Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents (36795 Views)

Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) / Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh / New Year: Mrs. Ugwuanyi Presents Gifts To Enugu First Baby, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by smartty68(m): 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
Impressive

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by Mekenz(m): 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
Swahili0:
i tap this blessing in Jesus name : Amen
hmmmm....u want delivered of quintuplet? lipsrsealed
Swahili0:
hmmmm....
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by jeromzy(m): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
damilolammm:
The kind suck wey these pikin go suck her breast Ehn undecided
MEANWHILE

WATCH WHAT COSSY IS DOING WITH HER ORANGES
is it ur breast they will suck(in patience Jonathan's voice)
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by SalamRushdie: 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
See as the Husband don't fresh up add weight since the birth of these kids ..Kids are indeed blessings

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by Timiblanko(m): 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
I respect this woman but the husband hell NO
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by GeneralOjukwu: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
I can bet this man would try again ....looking for a boy!

That's knowing fully well one of them has genes for multiple births.

He no get job, he marry...come dey straff skinless again. He could have gone on birth control for a while.

He's the type that would say " God would do it" and stay at home

angry angry angry
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by permsec: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
She could get detachable nipples from ebay
sexybbstar:

Cossy has removed her nipples.
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by seun1960(m): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
First to comment on this issue, please what is the meaning of omugwo?
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by didy123(m): 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
go and take care of ur husband b4 d cabals kill am o
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by Respecter(f): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
Built2last:
i fear the cabal in Aso rock.
they just humbled this woman. Ka o di ka ana eme nu! its been a while i heard about her
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nice gesture.

DaniDani:
, this woman go tire for omugwo.
cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by BABANGBALI: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
Swahili0:
five minutes with me and it will be done,just five minutes
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by Lilimax(f): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
seun1960:
First to comment on this issue, please what is the meaning of omugwo?
I can help! smiley Omugwo is the period women are taken care of in a very special way immediately after giving birth or delivery. During this period, she is not expected to do any domestic work rather than taking care of her new born. She will be fed with various delicacies like hot yam pepper soup cooked with dried fish and various spices. Pounded yam and 'ofe nsala' - white soup are usually served. The lady's mother is expected to perform this Omugwo on her daughter but where by she's late, any other experienced close relation can stand in. The period usually last from two to three months after which the mother and child will go for Child's baby dedication.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by YaksonFCA(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Good gesture.Congratulations man.
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by mechanics(m): 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
kudos to Her, but the man should take am easy o.
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by Graciousnaija: 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Please everyone wait o!!!

What is the meaning of these? How many people are in similar situation and nobody is looking in their direction.
Is this to score some political scores or are these gestures PR stunts? As much as I appreciate these efforts, let it go round one we have situations like these!!!

Buhari, Aisha and others, take note!
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by danot1030: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Unlike the classless former first lady, the lousy and vituperous Patient Jonathan. Aisha Buhari is outstandingly classy.
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by limamintruth: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hmm, so adorable. May God sustain the babies & grant the parents the funds to properly cater for them; amen.
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by Cusan: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Raising five babies is a full time job. Needing a salary scale!
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
The faces of these kids tell us all need to know.
They aren't happy come to Nigeria
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by linusbnn(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
Swahili0:

No let ur husband hear oooo
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by Mrsam1886: 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
Big wins almost on a daily basis for me and my followers. you could be part of tomorrows big win as my next big game drops tomorrow morning (28/04/2017).. see photos below for more..

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by Horus(m): 1:48am On Apr 28, 2017
Timiblanko:
I respect this woman but the husband hell NO

Why?
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by longerthroat(m): 5:35am On Apr 28, 2017
DaniDani:
O boy see future goods for sale. Five good females, this woman go tire for omugwo.

Well done Aisha, your work does not only end in za oza room.

bro it seems na dia e end oo! as Oga don relocate office to house, if not Aisha for no send person.
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
Built2last:
i fear the cabal in Aso rock.

they just humbled this woman.

its been a while i heard about her

No cabal humble her, Her husband did..

Sometimes it better for a man to have control over his wife and family..

Unlike GEJ that does not have control of his wife..
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
obembet:
Aisha, where is your husband?

Since he came back from London.. We never see his break light.

We don't need ghost president again but our real president,

We didn't vote him to attend Friday mosque only but to be in office

Where is our BUHARI?

Wetin concern you with another man husband, You people should let this man rest..

You are asking after him like you care..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) / FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted / 2023: Danjuma And Christian Elders Endorse Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.