Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Lewd Jokes! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lewd Jokes! (4319 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lewd Jokes! by woye77: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2010
kindly contribute grin

What is a KISS? - It's an upper PREPARATION for a lower INVASION that will lead to further PENETRATION with fast ACCELERATION that will build next GENERATION.

Why is a penis better than a credit card? - Once spent it recharges itself; it is accepted worldwide; and the wife can use it as much as she wants.

Teacher asks, “Which part of the body goes to heaven first?” Kid replies, “The legs, because every night I see mom’s legs up high and screaming oh God, I’m coming!”

What’s Closest to a Woman’s Period? – Man’s paycheck; it comes once a month and lasts 4 or 5 days. If it doesn't come, man’s bleeped!

Little Girl - Mommy, I just found out that our neighbor's' son has a penis like a peanut! You mean it's small, replies her mom. No, it’s salty, she screams!

Newly Wed - A couple recently married was happy with the whole thing. According to the couple, he is happy with the hole, and she is happy with the thing.

Man and Three Babies - A man is carrying three babies on a train. The lady sitting next to him asks: Are they your babies? Man replies, “No, I work in a condom factory and these are customer complaints.”

Let’s Play Magic - Guy goes up to a girl in a bar and says, “Wanna play magic?” Lady replies, “What is that?” He says, “We go Home, screw, and then you disappear.”

Pussy Cat – Teacher asks pupil, “Why did you bring your cat to school?” Pupil replies, “Because I heard my sister's boyfriend say, “Today I will eat your pussy.”

Don’t Touch – Mom says to daughter, “Didn't I tell you if a stranger touches your breast say DON’T; and if he touches your pussy say STOP?” Daughter replies, “But mom, he touched both, so I told him DON’T STOP!
Re: Lewd Jokes! by krama(m): 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Funny Question That Needs An Urgent Answer / Charitable Visitor / DOWNLOAD COMEDY VIDEO: Emanuella & Mark Angel Comedy – Apollo (episode 120) Mp4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.