Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It (59577 Views)

Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl On Facebook. Photos / Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo / How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
U dis boi

Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by Robinhood477: 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
godsluvee:
This country will forever remain useless with the likes of this psycho undecided undecided

Leaders of tomorrow my foot...
because of one mumu the country will be useless haba pls pray for this nation n we the leaders of tomorrow
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by ussy09(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
This Nigeria no beta again
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by bellotaofeek: 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
The guy is in trouble ....
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
Some of us are MI's interpreting the boy. It's very possible that he meant no harm in what he posted online probably he was boasting or joking about a thing. The blogger saw rape and made it look as if that is what he meant. People shall!
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by Bhol28: 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
LatestAmebo:
This young man's FB update was sensitive enough to draw the needed attention. He raped a girl and apparently enjoyed it. See post below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/uniosun-student-brags-about-raping-girl.html

him wan becum celeb wey dem go de talk about
buh him no reach
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by Bhol28: 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
ceeroh:
U dis boi
e b lyk say u watch d film yesterday abi grin#makinwa

1 Like

Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by seangy4konji: 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
I hate how u guy are quick to make meanings as if u v no sense t all.

What if he meant something else?i can't kill myself cos u useless bloggers.
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by donqx: 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
and this rat is in sch
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by MarieSucre(f): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
Omg...
So someone cannot make a joke on his tl again?
What if it was a random joke made by him?
What if he meant "rape the world" kinda statement?

Why are you bloggers @latestamebo very stupid and spoiling people's reputations up and down?

This is a sensitive joke.
I cannot just come out say "I want to kill all Yoruba people" and say its juts a joke.

It's wrong bro. Stop defending bad stuff.
No be everything person dey write.

1 Like

Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by MarieSucre(f): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
seangy4konji:
I hate how u guy are quick to make meanings as if u v no sense t all.

What if he meant something else?i can't kill myself cos u useless bloggers.

Oya tell us what he really meant?
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by Ruggedpen: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ajewealth123:
there is nothing left to see in this world
Teenage boys--yahoo gee boys
Teenage girls--- prostitutes.

So where are the leaders of tomorrow we believed will save us from all these menace going on in Nigeria?
Maybe we should just accept fate and do with all these agbaya's. We have in the government till God send us a messiah.

Singing--
Amona tete bo o
Amona tete bo,
Aye un baje
Ese un gori ese lojojumo
Aye un daru o
Amona tete no
BABA the leaders of tomorrow have seen that the old men in power are not ready to relinquish power, they started
doing drugs, yahoo, prostitution, baby factory you will see more.
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by Bukayot: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lobatan endtime pickin
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by Bukayot: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lobatan endtime pickin
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by Preye1599(m): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
Aje ku iya nio je
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by sugarwiz(f): 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ugly goat
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by seangy4konji: 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Since u quoted me

For example. With the way this weather is going?i am going to rape her six times this night as I v not seen her since the last time we met(....Goldberg beer).
MarieSucre:

Oya tell us what he really meant?
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by jtwest(m): 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
He should confirm the evidence of his bragging by producing the gurl and maybe pishure and video of his deeds; so all those NGOs I see on tv can come for him angry

Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by barallanee(f): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
And idiots liked his post...thunder fire small children adding me on Facebook... So annoying..see the ugly bafful
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by barallanee(f): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
And idiots liked his post...God punish small children children with fish brain mentality adding me on Facebook... See the ugly bafful..
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by mechanics(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
Foolish student is that what his parents sent him to school to do, when he has carry over's is eyes will be opened.
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Don't think so. His account has been deactivated.

He must have deactivated it himself when he got wind of what bloggers have done to his life...

If he made that sensitive joke, the blogger has ruined his life just to score cheap popularity...

1 Like

Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
MarieSucre:

This is a sensitive joke.
I cannot just come out say "I want to kill all Yoruba people" and say its juts a joke.

It's wrong bro. Stop defending bad stuff.
No be everything person dey write.

What if it was a lyrics from a song he was listening to?

He didn't attach anything to show that it was real...

Well, what's my own sef
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Robinhood477:
because of one mumu the country will be useless haba pls pray for this nation n we the leaders of tomorrow
I'm done praying

God has really tried for us, by giving us 'brain', let's use it
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by MarieSucre(f): 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

What if it was a lyrics from a song he was listening to?

He didn't attach anything to show that it was real...

Well, what's my own sef

So if I write "Kill all westerners, behead the Oni of Ife and the Alaafin of Oyo".

That's alright se? You support that abi?

Mind you, even this one you're saying that it might be lyrics of a song. He himself has not come out to say it is so.
Which brings the question, WHY ARE YOU VEHEMENTLY DEFENDING HIM SO?
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by Missmossy(f): 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Chai!! Can you imagine??
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by ogobaby23(f): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
Omg...

Why are you bloggers @latestamebo very stupid and spoiling people's reputations up and down?

don't be silly Mr man. You are just excusing the inexcusable.
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by prettydani: 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
Stupid fool... Bragging about rape. You just look like an ape. My your kind rot in the pit of hell. What a waste of sperm nkita
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by Misternas89(m): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
lavenjcrown:
i'm sure he must be drunk when saying this. mayb he was high on SK
He typed bro
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by colizee(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=HazzanTazzan post=56003502][b]Omg...

Why are you bloggers @latestamebo very stupid and spoiling

You have a point
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by baddosky1: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
Na dem! I don't just know why these guys from "where the sun sets" take pleasure in bragging about sexual molestation! First it was the useless corper in Edo and now this! See his furgly face like amala and efo riro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbery Attack At A Bank In Offa, Kwara State / This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) / Brenda Ataga Demands N1billion Compensation From Naijaloaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.