Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,575 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Those Who Insinuate That I Betrayed Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Are Liars - Mu'azu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Insinuate That I Betrayed Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Are Liars - Mu'azu (690 Views)

Breaking: Former PDP National Chairman, Adamu Mu'azu Defects To APC. / 2019: Ex-PDP Governors Meet At Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu's Residence (Photos) / Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Insinuate That I Betrayed Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Are Liars - Mu'azu by JamieNaija(m): 8:12am On Apr 28, 2017
Former chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu, has reacted to the allegation that he betrayed former president Goodluck Jonathan during the 2015 election.

Jonathan had alleged that Mu’azu and some other trusted allies worked against his re-election, in a book, Against The Run of Play, written by Olusegun Adeniyi.

In a statement issued via his Facebook page, the former governor of Bauchi state said he stood for Jonathan in the face of persecution and intimidation by friends and brothers.

Read full statement below:

"Ordinarily, i would have ignored the allegation that I betrayed President Jonathan and my party, but doing so could create the impression that I really did.
I find it difficult to believe that President Jonathan would level such allegation against me. How can one betray himself?
As the then National Chairman of the PDP, I have been at the forefront of the presidential campaign train. Those who insinuate that I betrayed President Jonathan and my party are being economical with the truth.
In the face of abuse, insult and open ridicule by our friends and brothers we supported President Jonathan faithfully.
In all sincerity, I gave my best and all to my party. Those who blame us for not delivering maximum votes to the former President in the north seem to have forgotten that it is the people who vote"

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/adamu-muazu-people-who-say-i-betrayed.html

Lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j

1 Like

Re: Those Who Insinuate That I Betrayed Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Are Liars - Mu'azu by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 28, 2017
You can all betray each others as you like... bunch of rogues

1 Like

Re: Those Who Insinuate That I Betrayed Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Are Liars - Mu'azu by GavelSlam: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2017
It was in his ikoyi Building that 50 million dollars were found as well as Jonathan/Sambo paraphernalia.

Jonathan used that home as his election residence when he came to Lagos.

How exactly did he betray Jonathan?

Is it that they didn't liquidate the entire slush funds and kept some for themselves?
Re: Those Who Insinuate That I Betrayed Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Are Liars - Mu'azu by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 28, 2017
But you actually did sir!!
Re: Those Who Insinuate That I Betrayed Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Are Liars - Mu'azu by iksmoore(m): 9:46am On Apr 28, 2017
Mu'azu , you betrayed GEJ. He taught that you are the game changer as he fondly called you. You leaked the winning strategies to his opponent. During the campaign, body language showed that you were not with him. You taught him a lesson he will not forget in hurry.
Re: Those Who Insinuate That I Betrayed Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Are Liars - Mu'azu by Vicolan: 10:35am On Apr 28, 2017
As long as you are a politician you are more dangerous than Snake and a big liar like Lie Mohammad

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Insinuate That I Betrayed Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Are Liars - Mu'azu by bigerboy200: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2017
thieves betraying thieves since 1876.....
Re: Those Who Insinuate That I Betrayed Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Are Liars - Mu'azu by sorom4: 10:57am On Apr 28, 2017
Rogues!!!!
Re: Those Who Insinuate That I Betrayed Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Are Liars - Mu'azu by phyllosilicate(m): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2017
To be candid, those that campaigned for Jonathan in the south, made it difficult for the Northern PDP politicians to work for Him.
Re: Those Who Insinuate That I Betrayed Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Are Liars - Mu'azu by baralatie(m): 11:31am On Apr 28, 2017
bros you betray gej like kilode!
Re: Those Who Insinuate That I Betrayed Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Are Liars - Mu'azu by baralatie(m): 11:32am On Apr 28, 2017
Vicolan:
As long as you are a politician you are more dangerous than Snake and a big liar like Lie Mohammad
Re: Those Who Insinuate That I Betrayed Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Are Liars - Mu'azu by ndcide(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
phyllosilicate:
To be candid, those that campaigned for Jonathan in the south, made it difficult for the Northern PDP politicians to work for Him.

Can you honestly tell us the kind of campaign against GEJ that was going on in the north.

(1) (Reply)

Fg Appoints Advisers For National Carrier / Lady Discovers Her Stolen Money On Housemaid Who's About To Leave (photos) / ATM Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.