Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Nairalist Locked? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalist Locked? (789 Views)

What Happened To Nairalist? / Is It Me Or Nairalist.com Is Pai? / Nairalist.com. Free Advert Site For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalist Locked? by Jodesky(m): 10:56am On Jan 06, 2010
Seun, whats happening to NairaList? Its kind of been frozen for over a week.

Does it have to do with scammers? I suggest you take off the 'Dating' bit and keep the others, this might restore some sanity there.

My thots pls.
Re: Nairalist Locked? by Seun(m): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2010
Yeah. Spammers. Nairalist needs a moderator who can take care of it because I've somehow run out of time. Interested? What do you use Nairalist for?
Re: Nairalist Locked? by Jodesky(m): 8:32am On Jan 07, 2010
Thanks Seun, I thought as much.

The Property and Auto sections have been quite busy and credible. I believe the subscribers will still be eager to keep it running.

I'm unable to combine the moderating with my job though, but if you throw it open, I'm sure some guys out there might be keen to do a good job of it.

Nairalist should stay!
Re: Nairalist Locked? by MyHonour(m): 2:42am On Jan 08, 2010
I might be able to help moderate if you wont mind. And i bet i will do a good job too.
Re: Nairalist Locked? by Jodesky(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2010
MyHonour:

I might be able to help moderate if you wont mind. And i bet i will do a good job too.

Thanks for this sir.

Seun, please action! You set the rules

(1) (Reply)

Seun / Mukina, Please Release My Posts In Auto Section! / What Should I Do When Someone Tells Lies Against Me And My Family? / Merry Xmas to you all

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.