Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone (34955 Views)

Somalian Judge Cuts Off Private Parts Of 2 Men For Raping 10 Year Old (PICS) / Malam Buda Mana Littafi Stabbed 6 Times By Neighbor For 'Singing About Father' / California Police Kill A Black Man After Mistaken His Cellphone For A Gun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by BlaQWolf: 11:13am On Apr 28, 2017
Viviangist why are you everywhere?
Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by Entom(m): 11:15am On Apr 28, 2017
Was justice done?
Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by onadana: 11:15am On Apr 28, 2017
Siddon for una country una no go hear.The craze of it dey abroad don chop their sense finish.You see now abi. Person die...nah Somali of all people kill am.Chai.
Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by Elnino4ladies: 11:16am On Apr 28, 2017
Somalia?
SMH
Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by ayindejimmy(m): 11:16am On Apr 28, 2017
littlewonders:
Somalia too?

Have you ever Come across any Somalian in Nigeria? But go to Somalia, you'll be amazed to see Nigerians there.
Things are too hard in this country
Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by FreeSpirited: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2017
Note that Somalians are majorly Muslims, pastoralist, just like the Fulanis.....Hmmmm. Islam is synonymous to terrorism, manslaughter and intolerance
Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by MadCow1: 11:28am On Apr 28, 2017
This is why I don't bleeps with those Somali Niggers.
Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by DTALLPRINCE(m): 11:38am On Apr 28, 2017
If Na nigera shot another country person na, then all nigerians are bad. Make Una continu
Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by Kaymaxine(m): 11:48am On Apr 28, 2017
bt 50cent survived it nau...click-clack-pau...officer down
Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by TheLogicalMind(m): 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
A sewer rat or even a stinking cockroach has more dignity than a Somalian.The average Somali looks like a crossbreed between a snake and lizard.

Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by Cyriloha(m): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
believe it or not that Somalian man is gone !!
Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

A sewer rat or even a stinking cockroach has more dignity than a Somalian.The average Somali looks like a crossbreed between a snake and lizard.

Your moniker disputes your comment. Admiring the shoes I see.
Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by MOSICATED5(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
modelmike7:
when will this killings stop?!
when our people stop visiting a land they are not welcomed in.
Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by TheLogicalMind(m): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
jagugu88li:
Your moniker disputes your comment. Admiring the shoes I see.

Try and put the handful of braincells you possess to better use than defending murderers.
Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

A drug dealer is better of dead than alive.

Cellphone........
Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by TheLogicalMind(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
jagugu88li:
A drug dealer is better of dead than alive.

Cellphone........

And where in the story is drug dealing mentioned? Or did you just conjure it up in your "intelligent" mind to fit your stereotyped views about Nigerians?
Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

And where in the story is drug dealing mentioned? Or did you just conjure it up in your "intelligent" mind to fit your stereotyped views about Nigerians?
Actually, nigerians taught me that an igbo man outside nigera and crime related equals drugs. Now if you want to be angry, please be angry at yourselves.

Its only in nigeria that this story is trending, I hope you realise that and before you assume I'm SAn, tell me what other thing do you know nigerians or igbos outside their country for. Why are you blaming me for this proven display of behaviour?

I would understand you much better if you were saying my mentioning you was out of line......denial

Denial wont help tou much. Pen down
Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by cytell56: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
viviangist:
@Viviangist

The Nigeria Union in South Africa said, Mr Chinedu Eze, was killed by a Somalian at Belleville, Cape Town. The cellular and electronics vendor was shot dead on April 25th, 2017. He is survived by a young daughter, Ijeoma.

The Chairman of the union in Cape Town, Mr Mike Ibitoye, who confirmed the incident said that the 35-year-old was shot during an argument over cell phone.

He said : "Reports at our disposal said that on the fateful day, there was an argument between him and Somali man inside a car.The Somalian reportedly shot him three times, and when he ran out of the car, he shot him six times again, leading to his death,”

Ibitoye said that the incident happened at Bellview area of Cape Town, a place dominated Somalians.

He said: "The incident has been reported to the South African Police. The Police has commenced investigation, but we are not aware if the assailant has been arrested,"

Mr Adetola Olubajo, Secretary of the Union, said “the national body of the union has informed the Nigerian mission in South Africa.

