Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (300851 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ehn, institutions be siblings. All the best, lemme know if u get interview invite. Experience epps alot.
GeoOla25:

UNAD
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ezyp(m): 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
nwakaegoabisola:

I'm fine and you? So sorry jare,
I sent you a message
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by edkai: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
You have spoken well my brother. You hit the nail on the head. Like you said life goes on. We will surely reach our dreams through sincere means.
Cydhotstepper:
The reason why CBT is used is for transparency, equality and fairness. These are obtainable in the developed countries. But the problem with this country is our readiness to copy from the Western world when we do not have the wherewithal. How can the organisers of the CBT favour some courses more than others by setting questions from their undergraduate disciplines while others had to face questions from other disciplines. How can someone who's disciplined in Banking and Finance be made to write a CBT on Journalism and mass communication with few marketing questions and about 3 management questions?. It's disheartening especially when some persons who cheated in one way or the other supports this. What makes you human is when you see wrong and call it wrong. With all sincerity, I'm ashamed of where this country is headed with these kind of corruption. It's unfair. For those who genuinely scored a good mark through hardwork and Gods grace, I applaud you. For those who went through the back door, remember that we are all youths and should be able to stand up and speak up against acts like this without prejudice. This is from someone who faced questions that had absolutely nothing to do with her discipline but travailed through grace. When I logged in, I couldn't believe my eyes, I thought it was a joke. Life goes on and we will keep dreaming and working towards our goals.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by nabzguy: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
When we see such anomalies displayed as in the case of the just concluded sham of a cbt(Management sciences in paticular ). lets not keep silent, if you can please write to the MD of NDDC, or Director of Education service. or send a twitter to the Director on @NsimaUEkere @NDDCOfficial lets stop all this nonsense going on.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by saxoholic1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
click and join NDDC 2017 Post Gradute scholarship whats app group!!! https:///5CGXhRF3VaY2f9ikwa4IHi
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by divinehand2003(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:
I wasn't impressed with the exam, the questions were unimaginable, can't blv my score, the truth is that I really needed this, prepared 2 my best for it, but de unexpected happened, sad it played out dis way, but I have to accept it, got to move on, Goodluck to Everyone Who Performed Well.. wish us all de best.

My dear, what unexpected event happened?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by inyeneabas: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
innocentoh:
Join the 2017 Whatsapp group here>>> https://chat.whatsapp .com/3OlD3DHKBOeGTM8kEWL4tV
pls add me 07088161070
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by PutinLavrov: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
saxoholic1:
click and join NDDC 2017 Post Gradute scholarship whats app group!!!
https:///5CGXhRF3VaY2f9ikwa4IHi
Add me. 08022099444
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Donereh(m): 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
divinehand2003:
Medical, 26/50

Which state are you from?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by divinehand2003(m): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Donereh:
Which state are you from?

My dear, from Delta state. What about you and how was your score?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by nwakaegoabisola(f): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
Vivipop:
I only said what I heard from some friends. In fact, a friend I met at the venue went to see the man, when I asked how she knew the man, she said the man's niece was her friend and that she is in the UK for her PhD(NDDC sponsored), having finished her BSc through this same NDDC scheme. Still, i ain't inferring anything, I'm only saying what I heard and besides, I didn't infer that "NDDC beneficiaries are all his relatives".

Hello Vivipop, I was ñot even replying you buy criminalmindz. Whether or not he has turned it to some kind of consortium I really don't know, I'm just upset that its being generalized that the awardees are his family members when I know a few people who have gotten the scholarship on merit.

I'm even tired of talking about this nddc exam, it's not like I wrote the exam.

Have a blessed week!

Cheers
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Delta: 30/50 MSc Elect/Elect Engr.

What are my chances guys

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by nwakaegoabisola(f): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
criminalmindz:

don't mind them .some are here backing the organizer of the CBT test because the feel they scored high or they are one of those his boys/staff helped but until Ur schemed out b4 or during the interview ull understand my facts. I will say this Nddc test is mago mago and unfair. even godson that's reading this now, knows I'm writing the hard truth. they've be compromised, last year it happened and this year its happening again. when I say relatives, it doesn't mean they must bear same name, dont people have cousins that bear different surnames with them? Na wah oh, Nigerians real mumu!

Crininalmindz you can actually pass across your message without the insults you know? I actually hope you get the scholarship and then come back to improve the NDDC, Niger Delta and Nigeria as a whole.

