Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,744 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) (34943 Views)

Mother Dumps New-born Baby Inside The Gutter And Takes Off (photo) / Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi / Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
What do you think is responsible for the dumping of new born babies in our streets by some ladies, do you think the guy responsible ran away, the lady is wicked, rituals, give your reasons because dumping of innocent babies is rampant this days,even we have heard cases of married women dumping their babies with reasons best known to them!!What do you think?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by excellencyabia1: 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
afraid to take responsibility

2 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
nawa o.. and some people are barren praying to God for a child

Cc:lalasticlala

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Dexpro: 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
The thunder that will strike the heartless b!tch that did this is actually doing yoga

8 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Oche211(m): 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
Chai!!!
And some women will be crying their eyes out at prayer city nd mountains.
Some people are just wicked and heartless.
If dis lady becomes barren for life, she deserve it.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by MRBrownJ: 12:26am On Mar 25, 2016
yet people are still against abortion...

3 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:
yet people are still against abortion...
This and abortion are utter social vices. Abortion ain't better cos

15 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by younghartz(m): 12:41am On Mar 25, 2016
Lord have mercy sad
Am so broke that I can't pay for my sins sad cry

5 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by MRBrownJ: 2:55am On Mar 25, 2016
pinceprinz:
This and abortion are utter social vices. Abortion ain't better cos

but yes, of course, we should continue forcing these UNFIT/UNWILLNG mothers to have these unwanted kids, so that they can throw them in garbage bins and gutters.

5 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Julietcutie(f): 6:13am On Mar 25, 2016
na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 25, 2016
The man who impregnated her must be a shameless irresponsible looser

Sorry child embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:22am On Mar 25, 2016
Use of contraceptives don't just appeal to some peeps. they prefer it raw but can't bear the brunt of the end result of unprotected sex. instead of just flushing a semen-filled condom, they abort or abandon those innocent souls. i'm very sure that as i'm typing this, some idiot are copulating somewhere unprotected.
#smh

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 25, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:
What do you think is responsible for the dumping of new born babies in our streets by some ladies, do you think the guy responsible ran away, the lady is wicked, rituals, give your reasons because dumping of innocent babies is rampant this days,even we have heard cases of married women dumping their babies with reasons best known to them!!What do you think?
nigga lalastic is asking the name of the place where the thing happened?
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:

but yes, of course, we should continue forcing these UNFIT/UNWILLNG mothers to have these unwanted kids, so that they can throw them in garbage bins and gutters.

Its not like our 'forcing' them to keep their baby is yielding any positive result anyway grin. I mean, What happened to preventing the pregnancy in the first place if you know yo unfit to face the consequences of the act? Gee, There is no justification for aborting a life just cos its vulnerable and under your control in your womb. Its a bad habit, it will forever be.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Use of contraceptives don't just appeal to some peeps. they prefer it raw but can't bear the brunt of the end result of unprotected sex. instead of just flushing a semen filled condom, they abort or abandon those innocent soul. i'm very sure that as i'm typing this, some idiot are copulating somewhere unprotected.
#sms

You also get sense

2 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by MRBrownJ: 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
pinceprinz:

Its not like our 'forcing' them to keep their baby is yielding any positive result anyway grin. I mean, What happened to preventing the pregnancy in the first place if you know yo unfit to face the consequences of the act? Gee, There is no justification for aborting a life just cos its vulnerable and under your control in your womb. Its a bad habit, it will forever be.

yes preventing these women from having unprotected sex is the FIRST line of defense, and when that person fail in doing so, then the SECOND line of defense is abortion.

as long as people (like yourself) say that there is no justification for abortion, thus "forcing" these unfit/unwilling mothers to have these unwanted kids, then we will keep on hearing about these throw away newborn.
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:

yes preventing these women from having unprotected sex is the FIRST line of defense, and when that person fail in doing so, then the SECOND line of defense is abortion.

as long as people (like yourself) say that there is no justification for abortion, thus "forcing" these unfit/unwilling mothers to have these unwanted kids, then we will keep on hearing about these throw away newborn.

The FIRST line of defense should in no condition fail, if it unfortunately does, there is a way you prevent it from germinating into foetus instead of going so inhumane murdering in cold blood .

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by MRBrownJ: 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
pinceprinz:

The FIRST line of defense should in no condition fail, if it unfortunately does, there is a way you prevent it from germinating into foetus instead of going so inhumane being a cold blood murderer.

yeah, you TERMINATE the pregnancy, at whatever "early" stage it may be. you can call it what you want, i call it SOLVING A PROBLEM
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:

yeah, you TERMINATE the pregnancy, at whatever "early" stage it may be. you can call it what you want, i call it SOLVING A PROBLEM

Clearly, we are on the same page. Just that you don't seem to understand what I understand Abortion as. So far you're taking care of the sh*t before it begets life, then, I wont judge you; God handles that exclusively wink.
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by MRBrownJ: 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
pinceprinz:

Clearly, we are on the same page. Just that you don't seem to understand what I understand Abortion as. So far you're taking care of the sh*t before it begets life, then, I wont judge you; God handles that exclusively wink.

our differences lie within the same old question: when does LIFE really starts?!