Mr Adetola Olubajo said: "We appeal to Nigerians in the Western Cape Province to remain peaceful and law abiding. The Mission is on top of the situation. The union equally appeals to the Federal Government to ensure that the welfare of Nigerians in South Africa are protected,"

http://www.viviangist.net/chinedu-eze-was-shot-9-times-by-a-somalian-over-cellphone

CC - Lalasticlala
So sad. This Viviangist nah IPOB sponsored.
Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Rip. I don't know what led to this shooting, but if the Igbo guy sold defective phone to this Somalian and the Somalian decided that he won't be cheated, then I understand why he pulled his gun. If you have bought defective electronics from an Igbo guy before and was scammed you know what I mean.

Since we Nigerians are peace loving people we need more Somalians to teach them a lesson.
Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by willibounce1(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Let the Somalian idiot be killed too.
Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by TheLogicalMind(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
jagugu88li:
Actually, nigerians taught me that an igbo man outside nigera and crime related equals drugs. Now if you want to be angry, please be angry at yourselves.

Its only in nigeria that this story is trending, I hope you realise that and before you assume I'm SAn, tell me what other thing do you know nigerians or igbos outside their country for. Why are you blaming me for this proven display of behaviour?

I would understand you much better if you were saying my mentioning you was out of line......denial

What other thing do I know about Igbos outside Nigeria? I know about Chiwetel Ejiofor, a highly rated actor in Hollywood. I know about Chinua Achebe an acclaimed writer and philosopher. I know about Jayjay Okocha a world class footballer. I know the names of enough Igbo achievers to fill a phone book twice over.
What do I know about South Africa? I know its the rape capital of the world and that AIDS is the leading cause of death. I know South African men will rape a goat if they saw it wearing a skirt. I know the most accomplished South African is a man whose claim to fame is spending 27 years in jail.
How's that for knowledge?
Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by ajepako(f): 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
Even an impoverished somalian will get away with killing a Nigerian in cold blood?

Do we have government at all?

Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by sHOTdownHawk: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hahahahaaa. God bless somalian ppl 4 doing waht africans outside nigeria dream of doing.

On a serious note: violence breeds warriors .
Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
jagugu88li:

Dont jump to conclusions.
A drug deal gone bad is an alluring interpretation but there is no evidence for that , unless you know something about this particular case we don't
Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
Confirmed:No South African involved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by haykes(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
The government who did not takecare of citizen at home how will he remember those in abroad nigeria jagajaga thats why everything scarter scarter
Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

What other thing do I know about Igbos outside Nigeria? I know about Chiwetel Ejiofor, a highly rated actor in Hollywood. I know about Chinua Achebe an acclaimed writer and philosopher. I know about Jayjay Okocha a world class footballer. I know the names of enough Igbo achievers to fill a phone book twice over.
What do I know about South Africa? I know its the rape capital of the world and that AIDS is the leading cause of death. I know South African men will rape a goat if they saw it wearing a skirt. I know the most accomplished South African is a man whose claim to fame is spending 27 years in jail.
How's that for knowledge?
Exactly as I thought. So now because I'm saying exactly what everyone knows happened but don't wanna spit out, I am a South African? I give up.

You know all those over achievers but the fact remains, I also know what I know, same as the whole world does.

IamaNigerianGuy:

Dont jump to conclusions.
A drug deal gone bad is an alluring interpretation but there is no evidence for that , unless you know something about this particular case we don't
Now we have soneone who atleast doesnt deny the possibilities. The only thing i know is that everyone around that area has no clue about this incident and those that have it are all nigerians. Call anyone you might know who is not nigerian. With that, it goes to show....

Another thing, google it and see. Only in nairaland and nairaland blogs is this story trending. Vaungaurd has a headline and no info
Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by TheLogicalMind(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
jagugu88li:
Exactly as I thought. So now because I'm saying exactly what everyone knows happened but don't wanna spit out, I am a South African? I give up.

You know all those over achievers but the fact remains, I also know what I know, same as the whole world does.

Now we have soneone who atleast doesnt deny the possibilities. The only thing i know is that everyone around that area has no clue about this incident and those that have it are all nigerians. Call anyone you might know who is not nigerian. With that, it goes to show....

Another thing, google it and see. Only in nairaland and nairaland blogs is this story trending. Vaungaurd has a headline and no info

You're probably the product of a rape yourself. Even INTERPOL says that South Africa is the rape capital of the world. No wonder it burns you to be criticised....

Re: Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone by naijajobx: 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
o ga o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Throws Her 3-day-old Baby Into Dustbin In Edo / Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) / Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.