Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

"I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals (32797 Views)

Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy / Regina & Rita Daniels, Sola Sobowale And Desmond Elliot All In Black On Set / Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria At Abisola Afolabi & Olayinka Wedding In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by thesicilian: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
coputa:
What if he doesn't have access to the person.making it public is the best option
How about a private message to his Twitter, Facebook, Instagram handles, or asking for a church member who knows his contacts?
Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by VanBommel(m): 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
fortifiedng:
A Nigerian pastor, Celestian Michael has raised alarm after according to him, he fell into a trance and saw people mourning Nollywood actor, and Lagos state house of Assembly member, Desmond Elliot.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-6kFaWFWiPZI/WQIvkUE2PrI/AAAAAAAAGLI/l91Mh6L7IpgfHkzBeLAZ4ARPYEGgUkV-QCLcB/s1600/BeFunky%2BCollage.jpg[/img]

He also asked people to join him in praying against it. He wrote;

See more @ Source: http://trendzbase..com/2017/04/i-saw-some-people-mourning-desmond.html

this pastor dey ma.d no be small
Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by Tecno66: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
My issue with these prophesies is that they manifest. When a true man of God sees a negative vision, he cancels it in prayers and its cancelled. Those were the hallmarks of the prophets of old. Today they see it, they cancel it in prayers but it still hapens.
fortifiedng:
A Nigerian pastor, Celestian Michael has raised alarm after according to him, he fell into a trance and saw people mourning Nollywood actor, and Lagos state house of Assembly member, Desmond Elliot.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-6kFaWFWiPZI/WQIvkUE2PrI/AAAAAAAAGLI/l91Mh6L7IpgfHkzBeLAZ4ARPYEGgUkV-QCLcB/s1600/BeFunky%2BCollage.jpg[/img]

He also asked people to join him in praying against it. He wrote;

See more @ Source: http://trendzbase..com/2017/04/i-saw-some-people-mourning-desmond.html

Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Attention seeking man of money
Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by princessayesha(f): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
Instead of seeing celebs and rich people, abeg be sering those that are thinking if suicide so we can help them undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by Abusadeeq01: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Issokay... SURE BET

Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by coputa(m): 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
thesicilian:
How about a private message to his Twitter, Facebook, Instagram handles, or asking for a church member who knows his contacts?
He made it public,so that people can pray for him,maybe if he tells Desmond,he might keep it to himself.Things of God are not hidden.
Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by BABANGBALI: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Maybe Na for movie him die
Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by Ddy(m): 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
goldbim:
They have come again!!peddlers of babd news..why can't he just revoke such visions..smh..

Did u just read the headline.Pls learn how to read to the end b4 commenting.Lets join him in prayers to avert it.
Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by coputa(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tecno66:
My issue with these prophesies is that they manifest. When a true man of God sees a negative vision, he cancels it in prayers and its cancelled. Those were the hallmarks of the prophets of old. Today they see it, they cancel it in prayers but it still hapens.
It's not every revelation that can be cancel by prayers or by the man of God.some must surely come to pass,because it has manifested already in the spiritual realm.
Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by dandyson84: 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
Keneking:
attention seeker , na Igbo pastor sef wink
hatred for igbo race will kill u one day

1 Like

Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
thesicilian:
I God reveals anything good or bad to you concerning any specific person, is it not better to call the person privately and inform him instead of posting it online?
He may not b able to access him.
Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by Ebije1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
You neva can tell if its a lie or not. Make we no judge d man grin
Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by Lemmejoor(m): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Comedians everywhere
Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by cletz991(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Keneking:
attention seeker , na Igbo pastor sef wink
[quote author=Keneking post=55983999]attention seeker , na Igbo pastor sef ; ) meaning?
Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by Lemmejoor(m): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ddy:

Did u just read the headline.Pls learn how to read to the end b4 commenting.Lets join him in prayers to avert it.

Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by thestevens: 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
They have come again,fame seeking young men that depend on other people to survive
Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by elegushichilling: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
thesicilian:
I God reveals anything good or bad to you concerning any specific person, is it not better to call the person privately and inform him instead of posting it online?

now that he made it public, what are u trying to say. Do u even know if he had tried to get d message in trance to Desmond but to no avail. Sometime, publication is d only way to attract d attention of a star/subject. If God shows u something similar abt Ronaldo or any other super star, and u don't have d resources to contact him privately, what wil u do?
Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by herohelper1(m): 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
shocked
Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by jnrbayano(m): 11:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
thesicilian:

He is attention seeking...

He needs Desmond's cash
Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by chiefojiji(m): 12:11am On Apr 28, 2017
Pictures of the trance or idontbelif
Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
That was how TB joshua saw the same thing about Michael Jackson and told her sister Janet to tell him to come to Nigeria for prayers but he refused.
Really!
Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 28, 2017
goldbim:
They have come again!!peddlers of babd news..why can't he just revoke such visions..smh..
It's left for we to revoke it if it's true as alleged
Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 28, 2017
thesicilian:
It's possible he wasn't able to reach him so he had to post it but he shouldn't have called the name
Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by azezola(m): 1:26am On Apr 28, 2017
Ori awon pastors ti yi
Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by thinkdip(m): 1:31am On Apr 28, 2017
Yes, you know he has his number
thesicilian:
Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by SmartMugu: 4:29am On Apr 28, 2017
These prophets sha. Na only bad bad things God dey reveal to them for naija. Has God not yet revealed when electricity will be constant in Nigeria to any of them?
Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by megafone: 5:09am On Apr 28, 2017
Pastor watched a movie where the guy die angry grin
Re: "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals by emmasege: 6:04am On Apr 28, 2017
Why can't our pastors see good things?

Desmond will not die, he will live to testify to the goodness of the Lord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Waje Shuts Down Fan Who Asked For Her Daughter's Instagram Handle / Wizkid Looking 'fresh' In New Photo / #10yearschallenge: Bbnaija's Cee-c Shares Sexy 10 Years Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.