Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,751 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Unending And Unsolicited Subscriptions By MTN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unending And Unsolicited Subscriptions By MTN (404 Views)

GTB Is Now Opening Unsolicited Accounts For Unsuspecting Customers Unawares / GTBank Is Opening Unsolicited Bank Accounts For Unsuspecting Customers Unawares / UBA And Unsolicited Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unending And Unsolicited Subscriptions By MTN by tobbyfrost: 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hello Nairalanders!

"They say if you don't complain, nobody will know what you're passing through".
I believe I'm not the only one affected but I wanna use this medium to cry out cos if MTN is not called to order, they will continue to reap us with impunity "like forever".

To cut the complaint short, MTN is fund of activating unsolicited packages on my line leading to several deductions which I cannot account for. Anytime I call their Customer Care to complain, the solution is always "We are sorry for any inconveniences". Until MTN is made to return all unsolicited deductions on our lines, I don't think they will stop anytime soon.

Drop your comments and experiences.
Let's see how far we could push this.

Admin pls do the needful.

Re: Unending And Unsolicited Subscriptions By MTN by JideSM: 8:11am On Apr 28, 2017
tobbyfrost:
Hello Nairalanders!

"They say if you don't complain, nobody will know what you're passing through".
I believe I'm not the only one affected but I wanna use this medium to cry out cos if MTN is not called to order, they will continue to reap us with impunity "like forever".

To cut the complaint short, MTN is fund of activating unsolicited packages on my line leading to several deductions which I cannot account for. Anytime I call their Customer Care to complain, the solution is always "We are sorry for any inconveniences". Until MTN is made to return all unsolicited deductions on our lines, I don't think they will stop anytime soon.

Drop your comments and experiences.
Let's see how far we could push this.

Admin pls do the needful.

Hi tobbyfrost, I'm truly sorry about this experience, I wish to let you know that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are resolved. I also will appreciate if you can send me your mobile number via private message to enable me assist. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Autopilot On Facebook / 4 Reasons Why Using Instagram Has Become A Marketing Necessity / Siren Alert Is What We Say In Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.