Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) (58110 Views)

Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN / Moesha Boduong To CNN Amanpour: Ghanaian Women Depend On Men To Pay Their Bills / Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) by RisingUp: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nice
Re: Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) by Quinn22(f): 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Na the work wey she dey do cool
Akshow:
Must you comment? Where u expecting to read about Buhari's health in a post about Funke Akindele's CNN interview?

God bless ur hustle jare Funke. That girl is an epitome of hustling.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) by adeniyi3971(m): 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
I beg you with whatever you serve please like my poem to keep me in the competition using the link below
https://m.facebook.com/masterpenbooks/photos/a.637225919704027.1073741827.63695890639739type=3&_rdr#1325804317512847
Re: Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) by toprealman: 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
BigBelleControl:
Good for for Funke.

But I can do better job with that interior and upholstery. It's a wack job.
She probably likes it like that oga.
Re: Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) by Basic123: 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
daveP:
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Still wondering how this would revive the health of Bubu in one of those secret Aso rock villa rooms devoid of a.c.
o boy,your line of thinking is faulty ooo.Trying to associate funke interview with buhari health.Just say you want "likes" and people like you will dash you some.
Re: Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) by blaquebelle: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Am i d only one who doesn't like that chair?? It's kinda hideous.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) by 0955eb027(m): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
DollarAngel:
I thought JJC was a musician, ever since he hit the jackpot of marrying a millionaire ( Funke Akindele) he has resorted to been a Personal Assistant to her, no singles or Album from him since then. Lucky him this Baba Ijebu doesn't always pays always grin
Can't remember tge last time he dropped a single, even before he got married to Funke
JJC has got nothing more to offer in the music industry.
Re: Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) by tekobor(m): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
KaBabs1:
Is that sofa Versace? undecided
Yes, from Italy. cool
KaBabs1:
Is that sofa Versace? undecided
Yes, from Italy.
Re: Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) by figure007(m): 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
BigBelleControl:
Good for for Funke.

auhnnauhnn... Why ar u so mean ... That's what they wanted and they got it at least her diary clips got better interiors so that doesn't mean she doesn't know decorations ...
Re: Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) by DjSwaga(m): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
Obviously dey rush d set up

Doesnt look like a well planned set up tho

BigBelleControl:
Good for for Funke.

Re: Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) by Repairnigeria(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
money or no money make there marriage last
Re: Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) by CHARLOE(m): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
adetoroamos:
dat jjc just enjoying Funke fame
Jjc has been famous b4 funke started acting. He discovered dbanj n don jazzy for ur info
Re: Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) by Mikeiron78(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
Even the most influential person in the United States does not have the privilege of CNN reporter coming to his or her residence for interview. CNN interviewing her for what? Someone posted that because he or she knew the fools on here would believe that. Fool fooling fools,lol

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
who follow me see this resemblance? Jenifer and cookie lion of empire

Re: Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) by Heeyhun(f): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
blaquebelle:
Am i d only one who doesn't like that chair?? It's kinda hideous.

You are not alone
Re: Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
kowema:
Wia are the interviewers na?.
I see only the interviewee with lots pictures branded CNN interview
I dey find CNN logo sef, no see.
Re: Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) by drey69(m): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Richard Quest is in Nigeria, maybe he's gonna show up
kowema:
Wia are the interviewers na?.
I see only the interviewee with lots pictures branded CNN interview
Re: Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) by Duru009(m): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
An afonja is succeeding where are all the IPOB!!!!
Re: Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) by AjiChris(f): 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
So what's d outcome of going 2 her house when she didnt address d issue on ground[parting ways mata]
Re: Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) by soulfood(m): 2:35am On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) by Klare(f): 9:47am On Apr 29, 2017
Hummmmmmmmmmm
Re: Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 29, 2017
naturefellow:
I dey find CNN logo sef, no see.

Even me sef , I no see any thing to indicate its from CNN. undecided
And the cameras look kinda old undecided

Nigerians artists with mouth sad

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
we are waiting for your battered face... tongue
Re: Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) by 400billionman: 10:50am On May 01, 2017
BigBelleControl:
Good for for Funke.

The interior looks hilarious...

Everyone wants to copy Emoney interior.

Childish colours..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) / Lizzy Anjorin Exposes Omoba Adeleke For Calling Her A Prostitute - Pictures / Joy Ezenobie Dies: Video Vixen In Davido's Song, Dodo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.