- in my world, if a "human being" has NO heartbeat then he is considered DEAD. i guess in yours, something without a heartbeat is alive.

- in my world, a "human being" that is NOT breathing for a certain period of time is considered DEAD. i guess in yours,something that isnt breathing is alive.

- in my world, if a "human being" has no brain activity then he/she is considered a "vegetable", and we normally turn off the plug. i guess in yours, something without brain activity is alive.

to each their own

2 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by excellencyabia1: 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
pinceprinz:

God's right hand man
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:

our differences lie within the same old question: when does LIFE really starts?!

- in my world, if a "human being" has NO heartbeat then he is considered DEAD. i guess in yours, something without a heartbeat is alive.

- in my world, a "human being" that is NOT breathing for a certain period of time is considered DEAD. i guess in yours,something that isnt breathing is alive.

- in my world, if a "human being" has no brain activity then he/she is considered a "vegetable", and we normally turn off the plug. i guess in yours, something without brain activity is alive.

to each their own
In my world, life starts when the embryo in the womb develops and differentiates into a distinct head and tail region and has started the basic Xteristic of a living thing acronym MR NIGER if u kwim... This life process is initiated in the womb, Its murder and sheer wickedness to terminate a life just cos its depending on you for shelter and food for a prescribed length of time. If u doing that out of fear poverty , Just fogerit! Its never a curse being born poor or giving birth in poverty. You will be whatever you wanna be if you can concentrate and carry on no matter how hard. The holy book promised, "to every single being is a means of sustenance paid in full" ...

Anyway, the bottom line is that folks should endeavor to jealously guard against getting pregnant when they know they are not ready to bear the consequences , If it then happens for whatever reason , then you gotta belt up to bear the consequences of parenthood. That's my position.

And yeah, to each his own! smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by MRBrownJ: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
pinceprinz:

In my world, life starts when the embryo in the womb develops and differentiates into a distinct head and tail region and has started the basic Xteristic of a living thing acronym MR NIGER if u kwim...

and here lies the main issue.

This life process is initiated in the womb, Its murder and sheer wickedness to terminate a life just cos its depending on you for shelter and food for a prescribed length of time. If u doing that out of fear poverty , Just fogerit! Its never a curse being born poor or giving birth in poverty. You will be whatever you wanna be if you can concentrate and carry on no matter how hard. The holy book promised, "to every single being is a means of sustenance paid in full" ...

what if the mother simply does NOT want that child?! should we now "force" women to have unwanted children, just to satisfy people like yourself?! no wonder these unwanted kids end up in garbage bags in gutters and dustbin

Anyway, the bottom line is that folks should endeavor to jealously guard against getting pregnant when they know they are not ready to bear the consequences , If it then happens for whatever reason , then you gotta belt up to bear the consequences of parenthood. That's my position.

so your position is that the 1st line of defense isnt 100%, but if any woman gets pregnant then she must be punished for it, and pay by having this unwanted child?! lol, wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
lalasticlala:

In which city & town did this happen?

Calabar
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:

and here lies the main issue.

lol
what if the mother simply does NOT want that child?! should we now "force" women to have unwanted children, just to satisfy people like yourself?! no wonder these unwanted kids end up in garbage bags in gutters and dustbin

lol. This line of argument ain't funny. Who is forcing who to have sex without using contraceptives? You can do better man
so your position is that the 1st line of defense isnt 100%, but if any woman gets pregnant then she must be punished for it, and pay by having this unwanted child?! lol, wonderful!

My point is that if you must abort a pregnancy, do it before it can be said to be a grown foetus. Aborting a pregnancy is still legal before 12weeks of its cycle when it begets heart not.
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by MRBrownJ: 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
pinceprinz:

My point is that if you must abort a pregnancy, do it before it can be said to be a grown foetus. Aborting a pregnancy is still legal before 12weeks of its cycle when it begets heart not.

ah ok sorry, my bad, i misunderstood you and fully agree with the above
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:

ah ok sorry, my bad, i misunderstood you and fully agree with the above
I told ya we are on the same page earlier but you were too on fire to see... Anyway, yo welcome!
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by gbaskiboy: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Op you have said it all, she is heartless
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by muller101(m): 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Stop spreading legs for irresponsible guys. They won't hear. U lock ur phone and other gadgets With 16digits password but the password of ur legs is SLIDE TO UNLOCK . This is the result.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her / Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.