Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

Biafrans To Shut Down Nigeria May 30 - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans To Shut Down Nigeria May 30 - Vanguard (2091 Views)

We Won’t ‘Calm Down', Nigeria Must Breathe By David Edremoda / Just In : Two Buses Carrying Biafrans To Umuahia Seized By Nigerian Army / BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Biafrans To Come Back Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans To Shut Down Nigeria May 30 - Vanguard by Igboesika: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sanchez01:

If you are wise, kindly stay indoor. Should IPOB choose to go ahead with the protest, particularly without agreement and approval from the police, then I don't see why it won't be bloody.

As always there would be wailings about Buhari being petitioned before the Hague, but this won't return the unfortunate ones whose lives would be lost.
I am sure u didn't read the topic.
Re: Biafrans To Shut Down Nigeria May 30 - Vanguard by kasheemawo(m): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
paBuhari:
If Dem born buhari, let one biafran soul lose his/her life during the protest.
what did you do to the previous casualties?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans To Shut Down Nigeria May 30 - Vanguard by najoke: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
paBuhari:
If Dem born buhari, let one biafran soul lose his/her life during the protest.
..........hold on, I think I have heard this line before.........The chest beaters...........Biafuros.........na our work o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafrans To Shut Down Nigeria May 30 - Vanguard by Kdott(m): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=Normality post=56005428]

Which indirectly means you support Soldiers shooting at protesters? Unarmed Protesters at that.

Karma knows everyone's address ogbeni. It does not need GPS.[/quote
Men soldiers die n due to military tactics n politics, their real amount of dead casualties are reduced.. Its f**kn common sense men
Dont sweat it bro

1 Like

Re: Biafrans To Shut Down Nigeria May 30 - Vanguard by OlanreJohnson: 7:16am On Apr 29, 2017
Sanchez01:
Two things; they should get approval from the police before 'shutting down' Nigerian, and also avoid roping Kanu into this. Anything short of this would see Buratai at his best.

Did our Afonja mothers get approval from police before prostesting naked when their rice was seized by customs in Ogun? grin grin

Re: Biafrans To Shut Down Nigeria May 30 - Vanguard by Kinematics: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2017
What a misleading title.
They better change the title to Biafran to shut down SE.
Re: Biafrans To Shut Down Nigeria May 30 - Vanguard by BALLOSKI: 6:47am On Sep 30, 2017
Sanchez01:

If you are wise, kindly stay indoor. Should IPOB choose to go ahead with the protest, particularly without agreement and approval from the police, then I don't see why it won't be bloody.

As always there would be wailings about Buhari being petitioned before the Hague, but this won't return the unfortunate ones whose lives would be lost.
we now know who's begging UN . pabuhari and Co disappeared.

They said the shutdown was to take place in May, what month are we? grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Love The Yoruba People / Pictorial Evidence Of How APC Is Cleaning The 16 Years Mess Of PDP / Why is Witchcraft, Juju and Charms illegal still?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.