Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue (62966 Views)

Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) / Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River / Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue’s Traditional Wedding Holds Today In Ogoja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by GloriaNinja(f): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
kjhova:

Dear Gloria, you are a young woman with a whole load of life ahead of you. Quit ethnic hatred and tribalism and you may just have complete fulfilment in life.
I'M NOT BEING TRIBALISTIC, BUT MY STATEMENT IS BASED ON HOW RAMPANT IT IS FOR NORTHERNERS TO MARRY MANY WIVES SINCE IT'S THEIR CULTURE, IF YOU HAD DELVED AND THOUGHT DEEPER ABOUT MY COMMENT, YOU WOULD HAVE HAD A CLEAR COMPREHENSION.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by GloriaNinja(f): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=realnas post=55968198] not every northerner my dear there are millions of faithful northerners out there [/quote) In terms of polygamy I meant
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by Daddybright1986(m): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
I went to borrow pressing Iron from my neighbor, they asked me to come and use it in their house... I did just that ... Today they came to ask for broom i told them to come and use it in my house... Did I do anything wrong

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by Mahmoudkk04(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided SOON HE WILL DUMP THIS ONE AND MARRY ANOTHER ONE, THAT'S HOW ABOKIS BEHAVE.

Mumu, so other celebs who divorce their spouses are also northerners ryt? Beta.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by newslifeop: 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
The ex should have accept that fact instead of losing it all
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by bros856: 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
Akwa Ibom girl has given Musa kop nomi(meaning obey my order). He met the girl while at Akwa Ibom state to play for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by Solumtoonna(m): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
michoim:

How do southerners behave?
southerners behaves otherwise
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by Exempted: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
goodluck1011:
When winning is all you do, they start to call you selfish and arrongant. but who cares? Congrats to all my yesterday's winners and to you in advance cos you're about to be winner. call me and thank me later..

You this thief. Nobody should contact this guy. He is the same Mr. Ugoo That floods every topic with his fake winning tickets.

He has SCAMMED US on whatsapp and no longer reply us. He has deactivated that whatsapp number and now uses this on. He will ask u 2pay 5k and 20k after winning...

Dont contact him. He's a scammer/thief. You can see that this his latest account was registered 2day to scam more people.

He keeps creating new accounts on daily basis and changing phone numbers.......
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by kjhova(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I'M NOT BEING TRIBALISTIC, BUT MY STATEMENT IS BASED ON HOW RAMPANT IT IS FOR NORTHERNERS TO MARRY MANY WIVES SINCE IT'S THEIR CULTURE, IF YOU HAD DELVED AND THOUGHT DEEPER ABOUT MY COMMENT, YOU WOULD HAVE HAD A CLEAR COMPREHENSION.

Believe me, my dear sister, the racist never realises he is racist. Same way we may be wrong on tribal bigotry and never really notice how wrong we are. Better to err on the side of caution than to fall to infamy. Eschew what may be seen as disdain for other cultures as this is what I believe Jesus would want you to do.

Regards.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by AYOMITIDE1982(m): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided SOON HE WILL DUMP THIS ONE AND MARRY ANOTHER ONE, THAT'S HOW ABOKIS BEHAVE.
Sharap!So,na only Northerners dey dump women?Men no dey dump women for your tribe,abi?They must sha tribalise everything ni..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by Sexina851(f): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
Fairgodwin:
shocked shocked huh? So this thing is true?
Talk about graduation or elevation from 'side chick' to the 'real deal'
This is what most side chicks pray for - to eventually become the main babe or permanently displace the wife.

But they forget it can actually come around to bite them in the long run. For whatever this lady made the real wife to go through, she will definitely get her reward, I assure you all.

But u should know that no woman can destroy any marriage without the man's permission. She only succeeded because the man allowed it.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by Yomiwayne80(m): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
Fairgodwin:
shocked shocked huh? So this thing is true?
Talk about graduation or elevation from 'side chick' to the 'real deal'
This is what most side chicks pray for - to eventually become the main babe or permanently displace the wife.

But they forget it can actually come around to bite them in the long run. For whatever this lady made the real wife to go through, she will definitely get her reward, I assure you all.

It doesn't always happens this way
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by kessler53(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
GloriaNinja:
how I wish this mumu lady will read what u wrote.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by chocolatelady(f): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Whatever u sow so shall u reap!!! !!!!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
hucienda:
'24 year-old' Musa grin Fire on bros, notin do you cheesy

See as d babe dey smile ... she don hamma. Ask yourself why all doz numerous 'beauty queens' dey huzzul to marry footballers.

Footballers fit rival naija politicians in terms of hard currency - only difference being the former work for it, while the latter don't.

That Mama must be 19 year-old grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by Duru009(m): 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Sidechick did a wonderful job!! !
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by Anabel(f): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
your head dey there... in fact, you be koret person

Keneking:
At least Leicester City is no longer heading for relegation.

Nine months is exactly December, we shall expect an announcement of an addition into the household. By then a new season would have begun with ManUtd scheduled to lift a treble
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by amanze15(m): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
shocked
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by doe: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Once you marry side-chick, you create vacancy grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by tillaman(m): 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
How's this a pre-wedding pic
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by Seun360(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
Damalex4luv:
Can't even remember the last time he played for Leicester. He don die for bench finish

A very useless player.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by walexsy(m): 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Keneking:
At least Leicester City is no longer heading for relegation.

Nine months is exactly December, we shall expect an announcement of an addition into the household. By then a new season would have begun with ManUtd scheduled to lift a treble
I see the united prophesy coming true come next year may.
...I no know for musa o
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by DesChyko: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Xaos:

For you to know how ‘they’ behave, one of ‘them’ must have ‘used’ and ‘dumped’ up.

Now, we all know why you became a Ninja.

Nigerians having zero chill since the days of Adam grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
kessler53:
how I wish this mumu lady will read what u wrote.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by Mightyraw(m): 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
abdulrazat:
Women. in her mind she have displaced the first wife, the first wife who was there from the start.

Karma is a bitch. She should remember that when the third wife comes knocking.
3rd wife?
D Niqqa is divorced and single
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by sonsomegrigbo: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
GloriaNinja:

yes my brother, just like PASTOR Chris Okotie. and Oyakilome
Northerners!!!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by Kzealz(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
Too bad bro... And u beat ur wife bcoz of her... As if that's not enough.. U sent her packing..
That was a woman who stood by u through ur struggling days...
And to this lady laughing aloud beside u...how are u gonna feel if u are treated the same way... I hate men behaving irresponsible

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by mandmis007(m): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
GloriaNinja:
He's not an aboki o, but from Edo state. Auchi axis.
He's born and bred in Plateau State only played 4 kano pillars

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by lekan4me: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Look at this mumu u divorce decent and religious woman because of this smart lady who interested in ur money when u realise u will know. Mr. Aboki

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by toprealman: 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
Playmaker indeed! This babe caused the unnecessary distraction that made him loose form.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by Fairgodwin(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Sexina851:

But u should know that no woman can destroy any marriage without the man's permission. She only succeeded because the man allowed it.

You have a point there, so I'll partially agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by DjSwaga(m): 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
An unsolicited advice for dis babe
If he wants to marry a 2nd wife. Smile.. amd allow him in peace

No girl can force a man not to marry another wife.

All u can do is beg him. Pray for him and advice him

Dts all

If i wana use force, then feminist will show face amd say ita domestic violence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts / Tyson Fury Blasts Anthony Joshua: Says "I'm More Nigerian Than You" / Stephen Ugboo Goes Blind, Begs In Enugu Street To Feed [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.