Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

At Last.. AIRTEL Caught In The Act - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / At Last.. AIRTEL Caught In The Act (4539 Views)

The Five Whatsapp Warnings Every User Needs To Act On Right Now / "Do Antivirus Apps Act As Spyware?" / Glo 200% (x4) Data Bonus Offer - Get 3.2gb For N500, 24gb For N3000 I How To Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last.. AIRTEL Caught In The Act by iamxolomon(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
Just take a good look at this screenshot, I made A call this after from my Airtel line to another Airtel, but the calling rate was shocking. Onnet call for that matter. 2sec=1# Lobatan

Re: At Last.. AIRTEL Caught In The Act by Bhadmus77(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
grin
Re: At Last.. AIRTEL Caught In The Act by ndibeemma(m): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Jesu shocked so N30 per minute...choii

5 Likes

Re: At Last.. AIRTEL Caught In The Act by Osasnidas(m): 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
hmmm.. dis only happens to me.. if am using a bonus credit... airtel is stil reliable and there c.care will hear insults if this happens to my main airtime balance

1 Like

Re: At Last.. AIRTEL Caught In The Act by BrownShawty(f): 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Wow shocked
Re: At Last.. AIRTEL Caught In The Act by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
From the screen shot, I assumed that your tariff plan differs from other plans. Probably you're on those awuf plan
Re: At Last.. AIRTEL Caught In The Act by DesChyko: 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
Is it not that useless recharge other than *126* ??
Re: At Last.. AIRTEL Caught In The Act by iamxolomon(m): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:
From the screen shot, I assumed that your tariff plan differs from other plans. Probably you're on those awuf plan
i never change my tariff plan since I bought the SIM, they do give all those killing bonus tho(give and take bonuses). Mtchwww nonsense Airtel sha

1 Like

Re: At Last.. AIRTEL Caught In The Act by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
iamxolomon:
i never change my tariff plan since I bought the SIM, they do give all those killing bonus tho(give and take bonuses). Mtchwww nonsense Airtel sha
You were migrated to another plan unknown to you

2 Likes

Re: At Last.. AIRTEL Caught In The Act by khaynoni(m): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Exactly! the op should try to migrate to smart trybe by dialing *312#. s/he will thank me later.
Re: At Last.. AIRTEL Caught In The Act by iliyande(m): 8:02am On Apr 29, 2017
They migrate customers anyhow
Re: At Last.. AIRTEL Caught In The Act by ITbomb(m): 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
Guy avoid any 3x bonus like fire especially *555 stuff

Migrate to Smart Trybe and enjoy extra better stuff.
Cheap Night browsing
Calls at N6 to all network
Cheap weekly data plan etc

Click here learn more about Airtel Smart Trybe
Re: At Last.. AIRTEL Caught In The Act by jbgold123: 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
Airtel is a big scamn i tot am tot am the only one it happens to me today too .they even zap my data of 1gb i bought on wednesday can you imagine
Re: At Last.. AIRTEL Caught In The Act by Wireproductivit(m): 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Airtel is one the best network.. you are on Airtel smart connect2. 0 and you are enjoying 800% bonus on every recharge... . Kindly note your billing will be high also n u can call ccare to confirm the info
Re: At Last.. AIRTEL Caught In The Act by OnowuOra(m): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
But OP........ Who is ''Oluwadamilola''
Re: At Last.. AIRTEL Caught In The Act by jboixxx: 4:12am On Apr 30, 2017
asuustrike2009:

. The OP was never migrated to that plan as the plan is strictly available to new lines (no 'migration to' codes). What were you expecting when you load a N100 and you're given N800? Expecting the NO.11/sec? Maybe the call he made was even to F&F as they charge as high as N0.66k on that plan while MTN charges N0.60 on similar plan.
Come to think of it, he's making calls and browsing with free money, not his money na.

1 Like

Re: At Last.. AIRTEL Caught In The Act by iamxolomon(m): 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
OnowuOra:
i was actually waiting for you to ask...watin be your own? Shey that one relate to the Airtel we're talking bout ni? Hia

1 Like

Re: At Last.. AIRTEL Caught In The Act by nNEOo(m): 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
OnowuOra:

More like op WHICH OLUWADAMILOLA be that angry
Re: At Last.. AIRTEL Caught In The Act by iamxolomon(m): 1:28am On May 01, 2017
nNEOo:

More like op WHICH OLUWADAMILOLA be that angry
Na your own now
Re: At Last.. AIRTEL Caught In The Act by nNEOo(m): 7:37am On May 01, 2017
iamxolomon:
Na your own now

No not quite, I have for long moved on from dates.

(1) (Reply)

The New Infinix Hot Goes On Sale - N12,900! / Infinix Hot 6 Pro Unboxing Pictures #full Package / Why Are JUMIA Products Overpriced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.