Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) (44524 Views)

44 Crew Died As Explosion Sent Argentina's Lost Submarine To Seabed(photos) / Argentinian Submarine: Missing Crew Killed In Underwater Explosion / President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by Basic123: 10:59am On Apr 28, 2017
na asian tigers always make me remember that you dont have to be fluent in english language to show that you are intelligent.In Nigeria once you know how to speak English,you are knowledgeable,smart and intelligent.We concentrate more on how to speak English than developing our intellect.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by jhadu: 11:13am On Apr 28, 2017
Pharaoh9:
Rubbish

Can this take me to heaven? Does it glorify God the greatest Protector?

Yeah... If u're at d receiving end

1 Like

Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by oyienootieno: 11:22am On Apr 28, 2017
jhadu:

Yeah... If u're at d receiving end

Epic response. This one weak me.

1 Like

Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by damoneymag(m): 11:42am On Apr 28, 2017
malware:
Our Nigerian Navy is also designing similar submarine.
hahaha... in collaboration with innoson motors. I pity the innocent officers that will get killed.
Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by delishpot: 11:42am On Apr 28, 2017
When will they(China) display their latest asset (NIGERIA) to tourists? Because as it is, our government is not ready to support any development except agriculture in Nigeria. Light, water, refuse management nothing interests them. Their quick fix is.......LETS SELL OUT TO CHINA OR ANY INTERESTED OYINBO COUNTRY
Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2017
As at 1914, the Chinese were smarter than us. And even till this moment, only few people actually think of working on technologies, we just wanna buy. And that has put us on the angle of money-hunting slaves of passion.
Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by kinngie(m): 11:47am On Apr 28, 2017
grin grin grin
Zulu212:
abeg pass one tie to me make I kiss Nigerian prob too much
Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
freethesheeple:

religion has messed up ur mentality
is ur brain working atall? i dont think so because if u had functioning brain and functional eyes u wouldnt have any reason to mention me because my post had nothing to do with religion. when did discussion about submarine turn to religious talk? shey ori e pe bayi? u beta go and find d witches dat are pulling ur strings

3 Likes

Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by octintopp: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nawaoo waytin we get for naija ....juju bah this one weak me lemme start going cry
Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by advocatebaba(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
tnthommie:
Its explorers the wicked thread producer.

Explorers please i would love you to create a thread about the great pestilence..

Thanks in anticipation.
Read about BLACK DEATH,d world most deadly pestilence dat nearly wipe out d whole of EUROPE. hope explorer wil do more justice to make a thread of it.
Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by BeardedKarma(m): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
EnkayDezign:

Yeah but he bans you if you try to call him out. He's an asshole.

Correct man. We aren't intimidated by a simple ban

1 Like

Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
piagetskinner:

Nigeria wey go buy 3rd hand sub....something that will sink on first launch# our leaders prefer hiding monies in large cabinets and soakaways
lol
Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Technology tongue
Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by win2kwire: 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
a copy of another country own.
don't trust a chinese fake submarine!
Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Young03:
country wey get sensible people
not like mine where everyone is mad
it's your father that's mad!
Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by BetaThings: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
emmaitive:
not when we are still together with the north
Private building and churches collapse in the South because of North

Yahoo yahoo, human and drug trafficking would have transformed your economy without the North

1 Like

Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by emmaitive(m): 8:26am On Apr 29, 2017
BetaThings:

Yahoo yahoo, human and drug trafficking would have transformed your economy without the North
Hahahahaha...those things u mention do happen even in the develope world..so is part of it.. buh when u have people like the north who are so backward and blindfolded by dea evil religion who believe in jst to stay in power without bringing any good or development, becos that is d only way they can further dea satanic agender and to keep dea people in bondage jst as dey are now,who will continue to stay in the system that is not helpful to development and help them to suck other peoples blood as parasitic agent..u know darkness can never be light
Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by emmaitive(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
BetaThings:

i dnt blame u sha...the truth will always be bitter
Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by KevinDein: 11:20am On Apr 30, 2017
emmaitive:
not when we are still together with the north
Yeah, the north is responsible for all the woes in the South. They are also responsible for your governments inability to pay their people something as simple as monthly salaries, even when monies meant for that were disbursed to all states.

Worst set of people on earth are those that blame others for their failures. Keep pointing fingers, cowards.
Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by emmaitive(m): 7:13am On May 02, 2017
KevinDein:

Yeah, the north is responsible for all the woes in the South. They are also responsible for your governments inability to pay their people something as simple as monthly salaries, even when monies meant for that were disbursed to all states.

Worst set of people on earth are those that blame others for their failures. Keep pointing fingers, cowards.
parkwell....why will u not call me a coward,when dey have turn all of u in the north to zombies waitin to be slaughter...even in your grave u will still be defendin your evil north keep on
Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by KevinDein: 7:48am On May 02, 2017
emmaitive:
parkwell....why will u not call me a coward,when dey have turn all of u in the north to zombies waitin to be slaughter...even in your grave u will still be defendin your evil north keep on
Good point.

Now still waiting for you to explain how the north is responsible for your governments inability to pay their workers their salaries. I trust a non-zombie genius like you would come up with some plausible explanation.

Don't let me down, buddy cheesy
Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by emmaitive(m): 8:29am On May 02, 2017
KevinDein:

Good point.

Now still waiting for you to explain how the north is responsible for your governments inability to pay their workers their salaries. I trust a non-zombie genius like you would come up with some plausible explanation.

Don't let me down, buddy cheesy
who have been ruling nigeria from tbe onset?why are they bent on continuing on this parasitic system of govmt dt is not workin??.why are dey rejectin resource controlthey say we practicin america model of democracy buh dey refuse resouce control becos dey know like u dt all of u have noting to offer...every year all we hear from the north is how to seize power and yet no gain..besides the south and the north are not related in anyway we are too different to live togeda..nigeria is not workin and cannot work. our problem is the system and because some people are feasting from it like u and ur people they dont want to let go..two...answer me oo
Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by KevinDein: 9:10am On May 02, 2017
emmaitive:
who have been ruling nigeria from tbe onset?why are they bent on continuing on this parasitic system of govmt dt is not workin??.why are dey rejectin resource controlthey say we practicin america model of democracy buh dey refuse resouce control becos dey know like u dt all of u have noting to offer...every year all we hear from the north is how to seize power and yet no gain..besides the south and the north are not related in anyway we are too different to live togeda..nigeria is not workin and cannot work. our problem is the system and because some people are feasting from it like u and ur people they dont want to let go..two...answer me oo

I've always suspected you aren't smart but I replied you anyway hoping you'd prove me wrong, but you just kept writing some incoherent nonsense. Can't even answer the very simple question I threw at him yet expects me to answer some non-existent question.

Reply me when you learn how to construct simple comprehensibly sentences.

Every illiterate down south thinks the north is responsible for their woes. Good lawd.
Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by tck2000(m): 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
advocatebaba:
Read about BLACK DEATH,d world most deadly pestilence dat nearly wipe out d whole of EUROPE. hope explorer wil do more justice to make a thread of it.
Shudders
Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by tck2000(m): 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
wow
Re: China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) by tck2000(m): 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab / Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship / Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.