Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business (66427 Views)

Dangote Group Donates 35 Cars To The Lagos State Government / 4 Best-kept Secrets Of Business Success / You Can Now Get A First Bank Loan To Buy A Car For Your Uber Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by erico2k2(m): 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ajewealth123:
u no well ni fa? I go wound you o

Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
erico2k2:

Why would the investor need a driver ?

So, this is why yu quoted the whole post?

Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by Mophasa(m): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
YModulosGodSon:
If you have a car you'd like to register with Uber and need a trustworthy pilot, do contact pls

Is uber operating in fct abuja
Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by dynamic006(m): 3:29am On Apr 29, 2017
can i meet with anyone who said registered under uber?
Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by MsSantaClaus(f): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2017
erico2k2:

That's my point.i
The major investors should be the drivers .
In London %90 of people own thier taxi or on HP so if u earn N140 k with a driver and yoy cut off the overhead of the driver you can make N200 plus. And you are your own boss.that's going by the assumption the figures put upstairs by OP are anywhere near realistic.u feel me.
The truth of the matter is that most ppl in nigeria who have cars don't want to drive Uber as they have good jobs. Most drivers don't have Cars, so the Partnership is good for both parties.
I have an Uber , I've never driven and can't see myself doing so(not pride) I'd say safety.
Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by MsSantaClaus(f): 9:00am On Apr 29, 2017
Mophasa:

Yes, very well.
Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by MsSantaClaus(f): 9:01am On Apr 29, 2017
dynamic006:
can i meet with anyone who said registered under uber?
I have, What do u want to know?
Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by MsSantaClaus(f): 9:04am On Apr 29, 2017
MrXlim5618:
I am interested in investing in this. Anyone with experience please?

Maybe an already existing uber partner based in abuja?
I am, what do u want to know?
Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by YModulosGodSon: 9:19am On Apr 29, 2017
Mophasa:

Yes boss. Classy and luxurious
Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by medidress: 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
I am also interested in investing. Please how can I get registered?
Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by Jasper14(m): 7:13pm On May 02, 2017
medidress:
I am also interested in investing. Please how can I get registered?

https://www.nairaland.com/3770842/uber-nigeria-partners-turn-car
Check this link for a starter pack if you want to become an Uber partner/driver.
If you are an Uber partner or have a car, looking for an experience Uber driver that can deliver... check my Signature for a good pilot.
Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:42am On May 03, 2017
Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by Donmatlock: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2017
Please, do they still have the loan programme for Uber drivers?
Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by kogifirstson: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2017
Hello please can I use my Honda Accord 2000, for Uber in Lagos?. Thanks
Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by Bruglie(m): 2:04am On Apr 26, 2018
arrestdarrester:
Toyota Yaris is best going by the reviews. Mpg and maintenance remains top considerations here.

So can I get yaris instead of Corolla. This corolla price is too much?

What do u advise?
Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by Bruglie(m): 2:19am On Apr 26, 2018
coretechng1:
Just wondering why hybrid cars dont make this list.

Bro please which car can I get for 1million to 1.2million for Uber. I don't have money. Do u know any hire purchase company that can help with car for installment payment
Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by tundeport(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2018
Please I need car for hire purchase oooooooooo.toyota Corrolla,or any Toyota model or Hyundai makers
Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by montumonami(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
humchrix333:
Nice review.. how using a jeep or an SUV for Uber . What brand should you and your advice ?
won't be economical.... Because of fuel consumption
Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by ari321: 1:27pm On May 17, 2018
Please from what year does uber or taxify accept cars? i want to know and i will also like to know the strong car that can fit for it
Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by syntekelite(m): 9:56am On May 22, 2018
coretechng1:
Just wondering why hybrid cars dont make this list.
i checked most reviews on hybrid and in europe its the main selection for uber,maybe it has to do with road and weather..
Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by syntekelite(m): 10:00am On May 22, 2018
autojosh:
Uber is one business that is worth investing in if you’d like to earn ₦140,000 monthly on a ₦2,000,000 investment. The 2 most important factors to succeed in the business are getting a practical car that is in good working condition.. as well as getting a good and trustworthy driver.

Uber accepts 2005 and above four door cars. However, buying a 2007, 2008 or 2009 model is better so the car can repay itself on time whilst having a life span of 3 to 4 years on the Uber platform before they yank if off.

When choosing the most practical car to use, you have to consider the following factors: Purchase cost, fuel economy, good air conditioner, reliability, maintenance cost, life span, resale value etc..

Despite how lucrative the business is, I noticed several cars have been pulling out of the Uber business due to accidents, reliability issues, fuel consumption especially vehicles with 6 cylinder engines etc.

