Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House (56781 Views)

Fire Guts Ibrahim Shekarau's House In Kano State. Photos / Ibrahim Shekarau Returns To APC, Dumps PDP / Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Shekarau In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by vic155: 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
>:
The religion of peace no value life

Religion of peace value life most
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by airminem(f): 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
hakimi1974:
the kind of mayhem goje and his late brother cause for gombe even satan go shock.

Please, could you enlighten me more on this goje reign..**scratches head**
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by LionDeLeo: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
godunia:
This can only happen under Buhari

The killing or the location of the file?

Well, the sheikh was killed during your hero's regime.
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by ibro2hot(m): 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
usmanktg2:
What if the Police planted it during the search?
police has the video record of the search and the search was carried out in the presence of 3 Goje's close relatives who dwels in his house.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by ibndawud96: 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
No Religion value life as the like of islam.
A very severe punishment is has been contituted for any person dat murder human beign u hav to know that
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Mantain(m): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
If true he is the killer of shiek Jafar Adam. We shall never forgive him. Because the late shiek was assasinated just for saying the truth. He is among the great scholars that happened during our time. RIP SHIEK JAFAR MAHMUD ADAM. My mentor, teacher, father. I sheid tears when i remember you.
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by CioAngels(f): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
usmanktg2:
It is very possible, Nigerian police are not to be trusted, just like the politicians. It is their kettle of tea, they should burn themselves.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by chronique(m): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
airminem:

If you had info in documents as evidence of an assassinatn would you throw it away Mr?

I wouldn't keep it. The moment I get considerable info on you, I'm calling the cops on you. No time.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by deflover(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
iyare1:
Help save the life of Mrs Imoisili by donating the sum of 26700 naira.
One fateful evening, a guy I met for the first time named Ernest came to me telling me I was his mother's saviour "I believe say na u be my mama saviour" and I was like how and he kept repeating the same statement and I got really frightened. I told him to explain how I was his mothers saviour and He went on by saying his mother has been in the hospital for a week and they demanded the sum of 26700 for her treatment. He told me to assist him in any way I could. "I'm just a university student and I could hardly boast of 2000naira on my account but I would assist in any way I could" I said.
I asked him for his phone number and bank account number and he said he had none. At that point, I thought he made the whole story up just to collect money from me. He gave me the hospital's address and the room number and He suggested I should come see him and his mother at the hospital the next day and I agreed without knowing any thing about him. I decided to visit the hospital the next day after so much thoughts and I confirmed he was telling the truth. The only thing I could do was to buy the guy and his mum lunch.
So I decided to write to well meaning Nigerians to come to the aid of Mrs Imoisili by donating the sum of 26700naira for her treatment
Account number: 2150289434(zenith bank) Iyare Osayande
Contact info : iyare204@yahoo.com
Don't be surprised seeing my account number up there because I stated he had no bank account

Don't be surprise seeing my dick in her pussy as I stated
She has no dick.
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
usmanktg2:
u geh sense die

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Josephine24: 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Good one

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Venica(f): 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nigeria is a funny video

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
Politicians and eliminating of their opponents through -------------.

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Misterdhee1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
>:
The religion of peace no value life
Mumu. Is Wike also a Muslim?
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by DarryOsh(m): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
jagugu88li:
Who documents an assassination?
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by malware: 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
jagugu88li:
Who documents an assassination?

Movie directors

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by castrokins(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
This Country Is Gone.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
And these incompetent fools expect reasonable Nigerians to believe this lie from the pit of hell. File ko,Fali ni!
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Naniyoung: 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Only if this is not going to be swept under the carpet.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Looks like a Bleep has been been given a cum blasted. I will leave the Nigerian police, The Judiciary and the Senate to decide his fate. Better get your lawyer ready Mr. Senator. You're meat

Sorry cry
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by pacino26(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mayflowa:
This unnecessary declassification of sensitive information without prosecution is so undesirable. This can lead to protest and killings by his Jafaru's ardent followers. It doesn' look the police is looking after the nation's interest any longer than themselves.

Uncle Mr senator alleged that the NPF seized the 2017 BUDGET. In fairness they released the details of the documents recovered and the signatories to the warrant as dully discharged.

For crying out loud the assassination took place in Kano. Is Goje the dss director or police CP in either of Gombe or Kano states? Or is the document one of those Hadley Chase novels?

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by princessayesha(f): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
So pilitician really do kill people shocked God forbid

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by sirwallax: 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
I don't carewhat anyone think about the Buhari's administration, but if you don't see the good in it, I don't know what I can relate your wisdom to.

wish our intelligence agency and past govt are more reactive, courageous and bold enough to tackle whoever is making this country looks like a joke to foreigners.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Crixina(f): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
chronique:
Hmmmm. Interesting. So, people keep files/details on how they killed and assassinated someone? To what purpose? Well, let's hope this won't be swept under the carpet.
record purposes
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Crixina(f): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
usmanktg2:
one possibility

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
jagugu88li:
Who documents ments an assassination?

You're right. But it could still be true. I was trained by my maternal grandpa and my mom to take/keep records of events. My ma used to write daily events on diary with coded language. Let's see what happens. Keep calm
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Mayflowa(m): 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
pacino26:

Uncle Mr senator alleged that the NPF seized the 2017 BUDGET. In fairness they released the details of the documents recovered and the signatories to the warrant as dully discharged.

For crying out loud the assassination took place in Kano. Is Goje the dss director or police CP in either of Gombe or Kano states? Or is the document one of those Hadley Chase novels?

We are same page but I am reading more in between the line. What the case is about is very serious. This is a murder case of some leader who wield lots of influence on his followers. They shouldn't let out this sort of information to clear their name on some flimsy budget without making arrest. This is someone's lifew we are taking about!

What do you think the feeler is now in Jafar's camp? The is a keg of gunpowder if not handledo well. But it seem the police are not even concerned about assassination charges than they care about removing budget! Which one is more weighty?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by GenOrumov: 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
chronique:

I wouldn't keep it. The moment I get considerable info on you, I'm calling the cops on you. No time.
so how do you expect the police or any other person to believe you if you don't have the evidence (the same documents you said you will throw away)?
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
and you opened this nairaland account today just to help them?if you are genuine i pray God help you, but if you are fake then that 'Thunder will fire you" picture is yours!
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by chronique(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
GenOrumov:

so how do you expect the police or any other person to believe you if you don't have the evidence (the same documents you said you will throw away)?

Where did you see me say I would throw it away? I said as soon as I gather enough information on you, I'm calling in the cops. I can't keep information of how someone was assassinated away from the security agencies for years without turning in the culprit.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by chronique(m): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Crixina:
record purposes

Record purposes if only you have made a report to the security agencies. Having knowledge of such a crime and keeping quiet until the police finds out, makes you an accomplice to the crime.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by ameh99: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
DollarAngel:
70% of our politicians have blood on their hands

About 95% cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Lawal, Buhari’s Aide Prevented From Entering UN General Assembly. Photo / Heavy Security In Ado Ekiti As Buhari Visits. Residents Defy Fayose’s Order / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.