboy: 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
Victornezzar:
u need someone 2 talk 2......i see
hahahaha are u serious afonja?
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
This bros nah 16years?
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by stacyadams: 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin grin one time i go sanko for another person wahala for unn those days,,i saw one small inside cell wit us..the boy never pass 16 sef..na em i weak for dis country...this na around 2005..na the same place i see where police ARREST both complainanant and offender this time as two of then come report the case for station... grin grin funny scene that day..
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Poorboy: 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
goldenarrow:

Poorboy indeed, poo-you, poor you!
hahahaha golden arrow no kill me with ur arrow ooo i know u are an afonja shea?
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by oneman1988: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
BIAFRA IS THE SOLUTION
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by danjaba(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
if the court of law finds him guilty then he is a Criminal.
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by upjosbet: 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
He was only used as a replacement for a major criminal not checking his age!!! Bleep NPF and thier counterparts...I renounce my identity as a Nigerian...
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by aleeyus(m): 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
Igboesika:
Zoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Is Igbo jailed him
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Bollinger(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
Adaowerri111:
What did he do

It doesn't matter. He should not be in jail with general population and hardened criminals. This is why in normal countries there places you put people that young.
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
No matter what this child did, be it rape, theft or murder. He is still underage and cannot be kept in a cell nor to mention Ogwashi Uku prison. Nigeria why Chai! See country I originate from

Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by ChinonsoDike2: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Blacks don't deserve countries. Worthless subhumans.
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
danjaba:
if the court of law finds him guilty then he is a Criminal.

Are you okay? 16yrs old jailed! Not just an ordinary jail. Ogwashi- Uku prison d likes of Vampire and Anini plenty. Guy use your balls if your brain is not working

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Lawless101(m): 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Police is your friend indeed, but not all police are your friend.
okoro4:
Nigeria is a lawless country.Police is your friend!
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
ejembi28:
Tell u his offence, cos I av heard about 16 yrs old boy who was paid to kill 4yrs old boy for ritual and he did ,so if his offense is of that nature ,then that served him well ,
Let us not jump to conclusion.

Even if that's what he did, prison for adults isn't what any sane nation takes such cases to. There ought to be juvenile recorrection centre where such kids do time and get sane again before being allowed back into the society. Wtf am I even saying.

This is fvckin Africa. THE ZOOOOOOOOO
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by GavelSlam: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Photograph is not dated.
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by danjaba(m): 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
Stelvin101:

Are you okay? 16yrs old jailed! Not just an ordinary jail. Ogwashi- Uku prison d likes of Vampire and Anini plenty. Guy use your balls if your brain is not working

It seems u are his boss in the clique. A vampire is brewing up and u are claiming his innocence. I believe if the young(?) criminal counts the number of innocent lives that he has wasted you will not even write a word in favour of him. If only you are not in the same clique you will not open the gutter or write with your leprosy tips to write. Nonsense.
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Religiondb(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
prettyboi1989:
Nigerian police? smh, they are bunch of retarrds. they only come to d media to boost for publicity stunt while in reality, the situation is still status quo in shambles. the judges too that remand people in jail unnecessarily are also retards
. For those of u blaming the police, I just want to ask if you guy got ur facts rights.. That is to say the nature of the offence commited, weda he is only been remanded and above all, is it the police who judged his case?
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by deekasilas: 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
The boy at 16 years is a minor and he is not meant to be in the prison for any reason what so ever. However, what was the offence that took him to prison Was he at the wrong place at the right time??
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by neocortex: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
Igboesika:
Zoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Papiikush:
This country is trash. The boy is not even up to voting age.

lastmaster:
Nigeria is a evil forest

baddestkayy:
This Country is really done for! Like what is this again? Fvcked up news everyday. See this too: https://www.nairaland.com/3765676/truth-rita-ibenis-blackmail-bishop#55967165

So none of you was smart enough to ask for the details of the case ?
Juveniles do end up in jail everywhere in the world if they commit serious offences.
Re: Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Religiondb:
. For those of u blaming the police, I just want to ask if you guy got ur facts rights.. That is to say the nature of the offence commited, weda he is only been remanded and above all, is it the police who judged his case?
i op u saw the part of my post where i blamed the judge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Kill Access Bank Staff In Anyigba, Kogi (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In South Africa / Abdallah Hidou 'Malohiya' Smuggler Who Trafficks Nigerian Women For Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.