Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

How Dare Richard Quest Say Those Things About Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Dare Richard Quest Say Those Things About Buhari? (1238 Views)

Olufunke Awolowo: Awolowo's Opinion About Buhari Before He Died — Grand Daughter / Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) / Richard Quest Defends Lai Mohammed's Jollof Rice Comment (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Dare Richard Quest Say Those Things About Buhari? by mrnwas(m): 12:27am On Apr 28, 2017
Just Negodu now Naive Nigerians are

You people actually waited for a white man in the name of #RichardQuest to come to Nigeria, in your own very Capital City #Abuja and tell you what you've not known for 2 years now abi?

That our President Spent Billions of Naira to Parch Abuja Road...

Chai.

This is more than insult...

Well, it's not only the road he parched with Billions, a lot of billions are spent killing Lizards in Borno also, Billions are spent As Salary for a bunch of Illiterates who can't even spell their own names.

Billions are spent On Foreign Hospitals
Billions are spent but siphoned into offshore accounts in Asia just to make sure no one has a trace of it.

Billions are recovered and relooted by those who has the power, Billions a re hidden somewhere with no hope of any of it ever being recovered.

Do you know the truth?

They actually spend nothing for Education, Technological advancement, Power, They spend nothing for the betterment of the lives of the citizens.

All our steel mills are shut, all the parastatals that were supposed to bring money to the country are abandoned.

healthcare? Infrastructure, we have non.

That's the leaders we have and voted for.

Its such a nice thing this Country is not my he cos if it were, I would be fully employed right now, I wouldn't have to spend my night doing some freelancing work or some $25 job on Fiverr.

Its a beautiful thing I'm not a Nigerian, had I been, I would be having a good life right now cos my country would know it has all it takes to offer a good life to all its citizens.

This Country is not my home.

©MrPinner 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Dare Richard Quest Say Those Things About Buhari? by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 28, 2017
Did Richard lie when he said that?

4 Likes

Re: How Dare Richard Quest Say Those Things About Buhari? by babyfaceafrica: 12:50am On Apr 28, 2017
And so?
Re: How Dare Richard Quest Say Those Things About Buhari? by ewigmee: 1:12am On Apr 28, 2017
Spend billions to parch their battered images.

1 Like

Re: How Dare Richard Quest Say Those Things About Buhari? by obonujoker(m): 1:28am On Apr 28, 2017
Did he lie??

5 Likes

Re: How Dare Richard Quest Say Those Things About Buhari? by kettykin: 2:37am On Apr 28, 2017
The last part was indirectly indicting Nigerian journalist
Re: How Dare Richard Quest Say Those Things About Buhari? by rifasenate11(m): 4:17am On Apr 28, 2017
this country is just a fantastically corrupt country. whatever we are doing now, we cannot achieve where we are heading to. a government that fronts corruption war and behind use it to cover thier evil deeds. they just manufacture avenues to enrich thier lives. but, karma knows and all that glitters are not gold. ther is nothing they will achieve at the end of it all.
Re: How Dare Richard Quest Say Those Things About Buhari? by Vicolan: 5:01am On Apr 28, 2017
If u say the truth you are wrong but when you say the wrong thing you are damn right in this country......

(1) (Reply)

Rep: The Worst PDP Govt Is 100 Times Better Than This APC Administration / Give Buhari Ultimatum Not Fani- Kayode – SAMBAY Reply North / Did Nnamdi Kanu Arrange For His Own Arrest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.