Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,680 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" (41912 Views)

Download: Efe – Based On Logistics [official Video] / Efe – Based On Logistics (official Video) / Based On Logistics Music Download By Efe Bbnaija 2017 Winner New Albulm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" by barallanee(f): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
I love u efe BT ah think u shuld look for another dream...music isn't really ur thing.. I know den before big brother..u nd ur peeps in the street do rap competition,jux do sumfn else...
Re: Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" by Onyinye15(f): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Based on logistics this ur song na wackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk shocked shocked shocked
Re: Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" by geekybabe(f): 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lolss threebear
Where r all those efenation pple grin
Toseen7 sms mr efe. Music is not his calling. He shud try other things

Uriel is into cooking, modelling, wig selling, talk show host, vlogging, and now she wants to start her lingerie line. Uncle sha want to rap by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" by ladesson(m): 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
LINK::=>> btyl.com/¿1/basedonlogistics
Re: Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" by franzis(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
Jostico:
Listened to it. 1 word "crap"
attention seeking hater spotted
Re: Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" by blackaxe78: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
Absolute noise!

Dude just wasting money

Hin eye go clear soon

Music not his calling
Re: Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Undiluted crap
grin
ShawttySoFyne:
Undiluted crap
Re: Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" by Nature8(m): 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
leofab:

Btw.. we Nigerian ladies ehh

That pic got me Lol.. grin
Re: Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" by BOKO52(m): 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Efe try for the jam na...na wetin be Una problem ?
Re: Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" by Xkalaban(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
nextstep:
Abeg, use that 25M build house or hostel for rent. At least you will have something to fall back on.

Nice one @the bolded wink
Re: Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" by fatymore(f): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
AuroraB:
shocked
Do you mean well at all grin
funny thing is I don't listen to crappy songs
Re: Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" by Engritodo: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
LegalBaby:
Music aint your calling bruh
same way your forefsthers told shina Peters dt his music was not good. He persevered n released ACE which your generation still dance .
Your grandfather also labeled ewuro as being bitter to be useless only for dm to change the rhythm dt ewuro is the eldest of all trees,it should be respected by all.
Mind u, U are not the distributor nor the author of callings.You are just a Street critic
Re: Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
I tot ds guy said he won't sing atal. dat it was a mistake to identify him wit rap
Re: Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" by Nicho118(m): 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
and he said he don't even know the meaning of 'base on logistic '
Re: Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" by Zedoo(m): 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
It's a win-win
Re: Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
LegalBaby:
Music aint your calling bruh
help me tell him please.
Re: Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" by malton: 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
Justbeingreal:
One minute they love u the next they wanna pull u down go ask john cena n roman reigns human beings selF see as Una de hate on d dude, n most of y'all don't even got no talent

People like you are the problem of this world.

When you offer yourself up for entertainment, you ought to train yourself to accept criticism. When you get criticised, process what the people are saying and respond thoughtfully instead of instinctually, like you're doing.

A good artiste can turn negative feedbacks into an opportunity to grow and expand. Being defensive hasn't helped anyone before. Negative reviews mean you're not doing well enough, not a pull-him-down mechanism. Sometimes the artistes do not know that that they were doing something wrong. It's the public's opinion that get them to realise it.

Besides, your talk about the commenters lacking talents is tactless and shallow. You obviously don't understand what it takes to be an artiste. They are not artistes, so need not have talents.

Giving and receiving criticism is a necessary part of career growth.

1 Like

Re: Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" by Zedoo(m): 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
blackaxe78:
Absolute noise!

Dude just wasting money

Hin eye go clear soon

Music not his calling

A track is 30k max by an unknown producer.....

Beyond that he doesn't need to pay for publicity.......

Mind you, the producer might be his homie.....and he might have paid lesser.....

I don't see how his 75m is wasting.....
Re: Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" by blackaxe78: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Zedoo:

A track is 30k max by an unknown producer.....

Beyond that he doesn't need to pay for publicity.......

Mind you, the producer might be his homie.....and he might have paid lesser.....

I don't see how his 75m is wasting.....

Kuku say everything is free

30k grin. Efe's class will make him go to a 30k studio.... smh

E would have been duped by those big producers promising him at hit track.

Tonto Dike sef promoted her music with all the fame. Will smith of America sef promoted and u saying Efe no need

I rest my case
Re: Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" by toseen7: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
geekybabe:
Lolss three.bear
Where r all those efenation pple grin
Toseen.7 sms mr efe. Music is not his calling. He shud try other things

Uriel is into cooking, modelling, wig selling, talk show host, vlogging, and now she wants to start her lingerie line. Uncle sha want to rap by fire by force.
geeky, why nah?
Nkume emeghi ihe ojoo nwata....

Let him "rap his rap"... cheesy
Re: Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" by Rick9(m): 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
Until I listen to the song before I can drop my honest reviews
Re: Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
tooxclusive.com/download-mp3/dj-timmy-connect-ft-yung6ix-lk-kuddy/ thank me later
Re: Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" by toby0000: 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
I just weak for here.. pls efe listen to what pple are saying oh... its for ur own good oh.

Re: Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" by noscarn91(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
All these haters condemning the song should find their way to lagoon , the track is dope , the boy has potential

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj / Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry / What Songs Make You Cry?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.