Cheers!
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by nwakaegoabisola(f): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
geobukky:
LWKMD, thats what i heard too, i understand that his relatives are from 8 diffrent NDDC states. And he even has upto 200 relatives that can easily fill in

i like this your logic sha..... cool

Babanla Geophysicist!! My dear I'm more than proud of you, you worked really hard for it & God will lift you higher.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Donereh(m): 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
divinehand2003:

25, CRS
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by GeoOla25(m): 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
geobukky:
Ehn, institutions be siblings. All the best, lemme know if u get interview invite. Experience epps alot.
okay..I will

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by babooshka: 5:51am On Jul 10, 2017
saxoholic1:
click and join NDDC 2017 Post Gradute scholarship whats app group!!!
https:///5CGXhRF3VaY2f9ikwa4IHi
pls add me, 08065213120, thanks
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by d1whizzy(m): 8:19am On Jul 10, 2017
who are those from Eket in Akwa Ibom State, I scored 30/50 in the test. do you think i have a chance
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ebimarian: 9:18am On Jul 10, 2017
Hello everyone....what is the minimum score
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 9:24am On Jul 10, 2017
d1whizzy:
who are those from Eket in Akwa Ibom State, I scored 30/50 in the test. do you think i have a chance

I heard someone from Eket scored 45. Be like say Eket boys dey sabi book o cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 9:29am On Jul 10, 2017
ebimarian:

There is no minimum score bro, it depends on general performance and your state of origin.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by miriamsylvanus: 9:53am On Jul 10, 2017
ebimarian:
Marian, aw ar u? 08050491909 try reach me.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by capsule(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2017
Anfieldboss:

I heard someone from Eket scored 45. Be like say Eket boys dey sabi book o cheesy
the guy I know that scored 45 isn't frm Eket (first day), I don't know if any other person scored that high... I just wish the results r released
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by rotus: 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
The computer science questions were crazy! Not general questions. These people forget that people are in different fields! Anyway God dey. Perhaps they only wanted programmers.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by esoket1776: 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
innocentoh:
Join the 2017 Whatsapp group here>>> https://chat.whatsapp .com/3OlD3DHKBOeGTM8kEWL4tV

Please add me 08151179960
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by esoket1776: 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
divinehand2003:

I'm Deltan. Ughelli south, you?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by divinehand2003(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
esoket1776:

I'm Deltans. Ughelli south, you?

Okpe
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by divinehand2003(m): 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
esoket1776:

Are u also in medicals?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by nabzguy: 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
Cydhotstepper:
The reason why CBT is used is for transparency, equality and fairness. These are obtainable in the developed countries. But the problem with this country is our readiness to copy from the Western world when we do not have the wherewithal. How can the organisers of the CBT favour some courses more than others by setting questions from their undergraduate disciplines while others had to face questions from other disciplines. How can someone who's disciplined in Banking and Finance be made to write a CBT on Journalism and mass communication with few marketing questions and about 3 management questions?. It's disheartening especially when some persons who cheated in one way or the other supports this. What makes you human is when you see wrong and call it wrong. With all sincerity, I'm ashamed of where this country is headed with these kind of corruption. It's unfair. For those who genuinely scored a good mark through hardwork and Gods grace, I applaud you. For those who went through the back door, remember that we are all youths and should be able to stand up and speak up against acts like this without prejudice. This is from someone who faced questions that had absolutely nothing to do with her discipline but travailed through grace. When I logged in, I couldn't believe my eyes, I thought it was a joke. Life goes on and we will keep dreaming and working towards our goals.
Guy go and drop your petition and observations at the MD of NDDC office.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by petertaiwo0: 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
Vivipop:
Hmmm, this isn't funny. I went into the hall expecting physics related questions as a physicist but they hit me with Geoscience questions, like the core geoscience questions.

I was logged out before my time expired with a score of 22/50. so I was asked to re-write. I changed a few options and managed to score 26 at the end.
IMO state candidates as I heard blasted between 35 and 45, let me kukuma face my current MSc and hope for better opportunities.

I'm glad a friend of mine scored 32 in Mgt sciences, she is from Cross River. Even if I don't get in, she will most definitely be called for interview. All is not lost after all.

I also heard that the relatives of the man in charge of this test(don't know his name) are mostly beneficiaries of this NDDC scholarship(MSc and PhD inclusive.
Life isn't fair, why should NDDC be?, LOL

Next time try to take engineering as a Physicist I did same mistake last year. I was hit with geoscience Question strictly geology and sesmology

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
esoket1776:

What did you score in the CBT?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BLESSMME: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
Agriculture ppl it seems all went well. wetin una score na

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (105) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.