Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) (28154 Views)

Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait / Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) / Ambode Picks Governorship Re-Election Form (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari, today received the Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu as he presents his expression of interest form for a 2nd term of office as Governor, at the State House, Abuja.

https://twitter.com/NigeriaGov/status/1272867963641696256?s=19

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by majamajic(m): 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
grin grin

Unopposed , carry go my governor !
This guy below, eyaa

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by justicechichex: 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
nothing concern me for here.

be like say na me be FTC ohh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Aketi the silent acheiver, am a fan!
He truly deserves re-election.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Aketi the silent acheiver, am a fan! He truly deserves re-election.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
SMH what is Buhari supposed to do with the form?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by ODJ124(m): 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
his second term is sure.....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by Sanromeo(m): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
One good turn deserves another. AKETI deserves another 4years.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
This one that Tinubu is planning the Ambode treatment for... Segun Abraham or Olusola Oke will be the ones Tinubu will use to evict Akeredolu. But I hope he wins shaa

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
This one that Tinubu is planning the Ambode treatment for... Segun Abraham or Olusola Oke will be the ones Tinubu will use to evict Akeredolu. But I hope he wins shaa
You're not informed. Nobody is planning anything here. AKETI has a good relationship with Tinubu and other APC National leaders. As at today, AKETI is still the ONLY APC Gubernatorial aspirant in Ondo State as other aspirants are afraid to buy form because they know that they will lose. As for Segun Abraham and Olusola Oke, none of the them has the moral and clout to win any election. Especially the latter, who is a well known political prostitute.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by Rotimi2705: 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
Aketi dey recontest Nigeria is dead someone who can't boast of 1bilion project in ondo state apart from ore road an we all know y just of d sake of is east brother nawa ondo, state without new project for is 3.5 year. Akoko dump akure north dump ose dump ilaje dump who so Eva that support these man May God Rule your life d way is ruling ondo state also d media are not helping us why is Nigeria like dis God YYY?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

You're not informed. Nobody is planning anything here. AKETI has a good relationship with Tinubu and other APC National leaders. As at today, AKETI is still the ONLY APC Gubernatorial aspirant in Ondo State as other aspirants are afraid to buy form because they know that they will lose. As for Segun Abraham and Olusola Oke, none of the them has the moral and clout to win any election. Especially the latter, who is a well known political prostitute.

You are not informed.. have you heard of Jimi Odimayo,
the founder of arowolo groups ?? He is contesting under APC.. You must be related to Akeredolu..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

You are not informed.. have you heard of Jimi Odimayo,
the founder of arowolo groups ?? He is contesting under APC.. You must be related to Akeredolu..

Lmaoo of course I've heard of Jimi, just like I've heard of every other aspirants and that is because I'm active in the political scene. But if you ask 100 people at Oja Oba, Akure, the state capital, I'm certain 98 of them have never heard of him before. What's his antecedents? What has he done in Ondo State?

10 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by MrALIVE: 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
They never learn...

Ask Obaseki

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by ifytrik(m): 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
This one Jubril is smiling, it seems he loves it when a governor is doing the right thing but he has refused to do the right thing as nigerias borrowed president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by ifytrik(m): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Social distancing not observed and bubu is not wearing face mask, seems naira marly is not the only 1 that knws hw to disobey rules and regulation grin
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by Okoroawusa: 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
I Love PMB

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by iokpebholo: 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB
Good but his brothers from KATSINA are currently protesting against d disaster u call a president

15 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by iamyemiakins(m): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Aketi on the move!
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by janedonez(m): 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
Congratulations to him
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by Oluwaseyi456(m): 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
What can an image do without d help corpse
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by Xisnin(m): 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Waste of time.
When it comes to state elections, Buhari is a liability.
Aketi better go bribe Oshiomole or he would be booted out with direct primaries.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by Simplyleo: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB
Same here.

All patriotic Nigerians love him.

Key words: PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by Roon9(m): 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Bubu dey fresh shar grin

call for our 444Wh lithium-ion solar generator that could power your TV, laptop, standing fan and up to 4 lighting points for up to 13 hours daily

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by bolaayenimo: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
He helped Obaseki, he will help Akeredolu too

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by Ezedikechinedu1(m): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Afonja
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by naijaschoolguru(m): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Fear that table grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edwin Clark: Mamman Daura Is Cabal Leader In Aso Rock, Garba Shehu Is Errand Boy / Rivers: Why Pro-fubara Speaker Resigned, Vacated Seat / What Is Federal Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.