Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (300825 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by blueyuchay: 12:30pm On May 18, 2017
Thanks.
niyogeol:
In previous years, it was possible to change school and course after award. But if you go through this year advert, It is stated that it won't be accepted again. Try to hold the admission you desire to study with- in place, should in case the opportunity to change arise.

As regards payment, NDDC pays tuition directly to your school, while the balance from the US$30,000 after tuition is paid to your personal foreign account as upkeep. Note that there is #500,000 mobilisation fee to assist one in securing visa, flight ticket, that will be paid to your local bank here. NDDC payment is another case study.

In all, try to be successful and get into the scholarship arena.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by princely83(m): 1:37pm On May 18, 2017
I am surprised no one is talking about the so called guarantors letter from prominent nigerians. How are we suppose to get these so called letter? Is the candidate parent not suppose to attest to his ward behaviour? This country tire me.....
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 2:19pm On May 18, 2017
princely83:
I am surprised no one is talking about the so called guarantors letter from prominent nigerians. How are we suppose to get these so called letter? Is the candidate parent not suppose to attest to his ward behaviour? This country tire me.....

It's not difficult bro, just go to ur LG Secretariat and get a letter from your chairman. You can even get from any High court judge you know.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Emeritusseun(m): 2:27pm On May 18, 2017
princely83:

lol....So LG chairman sef dey for prominent nigerian,?...ifa hear!..
On a serious note, Guarantor's letter shud be d easiest here na!...the rep of ur LG, high court judge....etc!..dey write dz letter every year, so if u approach any of dem,he or she wud knw wat to do. Moreso, if parrnts or relatives write guarantor's letter,..dey will be biased about ur real characters,.my thought though
All d best
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by greaterlove001: 4:18pm On May 18, 2017
Pls what's the amount awarded for PhD?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 18, 2017
University of Salford give conditiinal admission in a short period. I applied on the 16th i.e. two days ago and got my admission letter few hours ago. Their tuition fee is among the lowest so after NDDC pays your tuition fee you will have just about enough for accommodation and feeding.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 18, 2017
greaterlove001:
Pls what's the amount awarded for PhD?

From what I have read so far from other posts here in nairaland, it is same thing as MSc $30,000. But since PhD is 3 years you get the $30,000 each year.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 18, 2017
pjombo:
University of Salford give conditiinal admission in a short period. I applied on the 16th i.e. two days ago and got my admission letter few hours ago. Their tuition fee is among the lowest so after NDDC pays your tuition fee you will have just about enough for accommodation and feeding.

wat r d conditions to b met?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by greaterlove001: 6:05pm On May 18, 2017
pjombo:

From what I have read so far from other posts here in nairaland, it is same thing as MSc $30,000. But since PhD is 3 years you get the $30,000 each year.
Thanks.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ebimarian: 6:13pm On May 18, 2017
FixNaija:
Pls who knows any foreign university abroad that does Engineering and one can apply for admission now before the deadline of this scholarship?
Robert Gordon University
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 18, 2017
Randy91:

wat r d conditions to b met?

This offer is conditional upon IELTS UKVI Test with an overall band score of 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band) or receipt of a copy of your WASSCE certificate to confirm you have achieved a grade of C6 or above in English Language; receipt of two satisfactory academic references. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that these are sent to the University of Salford; payment of a 4,400 GBP study deposit, or provision of a satisfactory financial guarantee or sponsorship letter.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by manneger2: 2:18am On May 19, 2017
Someone not a niger deltan but hav LGA of origin cert, gotten an offer, and chairman of LGA have written a gurantors form, is it an offence if the person apply, like what is the risk in it Becos me wana go oversea do MSc oo no be only niger delta need am
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Emeritusseun(m): 8:05am On May 19, 2017
manneger2:
Someone not a niger deltan but hav LGA of origin cert, gotten an offer, and chairman of LGA have written a gurantors form, is it an offence if the person apply, like what is the risk in it Becos me wana go oversea do MSc oo no be only niger delta need am

the risk is Jail term!...because u and ur guarantor wud be fished out!..and i am very sure no reputable guarantor wud know u forged a certificate and stil wrote a letter in dat respect!
Bro, go away from it, it is a criminal offence! There are other scholarships u can apply for..Google is ur friend.
All d best
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 8:18am On May 19, 2017
pjombo:

This offer is conditional upon IELTS UKVI Test with an overall band score of 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band) or receipt of a copy of your WASSCE certificate to confirm you have achieved a grade of C6 or above in English Language; receipt of two satisfactory academic references. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that these are sent to the University of Salford; payment of a 4,400 GBP study deposit, or provision of a satisfactory financial guarantee or sponsorship letter.

