Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (300574 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by innocentoh(m): 4:23am On Jul 18, 2017
Here is NDDC 2017 Scholarship Whatsapp Group. Follow this link to join: https://chat.whatsapp (dot) com/3OlD3DHKBOeGTM8kEWL4tV

Use copy and paste and change (dot) to .
Or send your number to 08095074716 or 07020868284 and you will be added.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by freemandgenius(m): 6:19am On Jul 18, 2017
succcess to those to be interviewed today

4 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Plusonepaul(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2017
Please how can i check my TEST score. I have not seen mine and have not gotten an invite for interview yet.

Thanks
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by uchris180: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2017
Did anyone with a score less than 25 get an invite
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 10:23am On Jul 18, 2017
Plusonepaul:
Please how can i check my TEST score. I have not seen mine and have not gotten an invite for interview yet.

Thanks

Are u for real? You're supposed to see your score immediately you click submit.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Hobowobo(f): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
uchris180:
Did anyone with a score less than 25 get an invite

I don't think people below 25 score, we're called for the Interview....
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by EjiroSugar: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
People interviewed today, How una waka?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by EjiroSugar: 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
Plusonepaul:

Thanks
You got me rolling on the floor laughing. Like seriously? Did you even click submit after the CBT test? Not sure. Boy!Bye.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by un48table: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
Are seriously telling me that I'll just take my documents to the embassy and drop them there, if there's no need for that. Naija, always jumping to conclusion and displaying I oversabi attitude. You didn't even trying to find out why the documents are there.
adayola:

What are your documents doing there? they are meant to be for you. Secondly, I advise you go get them or call the NDDC scholarship committee or phone before then, so that they can advise accordingly.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by 1stPolymath(m): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
undecided Nairalanders and funny people are synonymous grin
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
EjiroSugar:
People interviewed today, How una waka?

All of them lock up cheesy
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by jasena: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Those interviewed today was money given for transportation fare?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by esoket1776: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
Management sciences interviewed should let us know what's up. plzzzzzzzz
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
jasena:
Those interviewed today was money given for transportation fare?
I heard no money was given but they took account numbers grin
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ovywils:

I heard no money was given but they took account numbers grin

Na wa o, make I just kukuma chill be that na
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Where's everyone?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by divinehand2003(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ovywils:
Where's everyone?

Everyone is on holidays I guess.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by esoket1776: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ovywils:
Where's everyone?
Everywhere.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by EjiroSugar: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Una sure say people dey attend this interview sha?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BLESSMME: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
EjiroSugar:

As in e, Please guys anyone dat has attended should tell us na, don't tell us d questions, just if d interview held, how it was coordinated, timing and oda things except what you were asked if datz d major issue for d silence

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by gtjonah(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nigerians will only speak up if it is something they need assistance on, and will be of benefit to them.. Too bad, all of sudden this thread becomes too quiet. Don't know if its cos of the whatsapp stuffs people always insist on. Anyways. I just wish us all the best. For those who still have a strong conviction on getting this scholarship, don't relent on your pursuit. God will help you all..

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by divinehand2003(m): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
gtjonah:
Nigerians will only speak up if it is something they need assistance on, and will be of benefit to them.. Too bad, all of sudden this thread becomes too quiet. Don't know if its cos of the whatsapp stuffs people always insist on. Anyways. I just wish us all the best. For those who still have a strong conviction on getting this scholarship, don't relent on your pursuit. God will help you all..

True talk.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by viviansteph: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
gtjonah:

True! Just like you are speaking up because you need assistance grin

3 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by gtjonah(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
viviansteph:

True! Just like you are speaking up because you need assistance grin
Lol. Sorry dear. I wasn't shortlisted for the test this year, preparing for next year. You can check my posts on this thread and know more abt me.. If am not wrong, am even more active on this thread than some persons who are actually supposed to be active. And for the information part, I have gone through 2014-2016, and now 2017 on NDDC scholarship thread. So I understand what am saying.. This is the only different and less active thread on NDDC scholarship as compared to other previous threads. Some persons only started posting here after they were not invited for the cbt, and they needed help.. Some only posted after they were invited and they needed PQ.. Etc.. Now it has come to.... : HOW WAS THE INTERVIEW? Everywhere is on mute.. I understand its a competition, and everybody wants to make it through,..but your contributions, and stuffs like that, no matter how minute, are what makes a forum like this active and going.. I guess you now understand where am coming from now... God will help us

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by princely83(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
The interview was very okay. Properly planned and right on time. Just prepare to be interviewed by a panel of 5 to 6 profs. Also our account numbers were collected for reimbursement. Best of luck everyone.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
princely83:
The interview was very okay. Properly planned and right on time. Just prepare to be interviewed by a panel of 5 to 6 profs. Best of luck everyone.

Were you reimbursed your transport fare?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by divinehand2003(m): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
princely83:
The interview was very okay. Properly planned and right on time. Just prepare to be interviewed by a panel of 5 to 6 profs. Also our account numbers were collected for reimbursement. Best of luck everyone.

That's nice. Thanks a million for the information. Wishing u all the best too.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Well, the essence of this thread is for information dissemination, creation of Whatsapp groups were wrong ab initio. That said, no two interviewees would be asked exactly the same questions. For those asking for Management Sciences - it's gonna start on Friday.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BLESSMME: 7:58am On Jul 20, 2017
gtjonah:
Lol. Sorry dear. I wasn't shortlisted for the test this year, preparing for next year. You can check my posts on this thread and know more abt me.. If am not wrong, am even more active on this thread than some persons who are actually supposed to be active. And for the information part, I have gone through 2014-2016, and now 2017 on NDDC scholarship thread. So I understand what am saying.. This is the only different and less active thread on NDDC scholarship as compared to other previous threads. Some persons only started posting here after they were not invited for the cbt, and they needed help.. Some only posted after they were invited and they needed PQ.. Etc.. Now it has come to.... : HOW WAS THE INTERVIEW? Everywhere is on mute.. I understand its a competition, and everybody wants to make it through,..but your contributions, and stuffs like that, no matter how minute, are what makes a forum like this active and going.. I guess you now understand where am coming from now... God will help us

TRUEST TALK

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by GloUlor(f): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
niyogeol:
Did you get the interview invite?
Nope dear. You?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by GeoOla25(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
EjiroSugar:
Hi Ejiro.....hope you're good..got the interview invite slated for 27th too.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by GeoOla25(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
gtjonah:
we having full discussion on the whatsapp group chat...try join the through the link.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (105) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.