Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina (27678 Views)

Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / The Best Gift You Can Give Nigerians Is To Resign-femi Fani-kayode Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by Yorubasgreat(f): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
madridguy:
Human beings are fragile, weak, and prone to illness. We all get sick at one time or another, some more seriously than others.

Oh Allah! The Sustainer of Mankind! Remove the illness, cure the disease. You are the One Who cures. There is no cure except Your cure. Grant Sai Baba a cure that leaves no illness.

Or you could pray that Allah be swift in taking his son away that we other sons may be able to buy Garri in peace without the interference of herdsmen...ask Soyinka if he was able to swallow his Ewedu in peace today..

Buhari, Abacha is calling you.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
madridguy:
Long time guy grin where have you been?

undecided like you no no say recession they lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by Nukilia: 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
I am beginning to see a spiritual dimension to PMBs failing health.

Aside old age, I suspect a spiritual siege on the old man... cry

The evil spirits are sucking his blood, he is looking for medical solutions.

This is not ordinary!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by Franzinni: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
time is the great leveler... Time will level this one eventually...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by Hardeysolution(m): 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
Good health sir.. ..
Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by Omeokachie: 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Abacha and Yar Adua never resigned...or did they?

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by Acetyl(m): 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
Death
Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by Onedibe1: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lolx..no 1 x asking him to resign,he wl most probably die on dat sit if he doesn't resign..D sit of d presidency z too heavy n hot for a sick old man..
Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by littlewonders: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
madridguy:
Human beings are fragile, weak, and prone to illness. We all get sick at one time or another, some more seriously than others.

Oh Allah! The Sustainer of Mankind! Remove the illness, cure the disease. You are the One Who cures. There is no cure except Your cure. Grant Sai Baba a cure that leaves no illness.

What are you saying?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by Splashme: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nurrudeentunji:
You are sick and you don't want to resign..we will watch your burial on tv don't worry.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by abels(m): 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
LET HIM REMAIN THERE NA, NOBODY IS FORCING HIM WE ARE ONLY SUGGESTING HE RESIGNS.. IF HE TINKS HE CAN CONTINUE Y NOT, WE ONLY WISH HIM GOODLUCK

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by Johnrake69: 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
PMB should Strike a Power Deal with PYO.

Both would resign but PMB would go first

Then

picks a VP for PYO

PYO would also resign for PMB's chosen Vice to take over the reins of leadership while he (PMB) runs the Presidency by proxy.

PYO then gets his slot to also pick his successor and runs things by proxy

No victor, no vanquish

Win-Win Calculation

Please why exactly should the vibrant vice president resign?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by efe0(m): 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
his not gonna resign abi?....i think u can still see him now? before 2018 na only head u go dey see
Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by LordVoldemort(m): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nurrudeentunji:
You are sick and you don't want to resign..we will watch your burial on tv don't worry.

Do you resign from work everytime your stupid ass is sick.

Some of you have brains but you just keep it idle
Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by chronique(m): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
15m idiots out of 180m Nigerians voted him in. I hope Nigerians will learn how not to leave their country in the hands of 15m people who can't think properly, in 2019.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by Nukilia: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
Onedibe1:
Lolx..no 1 x asking him to resign,he wl most probably die on dat sit if he doesn't resign..D sit of d presidency z too heavy n hot for a sick old man..

Let PMB appease the spirits and request for a reversal of attack, then he'll watch his enemies die in droves. grin
Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by Odingo1: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
Buhari must die,[/b]he have shaded alot of innocent blood[b] cry cry cry,he will surely die because karma is real,his sickness will continue to multiply on daily basis,[/b]a wicked soul shall never know peace[b] tongue
Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by emmanuel2k11(m): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
This kind of reasoning is exactly what is holding this country back. What happened to our constitution even if we have all lost our conscience
TheTrueSeeker:
PMB should Strike a Power Deal with PYO.

Both would resign but PMB would go first

Then

picks a VP for PYO

PYO would also resign for PMB's chosen Vice to take over the reins of leadership while he (PMB) runs the Presidency by proxy.

PYO then gets his slot to also pick his successor and runs things by proxy

No victor, no vanquish

Win-Win Calculation

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by femi4: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
madridguy:

Park well....Is this how you fall sick and never recover for over four months

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by okoliexpress: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
things may be hard but lets tell ourselves the truth you will not fight as hard as pmb did to get something only to resign because of ill health.... i think sometimes we maybe giving unnecessary people too much credit.... yes to the existence of a cabal but i dont think they are 100% the reason pmb still remains..
Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by tunchi014(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
madridguy:

... A cure, oh allah dat will not hav him missing juma't IJN.
Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by bedspread: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
FEMI IF BUHARI DOES NOT RESIGN THEN WE WILL RESIGN HIM
Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by Jabioro: 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
How comes it becomes news. I have said it and I would repeat it His DECISION as @ now, Mr President decision concerning his health status can make or break him.. Nothing would happen.. I wish him best of luck..
Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Femi has started drinking again
Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by TheTrueSeeker: 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Johnrake69:

Please why exactly should the vibrant vice president resign?

Becos that's the only calculation our politicians understand; Their personal interest supersede all and that's why is called a power game...!!!
Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by tony9ny(m): 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Because you have immunity those not means you should engage in impunity
Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by goldedprince: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
he will never resign, he will never die. he must live to make 1$=N1000.
after that he can resign
Re: President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina by egokudiowomoney: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Yorubasgreat:

Or you could pray that Allah be swift in taking his son away that we other sons may be able to buy Garrison in peace without the interference of herdsmen...ask Soyinka if he was able to swallow his Ewedu in peace today..

Buhari, Abacha is calling you.
who knows whether you are the one that will answer Abacha calls first

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal / Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me / Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.