Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,400 members, 7,853,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

This Pretty Lady Has A Word For Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Pretty Lady Has A Word For Celebrities (605 Views)

"Stop Working For Celebrities Who Don't Pay You" - S3x Therapist, Jaruma / FG Plans 5-year Jail Term For Celebrities Who Evade Taxes / For Celebrities..plots Of Land @Purple Court Estate Ibeju Lekki.2Million Buy Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Pretty Lady Has A Word For Celebrities by lightblazingnow(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
"I always laugh myself to sleep each time I hear the word celebrity

Who's a celebrity? Are you? I am shakara nature. But that doesn't take my good manners away. I am born needing nothing up till right now yet everyday I cry for those who couldn't eat in the midst of plenty.

I have spent billions of dollars in giving help to the helpless yet unnoticed and you will never know us.

One word for you all. Uplift the original being and don't be ruled by your body"

Re: This Pretty Lady Has A Word For Celebrities by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
I can see the billion on her body,infact its dropping to the ground.She is doing this in order to be a Celebrity.

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Lady Has A Word For Celebrities by lightblazingnow(m): 9:16am On Apr 29, 2017
You may have

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Artist,mario Ese And OAP, Ayo Thompson Are Engaged! / Beyonce’s Twin Pregnancy: See The Newest Sexy Photos / Chidinma Ekile Covers May Edition Of Vibe Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.