Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

My Ex Told Me To Morn Our Relationship And He Blocked Me On Social Media. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Ex Told Me To Morn Our Relationship And He Blocked Me On Social Media. (609 Views)

What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? / Graphic Photos Of The Pretty Air Force Personnel Shot By Her Boyfriend This Morn / He Insulted And Blocked Me On FACEBOOK Because I Said This. Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Told Me To Morn Our Relationship And He Blocked Me On Social Media. by Natureinspred: 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
I have dated him for 4 years and he was my first love.we quit the relationship after 2 years and after a year we came back again.but this time promising to change and fix things up was the opposite instead.i was really tired of enduring and wanting to keep up with my principle of 'THE FIRST MAN I WILL DATE WILL BE THE LAST'' and had to come out of the mess for a broken relationship is better than a failed marriage.when i told him i cant continue this again he started threatening me saying if i marry another person he will shoot me,the man and himself.it became violent really violent and he tells people i left him and he will make me regret ever leaving him.when it became hot that i could not bear it and know not what to do GOD then gave me a job outside the state.it was a miracle.he kept on calling and threatening me until i told him am in a relationship already so he should move on which is a lie and he said YOU COULD NOT EVEN MORN THE RELATIONSHIP IN JUST THREE MONTH YOU ARE ALREADY IN ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP.i told him that to make him stop calling me and insulting me even though he insulted my life when i told him that.there was no contact between us for months.lately he visited my elder sister who was ill and i was on call with her when he came and she told me,your friend is here and not wanting to ignore him i told her to give him the phone and we greeted after several months.the next day he started calling me and showering me sweet names but i told him to please stop all that because what happened the first time that i came back will not repeat itself and am in a relationship already and this time i was really in a relationship and its just 3 weeks after staying and leaving in fear of getting hurt again for over a year and he appears from no where to start calling me again.imagine someone who was calling me all the sweet name on earth,when i told him please am in a relationship so no need of all the sweet names please.he changed on phone immediately and started insulting me and calling me all bad names on earth.he said i will block on all social media i thought he was joking and he truly did.i really do not like violence.what should i do
Re: My Ex Told Me To Morn Our Relationship And He Blocked Me On Social Media. by ifex370(m): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
Forget the psycho Jor..

Direct you energy worrying about sth else
Re: My Ex Told Me To Morn Our Relationship And He Blocked Me On Social Media. by Homeboiy: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Learn punctuation marks next time
To the guy, change ur number, find a new bf
but bottom line, i don't care if a boy treats a girl bad
All girls r supposed to be dealt with
Re: My Ex Told Me To Morn Our Relationship And He Blocked Me On Social Media. by Joephat(m): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Why this stuff in nairaland this morning?
Re: My Ex Told Me To Morn Our Relationship And He Blocked Me On Social Media. by marshalcarter: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
elders in the House..... cuman talk ooo

(1) (Reply)

.. / Which State In Nigeria Do You Think He Is Travelling To??? Haha / I Dreamt That I Was Disgraced For Having Sex(advice Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.