Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,963 members, 7,814,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. (4484 Views)

Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes / Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile / MTN Monthly Data Is Fake! Stop Using It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 10, 2017
I recharged with ₦1000 to subscribe for the glo 3.2g monthly data subscription and dial *777# which is the code that is use before a subscriber of it network can enjoy the service.But lo and behold,it was 1.6b that I received.I had no choice but to manage it since I have already bought and loaded the recharge card.Lesson learnt.

1 Like

Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 10, 2017
I don't understand the last picture please explain
Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by divinehand2003(m): 5:32pm On May 10, 2017
Recession thingzzz
Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 10, 2017
Whizpeter:
Op... Did you just come down from the mountain.. Glo slashed their data over a week ago...
They didn't slash it rather set some terms and conditions. If u meet them u will still b given d normal data.

1 Like

Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by omoadeleye(m): 6:48pm On May 10, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Why are you not understanding?
Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by epospiky(m): 6:59pm On May 10, 2017
asuustrike2009:

I'm sure the last pic is from his previous subscription before the present one.

3 Likes

Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 10, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Ighoga898:

They didn't slash it rather set some terms and conditions. If u meet them u will still b given d normal data.
Whizpeter:
Op... Did you just come down from the mountain.. Glo slashed their data over a week ago...

The last screenshot was the previous,April, month I subscribed before this present,May, one which is now 1.6g.
Meanwhile I want to inform you guys that they have just restored my 3.2g back.Pics.

1 Like

Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 10, 2017
epospiky:

I'm sure the last pic is from his previous subscription before the present one.
You are right.It was April.
Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by Faculty14(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2017
comshots:

The last screenshot was the previous,April, month I subscribed before this present,May, one which is now 1.6g.
Meanwhile I want to inform you guys that they have just restored my 3.2g back.Pics.
how did you go about it??what did you do
Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 10, 2017
Faculty14:
Nothing o.I just checked it few minutes ago I saw that it has been restored.Thanks guys.
Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 10, 2017
comshots:

Do u have any idea as to why they restored it back to u.
Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 10, 2017
Ighoga898:

Nop.
Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by NnamdiN: 7:50pm On May 10, 2017
100 percent bonus. They give you half as the normal data and the other half as bonus. Which is stupeed anyway.

1 Like

Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by Chocho4real(m): 8:05pm On May 10, 2017
Are you sure its now bk to normal? I mean 3.2gb for 1k?
Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by chymer(m): 8:49pm On May 10, 2017
I went to Go office to find out why they slash their data and I was told that the NCC directives on data increase have taking effect.

My problem is when government is encouraging business to increase prices of services, claiming that its fighting against monopoly.

It has happened with DSTV

2 Likes

Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by wristbangle: 8:55pm On May 10, 2017
For how long should we explain that the subscription rate remains the same if you meet their terms and conditions.

If you subscribe within the stipulated period, u will get your remaining data bundle after 30mins.

1 Like

Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by Sheuns(m): 9:18pm On May 10, 2017
I renewed my sub today and I got the 1.6GB bonus making it 3.2GB. as long as u subscribe b4 or three days after ur current sub, you'll get the same old rate u were getting, but now just as bonus.

1 Like

Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 10, 2017
Ighoga898:

bro, glo did not actually slash their data, the rule is you most sub before your current data expires or sub 3 days after your current data expires.

they will give you 1.6 , then 20 to 30 minutes time.. they'll give you the remaining

1 Like

Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by inscreAF: 9:58pm On May 10, 2017
Ighoga898:

Its the same thing with slashing, don't use unnecessary symantics to justify their ineffectiveness.
Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by inscreAF: 9:59pm On May 10, 2017
already threw away my glo. back to mtn.
Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 10, 2017
wristbangle:
For how long should we explain that the subscription rate remains the same if you meet their terms and conditions.

If you subscribe within the stipulated period, u will get your remaining data bundle after 30mins.
What terms?
Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by KCode: 11:34pm On May 10, 2017
inscreAF:

Its the same thing with slashing, don't use unnecessary symantics to justify their ineffectiveness.
Your comment cracks me up. You're probably right!
Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by Nobody: 12:28am On May 11, 2017
inscreAF:

u re d one whose ineffectiveness in understanding is toiling with.
Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by Birniwa(m): 12:35am On May 11, 2017
Glo still offers 3.2GB for 1k, all you've to do to get this is to make sure you re-subscribe before your existing plan expires or at most 3 days after it expires.

If you fail to renew your plan conforming to the above conditions, you'll get half of whatever plan you're buying from them.
Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by wristbangle: 5:25am On May 11, 2017
comshots:
What terms?
inscreAF:
already threw away my glo. back to mtn.
When you renew your subscription before the expired date or within 3days grace period after the expired date, you are entitle to 100% data bundle.

After the 3days grace period, if you subscribe, you will only get 50% data bundle as currently appearing on *777#

Also, when you renew your subscription within their terms, you will first get 50% bundle and after 30mins, u will get the remaining 50% data bundle

Hope u understand?
Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by jericco1(m): 6:26am On May 11, 2017
You get mind
Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by Nobody: 7:42am On May 11, 2017
wristbangle:

When you renew your subscription before the expired date or within 3days grace period after the expired date, you are entitle to 100% data bundle.

After the 3days grace period, if you subscribe, you will only get 50% data bundle as currently appearing on *777#

Also, when you renew your subscription within their terms, you will first get 50% bundle and after 30mins, u will get the remaining 50% data bundle

Hope u understand?
I got my bonus I.e 3.2b instantly on my first subscription.
Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by inscreAF: 8:28am On May 11, 2017
Ighoga898:
u re d one whose ineffectiveness in understanding is toiling with.
You're just grasping at straws in a flimsy attempt to win an argument.
Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 11, 2017
inscreAF:

You're just grasping at straws in a flimsy attempt to win an argument.
U mean the baseless argument u started. FYI I have just been given 3.2GB for N1000

Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by DAMEFIZZY(f): 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
comshots:
I got my bonus I.e 3.2b instantly on my first subscription.
How did you do this?
Re: Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. by kasley44(m): 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
Faculty14:
They still give 3.2g. They will first tell u about the normal 1.6g which you paid for and later send you a msg telling you that you hv been given extra 1.6g which iz the bonus making it 3.2g

(1) (Reply)

How To Configure Airtel Wap/gprs Internet On Tecno Trinity Phone / My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! / Tecno Camon Cx Vs Infinix S2 Pro - Antutu, Gaming, Ram Management And Speed Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.