Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today (1296 Views)

Fans Gift David Wilson A Car On His 34th Birthday / Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Halima Abubakar In Tears As Ruggedman Organizes 34th Birthday Bash For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 9:13am On Apr 28, 2017
Okey Uzoeshi (b. April 28, 1983) is a Nigerian actor, musician and model.

He is an all round entertainer who started his journey into showbiz in 2000 as a model. He featured in several fashion shows for top Nigerian designers like Zizi Cardow, Steve Ray, I-dee couture and a host of others. He also did a couple of photographic assignments, including Guinness Extra Smooth, Gordon's Spark and was the face of Zooto fashions.

A versatile artiste, Uzoeshi was also part of the now defunct boy band, G-Xploits, with two singles that reached the number one spot on all major radio and television charts, including MTV World Top 10, a world tour and various nominations under his belt including Soundcity Music Video Awards, Nigerian Music Video Awards, and Channel O Spirit Of Africa Music Awards.

In 2006, he entered for the Amstel Malta Box Office (AMBO2) show where he made it to top ten, out of over fifty thousand applicants nationwide. Here, he honed his innate acting skills under one of Nigeria's finest thespians, Sam Dede and even though he didn't win, accolades kept pouring in for his acting skills till today. Since then he has starred in several 'creme of the crop' Nollywood productions including, Fatal Imagination, and Sweet Tomorrow, The Rivals (winner, Best International Drama at the New York Film Festival) Cash Money, and most recently Two Brides And A Baby, amongst others. He has been nominated at the Best of Nollywood (BON), Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards (GIAMA) and the African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA)

http://nolly.com.ng/okey-uzoeshi

Turns out i'm 5 years old today! ( according to my 5 year old niece Simone, who INSISTS that since we share a birthdate and she is 5, then i MUST be 5, and i'm just big cos i ate alot of beans and greens and she doesnt like them! What impeccable logic! so Happy 5th birthday to me! As we grow older we begin to see life from a different perspective, have less time for bull***t and life peels off our innocence layer by painful layer. Well, guess what?!! I'm 5 years old today, so i dont have to worry about all of these, no?? Happy birthday to me!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTa8xcpD_e9/

Re: Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Homeboiy: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2017
Aswear i dont know him
nd dont even care to know him
Re: Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:17am On Apr 28, 2017
Hbd to him
Re: Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by jidxin(m): 9:20am On Apr 28, 2017
we dont know him
Re: Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Partnerbiz(f): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2017
Fine guy
Re: Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by lilmax(m): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2017
okay
Re: Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by EXCUSEme2: 9:32am On Apr 28, 2017
jidxin:
we dont know him

Who be we

undecided

Re: Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Yuneehk(f): 9:46am On Apr 28, 2017
jidxin:
we dont know him
Kindly "write" for yourself alone. He acts "Life of a Nigerian couple" alongside Bisola Aiyeola.
Re: Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Flexherbal(m): 11:35am On Apr 28, 2017
Happy birthday to him!
Re: Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by jidxin(m): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
Yuneehk:

Kindly "write" for yourself alone. He acts "Life of a Nigerian couple" alongside Bisola Aiyeola.
we still dont know him o

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Awele Odita Who Got Pregnant For NURTW Boss, Fights Dirty With His Wife / Checkout Sophia Momodu's New Raunchy Photos / Ray Hushpuppi Is Been Honored By Manchester United Teammates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.