In order to prevent same mistakes, you may want to stick to the following cars..

Best Cars For Uber Business

Toyota Corolla

This is actually the most preferred.. no wonder most companies use them as official cars. The 1.8 litre 4 cylinder engine gives an average of 30 miles per gallon (mpg). The air conditioner is excellent, sound system is good enough and the car makes your passengers arrive like a boss.

With the Corolla, you’ll get good reliability, reasonable space and excellent resale value.

Estimated Price: Tokunbo – N2.8m.. Nigerian used – N1.8m (2009 model)

Toyota Yaris (Sedan)

This car is small but mighty and arguably the best in the Uber line-up. Its 1.5 litre 4 cylinder engine gives you an amazing average fuel consumption of 32 mpg.. That’s about half the consumption of several 6 cylinder engines. Although, acceleration suffers but still good enough for city trips. It is also reliable and maintenance cost is moderate which all add up to increase your earning potentials.

Don’t be deceived by the small exterior.. it is pretty spacious inside. Thanks to the small engine and short bonnet. The small bonnet and the low belt-line makes you feel like you are sitting up high.

Estimated Price: Tokunbo – N2.5m.. Nigerian used – N1.5m (2008 model)

Honda City

The Honda City is less popular but it goes head-to-head with the Yaris in terms of performance. It is reliable and the 1.5 litre 4 cylinder engine promises average fuel consumption of 32 mpg. There is also a 1.3 litre option if you want to settle for that. The 5th generation Honda City which was produced between 2008 and 2013 is more than enough to get the job done.

The Tokunbo is pretty scarce so you’ll probably settle for a Nigerian used..

Estimated Price: Tokunbo – N2.65m.. Nigerian used – N1.35m (2009 model)

Toyota Avensis

Avensis has various engine options: 1.8, 2.0 and camry’s 2.4 litre engine. But I bet you’re sticking with the 1.8 litre engine because transport business is more about the MPGs. You should be getting an average gas mileage of 27 mpg on your 1.8 litre Avensis which is good enough.

It is undoubtedly strong and reliable.. It is also slightly bigger than the Corolla with more premium feel.

Estimated Price: Tokunbo – N3.1m.. Nigerian used – N1.8m (2008 model)

Yes, Camry didn’t make the list because the 2.4 litre engine will shortchange you on fuel.. You may also want to stay away from the Honda Civic due to window and AC and a few suspension issues.. For Hyundai and Kia, cost of maintenance parts is your number 1 justification for staying away.

I wish you success in your existing or prospective transport business.

Don’t forget to rate, like, and share.

https://autojosh.com/best-cars-for-uber-business/

nice analysis... the probs with the corolla in my opinion is where people can get clean unaccident nigerian use..most sellers nowadays are repackaging sh**t for unsuspecting buyers..anyways nice write up keep up the good work.
Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by oscarlinks: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2018
Please is it true that honda cars are not good for the business as i have a 2008 honda i want to buy for the business but i am confused now
Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by oscarlinks: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2018
Its also said that toyota models are better. Pls drivers in the house advise me. I heard drivers prefer toyota models

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 6:46am On Jun 21, 2018
Limited time offer : Over 60% price slash on www.taxiappguy.com.
Use our promo codes to get the Guide to Uber 2.0 as low as 1,500 Naira. Why go to a lawyer to draft an Agreement for you for 50,000 Naira when you can get our Agreement templates for as low as 1,000 Naira. Use the promo code NAIRALAND

Available resources for protecting your Uber business:

1.Guide to Uber 2.0 : The 2nd edition book for Partners and Drivers who want to learn how to register and make money with Uber. The book contains all you need to know.

2.Partner-Driver rental agreement template : A rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.
This document protects both parties.

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template : A hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer.
This document protects both parties.

4.Guarantor form : A guarantor form to provide your driver with for verifying his/her guarantor.

We can also write a feasibility study particularly tailored to your investment needs.

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.0 book, or any documents you may need for protecting your ride share investments.
Go to our store www.taxiappguy.com
or get it on Whatsapp 08186473185

For Partners only: Do you want to register your car on Uber? Register your Uber account here.
Or chat us up on whatsapp and we will register your Uber account and upload your documents absolutely free of charge (This option is for Lagos Partners only).

Taxi App Guy

Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
To buy the Guide to Uber 2.03 book, or any documents you may need for protecting your ride share investments.
Click here 08186473185

To sign up for Fleet Man by Taxi App Guy and have us manage your vehicle, please click the link or call us here 08186473185

Driver Search by Taxi App Guy.
If you need a driver for your vehicle in Lagos or Abuja; and would like us to get one for you.
We can link you up with a driver in minutes.
We can also verify them for you.
Chat us up on whatsapp.

