Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety (3547 Views)

Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe / Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court / Abaribe Applies To Withdraw As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by Ogashub(m): 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
When we tell people who care to listen or his traducers that Nnamdi Kanu is now the most influential Igbo man today, they think its a joke, Tony Kanu said on on his Facebook page.

Some may argue that many of the high and mighty in Nigeria now identifying with Nnamdi Kanu are doing so for political reasons; But fact remains that if you are a ‘nobody’, such people won’t tag along directly or indirectly.

So… As it stands, especially in the South East, you just have to support or identify with Nnamdi Kanu for your people in particular, or the Igbo at large, to take you seriously.

Say all the ‘crap’ you wish about him, he is standing tall and the fulfillment of his worthy cause is just about matter of time.

http://afrivibes.net/2017/04/breaking-news-ifeanyi-uba-capital-oil-offered-nnamdi-kanus-surety-kanu.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by vayne(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
True?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by CHOPUP411(m): 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ok next
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by ikaboy: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
From Dss cell or where?? He needs a surety as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by sarrki(m): 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ifeanyi you fall my hand

It's a wrong move you just made

You do business with Nigeria government

That guy is a criminal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
the guy above me is frustrated

na people wey never chop since morning dey vex like that..

let's pray for him to receive sense sad

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by maryjan8(f): 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Really?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by Jabioro: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
I can't believe what you posted.. Uba Ify..
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
sarrki:
Ifeanyi you fall my hand

That guy is a criminal

Afonjas be like

19 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by weyabcom: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
sarrki:
Ifeanyi you fall my hand

That guy is a criminal
grin

11 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by ephi123(f): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
sarrki:
Ifeanyi you fall my hand

That guy is a criminal

Did he ever send your hand before? cheesy

It's not your money (0.0001% of bmc allowance cannot cover the stated sum) and it's entirely his business what he does with his money.

9 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
It's now almost 48hrs to the time when the bail conditions were given. Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer said the bail conditions will be met within 48hrs.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by MrBONE2(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nice To see a Brotherly BONEBEING keeper!

Proudly African grin
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by jjjjj2017: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
sarrki:
Ifeanyi you fall my hand
That guy is a criminal
if I have what it takes, I would have offered to stand for him.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by sarrki(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
jjjjj2017:

if I have what it takes, I would have offered to stand for him.

grin

In Go slow or Hold up?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by machinery1: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ezenwammadu:

Afonjas be like

You flatrons will never insult the North dealing with you but insulting those that dont even care about you. The afonjas like FFK, Fayose will just smiles when they see dumb post like this. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by DrGoodman: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
machinery1:

You flatrons will never insult the North dealing with you but insulting those that dont even care about you. The afonjas like FFK, Fayose will just smiles when they see dumb post like this. Smh

Fayose is not an afonjja, he is an omo dadani

6 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by machinery1: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
DrGoodman:

What?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by sarrki(m): 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
najoke:

Biafuros.....it is 0ver 48 hrs and ur messiah is yet to meet his bail conditions......no rich gala seller in Aba again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thot u guys said he will be out in less than few hrs..........chest beating tribe grin grin grin grin grin grin

God bless you plenty
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by joe4real12: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
DrGoodman:

This is Afonja grin

6 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by hammer6: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Obiano u are in trouble Ooooo!

Is this Buhari plan?

Ifeanyi Uba popularity just went through the roof.

His membership of APC will stunt the growth though.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by Cooly100: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
sarrki:
Ifeanyi you fall my hand

That guy is a criminal

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by bizza45: 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
oya I don hear
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by Tazdroid(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oh that's good.

[s]Let him convert to Judaism while he's at it[/s]
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by Tazdroid(m): 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
sarrki:
Ifeanyi you fall my hand

That guy is a criminal

But it's not your money

6 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by Tazdroid(m): 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Foxyn:
the guy above me is frustrated

na people wey never chop since morning dey vex like that..

let's pray for him to receive sense sad

I go lead the prayer.

Father we are gathered this evening,....

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by fineboynl(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
but who will eat this 100million the judge or buhari?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by XerXers: 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
Another blow to Afonjas

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by babyfaceafrica: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
And so what?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by GavelSlam: 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Is he a Jewish leader?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by PDJT: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
[s]
sarrki:
Ifeanyi you fall my hand

That guy is a criminal
[/s]

Now that Buhari is bedridden, what next?

(1) (2) (Reply)

British Igbos Keeping Igbo Culture Alive With Okwu Id Channel. / Why Are The Armed Forces Dressed In Red During President Macron Visit To Abuja? / 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.