Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House (56779 Views)

Fire Guts Ibrahim Shekarau's House In Kano State. Photos / Ibrahim Shekarau Returns To APC, Dumps PDP / Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Shekarau In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by freedom96: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Plot File Regarding Assassination of Sheikh Jafaru, Cash Recovered From Senator Goje’s Residence – Police

The police have denied carting away the 2017 proposed appropriation bill during their raid on Senator Danjuma Goje’s residence in Maitama, Abuja last week.

The Force stated that it recovered 38 files and six envelopes containing documents and write-ups on “how former Kano State governor, Ibrahim Shekarau plotted the assassination of Sheikh Jafaru.”

The police in a statement on Thursday by the Force Public Relations Officer, Jimoh Moshood, added that N18.056 million, $19,850 and SR9, 400 (Saudi Riyals), and a laptop were also recovered during the search.

He stated that detectives also recovered files on funds spent on security administration and information gathering– a-g, 2009; file on release of funds for Special operations a- f, 2009; file on Gombe State government cash inflow 2005; file on Project 2007 – Executive Briefs on how to fight opposition in Gombe State – Strategies and Tactics.

Other exhibits included envelopes containing permit in operating as an Oil Industry Service Company (special categories) 2011 and letters from Alhaji Mohammed Danjuma Goje (Sarkin Yakin Gombe) to the Managing Director, LUBELL Nigeria Ltd. of proposed residential Devt at Kashere Phase II dated January 16, 2007 and November 19, 2010.

“The Nigeria Police Force wishes to state categorically that there was no single document relating to 2017 budget sighted or removed by the Police team that executed the search warrant. There is video recording of the execution of the search warrant,” the statement said.

The Force disclosed that the search warrant from a court of competent jurisdiction was executed at the former Gombe governor’s residence following intelligence report that stolen funds and other incriminating items were about to be moved out of the house.

Moshood said that on arrival of the police team, the house keeper, Ango Usman informed Goje about their mission and he promised to come around, but later switched off his cell phone.

He said, “The search warrant was successfully executed in the presence of three close relatives of Senator Danjuma Goje who are residing in the house and the recoveries were made in their presence.

“The relatives-Danjuma Mohammed, nephew to the Senator, Usman, house keeper and Aisha Umar, stepdaughter to Goje-opened the house and took the police team round the building, and endorsed their signatures after the completion of the search as required by the procedure of law on search warrant which contained the money, documents and laptop recovered, and none of the items include 2017 budget document.”

Moshood stated that the Inspector-General of Police had appeared at the National Assembly on Wednesday to explain the legality of the search that was executed at Goje’s residence.

He insisted that the police action were in line with the provisions of Sections 4 and 28 of Police Act and Regulations, adding that investigation was ongoing.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/04/27/plot-file-regarding-assassination-sheikh-jafaru-cash-recovered-senator-goje%E2%80%99s-residence-%E2%80%93

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by freedom96: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
If you can't make FTC on other people's thread,make it on yours!

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by pacino26(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
Just the discussion I was having with a close relative. The ASSASSINATION PLOT of.. ........by. ..............

Maybe it made an interesting read for our dear senator. I trust these police to do their job.

But Op you went ahead to copy everything in the site.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Suntzung: 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
Goje + Shekarau + xx = Jafar ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by freedom96: 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
pacino26:
Just the discussion I was having with a close relative. The ASSASSINATION PLOT of.. ........by. ..............

Maybe it made an interesting read for our dear senator. I trust these police to do their job.

But On you went ahead to copy everything in the site.
Better now?
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
Interesting cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by pacino26(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
freedom96:
Better now?

Your head de am grin grin grin
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by MrBONE2(m): 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
If BONEBEINGS in Kano should hear of it EEhhh Both PolitiMaFians would be in Hot BEBERCIOUS RECIPPe. grin
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by maryjan8(f): 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Okay
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by madridguy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
This is serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by alozie27(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
it's alright.
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Orokita(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
another missing budget loading

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Destined2win: 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by chronique(m): 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hmmmm. Interesting. So, people keep files/details on how they killed and assassinated someone? To what purpose? Well, let's hope this won't be swept under the carpet.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by figure007(m): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
All these politicians self ...assassination files?? Only God knows the number of people these tyrant leaders have killed .... 90% of then have bloods in their hands

29 Likes

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Ahmadgani(m): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
The mask behind the mask

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by DollarAngel(m): 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
70% of our politicians have blood on their hands

19 Likes

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Micah360(m): 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
figure007 spoke my mind
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by usmanktg2(m): 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
What if the Police planted it during the search?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by ndukwejoe(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
the assassination should not lie low, it is a very weighty allegation.
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Chiedu4Trump: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
>:
The religion of peace no value life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by APCREP: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
This country self e don tire me evil every corner politicians 98% corrupt
Men 90%corrupt in fact (an average Nigerian is a fraud d star)
Women 75% corrupt
Youth 89%corrupt(male&female)
Children 40% corrupt
Like seriously am tired of this my motherland
Shed blood like wine hmm this serious ooob
Abeg God save us

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Jodista123maria(f): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
undecided
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
This should be thoroughly investigated and it must not be swept under the carpet.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Mayflowa(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
This unnecessary declassification of sensitive information without prosecution is so undesirable. This can lead to protest and killings by his Jafaru's ardent followers. It doesn' look the police is looking after the nation's interest any longer than themselves.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pdp
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
iyare1:
Help save the life of Mrs Imoisili by donating the sum of 26700 naira.
One fateful evening, a guy I met for the first time named Ernest came to me telling me I was his mother's saviour "I believe say na u be my mama saviour" and I was like how and he kept repeating the same statement and I got really frightened. I told him to explain how I was his mothers saviour and He went on by saying his mother has been in the hospital for a week and they demanded the sum of 26700 for her treatment. He told me to assist him in any way I could. "I'm just a university student and I could hardly boast of 2000naira on my account but I would assist in any way I could" I said.
I asked him for his phone number and bank account number and he said he had none. At that point, I thought he made the whole story up just to collect money from me. He gave me the hospital's address and the room number and He suggested I should come see him and his mother at the hospital the next day and I agreed without knowing any thing about him. I decided to visit the hospital the next day after so much thoughts and I confirmed he was telling the truth. The only thing I could do was to buy the guy and his mum lunch.
So I decided to write to well meaning Nigerians to come to the aid of Mrs Imoisili by donating the sum of 26700naira for her treatment
Account number: 2150289434(zenith bank) Iyare Osayande
Contact info : iyare204@yahoo.com
Don't be surprised seeing my account number up there because I stated he had no bank account

Contact the e-helpers Network here on Nairaland.

Reach them here :https://www.nairaland.com/tehn

God bless.
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by b3llo(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Thus should be investigated

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Lusola15: 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Who kill who
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by HAH: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
What kind of diversionary and sensational finding is that.

All I see is an attempt at making goje as a bad guy in the eyes of the average Muslim northerner, why should the police make such a sensitive finding public without any investigation, why not use whatever information they see in the write up to catch or investigate whoever is fingered in the assassination of Jafar, since the killers of Jafar has still not being caught.

By the way killers of Jafar is an open secret, he was killed by government agents in 2007 to spark off riot that will make 2007 election Be postponed since attempt at 3rd term failed but it backfired as nothing happened despite his killing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
Who documents an assassination?

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Lawal, Buhari’s Aide Prevented From Entering UN General Assembly. Photo / Heavy Security In Ado Ekiti As Buhari Visits. Residents Defy Fayose’s Order / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.