For Partners only: Do you want to register your car on Uber? Register your Uber account here. We give out 5000 Naira to you for every successful referral that gets to 50 trips.
Or chat us up on whatsapp and we will register your Uber account and upload your documents absolutely free of charge (This option is for Lagos Partners only).

Cheers
Taxi App Guy
[/size]
Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by Konquest: 11:43am On Sep 05, 2018
autojosh:
Uber is one business that is worth investing in if you’d like to earn ₦140,000 monthly on a ₦2,000,000 investment. The 2 most important factors to succeed in the business are getting a practical car that is in good working condition.. as well as getting a good and trustworthy driver.

Uber accepts 2005 and above four door cars. However, buying a 2007, 2008 or 2009 model is better so the car can repay itself on time whilst having a life span of 3 to 4 years on the Uber platform before they yank if off.

When choosing the most practical car to use, you have to consider the following factors: Purchase cost, fuel economy, good air conditioner, reliability, maintenance cost, life span, resale value etc..

Despite how lucrative the business is, I noticed several cars have been pulling out of the Uber business due to accidents, reliability issues, fuel consumption especially vehicles with 6 cylinder engines etc.

In order to prevent same mistakes, you may want to stick to the following cars..

Best Cars For Uber Business

Toyota Corolla

This is actually the most preferred.. no wonder most companies use them as official cars. The 1.8 litre 4 cylinder engine gives an average of 30 miles per gallon (mpg). The air conditioner is excellent, sound system is good enough and the car makes your passengers arrive like a boss.

With the Corolla, you’ll get good reliability, reasonable space and excellent resale value.

Estimated Price: Tokunbo – N2.8m.. Nigerian used – N1.8m (2009 model)

Toyota Yaris (Sedan)

This car is small but mighty and arguably the best in the Uber line-up. Its 1.5 litre 4 cylinder engine gives you an amazing average fuel consumption of 32 mpg.. That’s about half the consumption of several 6 cylinder engines. Although, acceleration suffers but still good enough for city trips. It is also reliable and maintenance cost is moderate which all add up to increase your earning potentials.

Don’t be deceived by the small exterior.. it is pretty spacious inside. Thanks to the small engine and short bonnet. The small bonnet and the low belt-line makes you feel like you are sitting up high.

Estimated Price: Tokunbo – N2.5m.. Nigerian used – N1.5m (2008 model)

Honda City

The Honda City is less popular but it goes head-to-head with the Yaris in terms of performance. It is reliable and the 1.5 litre 4 cylinder engine promises average fuel consumption of 32 mpg. There is also a 1.3 litre option if you want to settle for that. The 5th generation Honda City which was produced between 2008 and 2013 is more than enough to get the job done.

The Tokunbo is pretty scarce so you’ll probably settle for a Nigerian used..

Estimated Price: Tokunbo – N2.65m.. Nigerian used – N1.35m (2009 model)

Toyota Avensis

Avensis has various engine options: 1.8, 2.0 and camry’s 2.4 litre engine. But I bet you’re sticking with the 1.8 litre engine because transport business is more about the MPGs. You should be getting an average gas mileage of 27 mpg on your 1.8 litre Avensis which is good enough.

It is undoubtedly strong and reliable.. It is also slightly bigger than the Corolla with more premium feel.

Estimated Price: Tokunbo – N3.1m.. Nigerian used – N1.8m (2008 model)

Yes, Camry didn’t make the list because the 2.4 litre engine will shortchange you on fuel.. You may also want to stay away from the Honda Civic due to window and AC and a few suspension issues.. For Hyundai and Kia, cost of maintenance parts is your number 1 justification for staying away.

I wish you success in your existing or prospective transport business.

Don’t forget to rate, like, and share.

https://autojosh.com/best-cars-for-uber-business/

Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by Kizzygentle: 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
Please what about Toyota camry 2006 model.
In terms of fuel consumption. And pls how lucrative is it. How much does a driver make as profit weekly after remitting to his partner and buying fuel with Camry 2006 model?
Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by diran18: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
House please is Toyota echo 2005 good for the business
Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by clemils1: 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Anybody interested in my corolla 2009 for uber.. Price is just 1.3 and is in very good condition. Contact me if intersted

Re: 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business by diran18: 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
Contact please
clemils1:
Anybody interested in my corolla 2009 for uber.. Price is just 1.3 and is in very good condition. Contact me if intersted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) / After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike / 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.