Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,389 members, 7,958,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms (25139 Views)

Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy / Rivers: Men In Military Uniforms Holding Our Officials – INEC / Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by EKITI001: 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Cool
Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by Topmaike007(m): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
That+is+gud
Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by jayAjoku(m): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
a person with Common sense will know that officers wont wear that just petty ratings

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by SEOManiac: 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
what happened on this thread??..... ..?
Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by ipreach: 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ikpeazu is really working
Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by Topmaike007(m): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Niaja+is+getting+dia%0a
Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by Pabloosas(m): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by smoothop1: 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Foxyn:
great move

they should also make some for all the senators in the National assembly so that their wardrobe allowance will decrease small
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by sunshineV(f): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
LIKE ZIDANE LIKE FELLAINI
Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by takenadoh: 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Where were they getting the uniforms from before now?

Na wah sha
Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by chubbygal(f): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
Waiting for Nigeria Immigration Service to follow suit , this present CGIS has finished the service.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by nNEOo(m): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
Anyone that buy foriegn goods should be brand a traitor n shot @site angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by deenee: 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
See as they are all fat. I wonder if the naval head can even float in water with his big belly

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
afonjasaremad:
please when will we start seeing or hearing about made in Oshogbo, Ibadan, Abeokuta, ado ekiti, akure,......
Always claiming Lagos......

claiming companies built by strangers...
Built by strangers?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by sukkot: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
cheesy wear those shoes at ya own peril. those shoes will guide ya feet to indonesia grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by lezz(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Good move for our local industries .

Other sectors should receive equal patronage too.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by PublicAssurance: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
This is the begining of ibos taking over the federal republic!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by VanBommel(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
gberra:
Because the primitive buffoons serve & live in the zoo.

Igbos serves the zoo cry
since I was born, and now that I'm aging, I've never read a sensible post from you. It's like one IPOBian is fvccking your sister so badly that you can't take it anymore....suegbe

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by Sweetnik22(f): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Y are the mods deleting my post na

They should've deleted all na, y delete some n leave some undecided

Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by smartty68(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2017

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by VanBommel(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
sukkot:
cheesy wear those shoes at ya own peril. those shoes will guide ya feet to indonesia grin grin
all the shoes you've worn in your entire life, which one is not aba made?? Classic clown

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by sukkot: 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
VanBommel:
all the shoes you've worn in your entire life, which one not aba made?? Classic clown
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by rhadiator15(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=Foxyn post=55981073]great move

they should also make some for all the senators in the National assembly so that their wardrobe allowance will decrease small grin
Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by dfrost: 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
SEOManiac:
what happened on this thread?

Same thing I wanted to ask. With the number of deleted posts, then it's obvious that this thread was/is a manifestation of tribal slurs et al.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by dfrost: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
sunshineV:
LIKE ZIDANE LIKE FELLAINI

Don't mind the guy. Who does that?
Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
why are a lot of the comments hidden?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Gberra and his group hijacked the first page. I was there when it was happening, and then came back, the comments were gone.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by itsmaleekbaby(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
I'm gonna change my profession from web developer to Tailor

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by thesicilian: 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
History always repeats itself. Before the Civil War it was Ojukwu himself who stocked the Nigerian Army with weapons that were later used against him & his people.
And now the Biafrans (while fighting to go) are again kitting up the Nigerian military

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by able20(m): 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
gberra:
Don't be hypertensive. I'm here to celebrate with you. We hope those shoes/ wears last considerably though.

The smiling one cheesy
Nothing is made to last forever.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by Lordsocrates: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
I have never witnessed a set of people exhibiting such high level of Sentiments.
PMB has invested in the east more than any Nigerian govt, both infrastructure wise and human power dev.

with PMB buy Naija to grow Naira policy, the patronising of Made in Aba has skyrocketed.
the Soldiers
Navy
and Paramilitaries.

the 2nd Naija bridge, roads in the east, and Innoson himself confessed to benefiting from PMB's policies.

But hate continues to blind the ungrateful lot... Very appealing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? / Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story / Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.