That means if I send my WASSCE result/Certificate, d IELTS stuff ll b cancelled?... I ll apply to them nw....
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Chigojude: 8:43am On May 19, 2017
Emeritusseun:

the risk is Jail term!...because u and ur guarantor wud be fished out!..and i am very sure no reputable guarantor wud know u forged a certificate and stil wrote a letter in dat respect!
Bro, go away from it, it is a criminal offence! There are other scholarships u can apply for..Google is ur friend.
All d best

@manneger not only jail term but karma if possible, for your evil thoughts and machinations. Don't let God punish you oo
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 10:09am On May 19, 2017
Hi, I applied days back but the phone number I put is missing a number. I feel this might become important. Should I refill the form and correct it. I already have a reference number after a successful submission.
How are successful candidates notified. Phone or Email?
If you meet the criteria, what are the chances of being selected for the TEST?

Please can someone help me?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 10:12am On May 19, 2017
wales600:
Hi, I applied days back but the phone number I put is missing a number. I feel this might become important. Should I refill the form and correct it. I already have a reference number after a successful submission.
How are successful candidates notified. Phone or Email?
If you meet the criteria, what are the chances of being selected for the TEST?

Please can someone help me?

It's normal for the first 0 to be missing. You have nothing to worry about. And Yes almost if not everybody that applied gets shortlisted for the test.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 10:26am On May 19, 2017
Anfieldboss:

It's normal for the first 0 to be missing. You have nothing to worry about. And Yes almost if not everybody that applied gets shortlisted for the test.

It was the third to the last number.
Thanks
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by NiRfreak(m): 10:51am On May 19, 2017
Guys pls help me.......I'm having issues on the processing of my certificate. As it stands its probably going to delay and might not meet the deadline. Pls can I apply with statement of result? instead of the certificate requested? I have other documents ready
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 11:02am On May 19, 2017
NiRfreak:
Guys pls help me.......I'm having issues on the processing of my certificate. As it stands its probably going to delay and might not meet the deadline. Pls can I apply with statement of result? instead of the certificate requested? I have other documents ready

You can apply with statement of result, that is what I used in applying myself.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by NiRfreak(m): 1:14pm On May 19, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Wow thanks..... I hope they don't give preferential treatment to certificate
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by NiRfreak(m): 1:17pm On May 19, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Oh thanks boss...U hope they don't give preferential treatment to Certificate
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 1:17pm On May 19, 2017
NiRfreak:
Wow thanks..... I hope they don't give preferential treatment to certificate

No they don't, be more concerned with passing the test and doing well in the interview
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Presh555(m): 1:22pm On May 19, 2017
Most of the schools tuition fee is £13,500. Please I need a rough estimate of the total cost like accommodation, feeding, visa, flight tickets and the rest. On a budget of $30,000 ,how far can it go?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by NiRfreak(m): 1:28pm On May 19, 2017
Anfieldboss:

No they don't, be more concerned with passing the test and doing well in the interview
Thanks boss...had I known this weeks ago, it would have saved me of so much stress and Money expended in trying to process my certificate....I even travelled down to schl from a far distance.......Thanks
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 19, 2017
Anfieldboss:

@Anfieldboss I am still a bit concerned after hearing they send text notifications. My phone number in the form i submitted is incomplete. It is not the first number it is the third to the last. Please is it ok if i resubmit with the corrected phone number.
Do they penalized double submission. Please help me

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 2:47pm On May 19, 2017
wales600:

@Anfieldboss I am still a bit concerned after hearing they send text notifications. My phone number in the form i submitted is incomplete. It is not the first number it is the third to the last. Please is it ok if i resubmit with the corrected phone number.
Do they penalized double submission. Please help me

Hmmm, your case is dicey I must say.

True, NDDC communicates mainly via text messages. I think you should reapply and hope for the best.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ruthese: 1:45pm On May 20, 2017
niyogeol:
Check UK - Coventry University, Newcastle University, Cranfield etc.
I have applied to them
But no response up till now
Please can someone tell me how to get this admission letter
I really need this scholarship
Please someone should help
Ogidiruth@gmail.com
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ruthese: 1:52pm On May 20, 2017
Emeritusseun:
i already got an offer for a course but d offer letter for the main course i love to study gan gan isnt ready yet, can i change offer letter different from the one i submitted online when filling the nddc online form wen i am awarded d scholarship or during the interview?
Please l am having problem getting an admission letter.... Can u help me please? 07034205005
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 20, 2017
Ruthese:
I have applied to them But no response up till now Please can someone tell me how to get this admission letter I really need this scholarship Please someone should help Ogidiruth@gmail.com

apply to university of Leeds...Salford university..
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ruthese: 2:00pm On May 20, 2017
pjombo:
Please l don't know How to apply for the admission letter... Am l to send them a mail or fill the form online?
Ogidiruth@gmail.com
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ruthese: 2:01pm On May 20, 2017
Randy91:

apply to university of Leeds...Salford university..

Ok
....thank you sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (105) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.