Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me (27662 Views)

Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces / Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street / See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by lalasticlala(m): 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
Activist, Tosin Adeniji @callmerahila has called out Omoyele Sowore for allegedly applying a grant in her name without informing her.

Read her tweets below:

@YeleSowore It's sad that you of all people could take advantage of my predicament. I went to prison last year November over #EndSARS but you decided to apply for a grant in my name without informing me, before, during, and after the application was made.

Not even my consent, yet we live under the same roof.

Fast forward to January, I found out that a grant was applied for in my name but since you @YeleSowore was in detention I had to ask your lawyer @TopeAkinyod because I found out that he was the lawyer involved in the process.

He admitted they you both applied for a grant in my name but you didn't tell me because he feels you want to make it a surprise and that he doesn't know the current status that I should find out from you @yelesowore.

Since @topeakinyode said it was meant to be a surprise, I waited this long hoping you will inform me but you didn't. I decided to take the bold step yesterday by demanding my grant funds from you.

First, you admitted that a grant was applied for in my name through Late Innocent Chukwuma but you are not sure he submitted the application till his death. You also raised concerns that it is possible that Late Innocent submitted the application and someone went behind your back to get the funds. This sounds absolutely unbelievable, especially coming from a man of your kind who would cross seven seas to unravel a mystery.

Also, you said to me that the reason I wasn't informed was that you wanted @topeakinyode to open a human rights office in Abuja with the funds but Tope revealed to me in our conversation this morning that there was a separate application for that purpose.

When I insisted that I must get my funds from you, you then said it wasn't you that applied but @topeakinyode did. I reached out to @topeakinyode immediately and he said he wrote a concept paper for a grant in my name on YOUR INSTRUCTIONS (To which I have evidences)

When I further insisted on getting my grant from you, you and Tope connived to reverse your words and denied out rightly that no grant was ever applied for in my name (whereas I have evidence of Tope admitting to it many time before this plotted denial).

I really feel oppressed and sad that after giving my commitment to serve in your movement for years to fight a system of oppression, the same you is this person dishing out all this oppression and lies just to get away with it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/callmerahila/status/1381967735312117765

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by NwaAmaikpe: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
shocked

Now this is my summary.

Yele apparently wanted to inform her of the grant he had taken out in her name but she was in detention.
She learnt about it but could not ascertain it's progress because Yele was in detention.

So she rather confirmed the story from Yele's lawyer but still could not confront Yele face to face on it when he got out of detention even though they lived under the same roof.

Now my multi-million questions are these?

1.) Is cohabitating part of their Revolution now struggle?

If yes,

2). Is there even a remote possibility that Yele has slotted either his floppy disc or hard disk into her P. Drive during the time they lived under the same roof?

If yes,

3). Is it moral to mix business with pleasure and can someone who does be trusted enough to become President of a country as confused as Nigeria?

If no,

Which is a worse fraud? A). Shagging someone whom you should mentor or B). Scamming her of a grant obtained in her name?

If A,

Did she enjoy it?

If B,

Was she ever expecting the grant in the first place?

If the answer to both questions are NO.

Then you'd not only realize that she is a confused greedy soul but also that one of the most unproductive thing to do is to be bothered over the true story behind the accusations of two jailbirds whose only motive in life is to disguise the true intent of their activism when in reality their only drive is the insatiable greed in their belly for self aggrandizement.

I've never trusted Yele's intent or sincerity of purpose just like I don't trust the lady's exploitation claims too.
A woman by default thrives by making herself appear the underdog when in fact she is the predator.

VERDICT.

These two are not freedom fighters, they are simply refined egunje hunters and I pity any one who is deluded enough to take them seriously.

305 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by PrinceOfLagos: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
And he wants to be president

Sowore is a Yahoo Yahoo boy

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by omonnakoda: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
see entitlement

MY FUND

MY GRANT

14 Likes

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Beremx(f): 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sowore 2 :Kogi Deputy Governor 2

X or over 2.5
Odds: 10.24
Stakes: 1000 naira

The game is getting interesting

25 Likes

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by forplea: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sowore the presidential candidate

15 Likes

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by QuickStandard: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
grin
Man must chop!!!

Tired of irregular power supplies?
At Quick Standard Solutions we make sure your 24/7 Electricity is guaranteed.

Call Quick Standard solutions today or visit out website www.qssolutions.com.ng for more inquiries

You can also sell your used or condemned inverter batteries to us at a very good price.

We pick up from any location within Nigeria.

Contact is below this post on our signature
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Sakamaje: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
Not surprised. Sowore has always been a career activist. A grown man who sees protesting as a full-time job. It is now clearer why he is always so motivated to protest, and to go prison dey always hungry am; na to cash out grants from gullible donors. E fit don collect grant on-top those two unfortunate guys that were recently embarrassed in Kogi.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by TGM2015: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
We know him but some people know him better as shown in the attached.

That Kogi Deputy Governor actually knows him quite well but this Tosin is just starting to know the real him.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sowore dey cash out in the name of "activism" know this and know peace cool

36 Likes

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Obinnau(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
Another thief that wants to move to aso rock.
Sowore is a political 419

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
Na d matter we de settle for twitter since today but e no gree get head. Maybe Nairaland go do the final settlement.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by thorpido(m): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
More money,more problems.
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by egemgeo(m): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
it was applied...how was the funds collected...no be transfer....abi
grants na cash at hand again...wont they need her to get the money
when its paid
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
lalasticlala:
Activist, Tosin Adeniji @callmerahila has called out Omoyele Sowore for allegedly applying a grant in her name without informing her.

Read her tweets below:

https://mobile.twitter.com/callmerahila/status/1381967735312117765
And he wants to rule us?

1 Like

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by ArmaniUhuru: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.
Sowore is fraud.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
Someone once told me, you will only know how corrupt and wicked you are when you've truly tasted power

13 Likes

NKan be
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by ifymadu: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
I never trusted that Sowore guy for one day. That was has Buhari and APC used him to blackmail Jonathan out of office...

11 Likes

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by ecolime(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
Stomach activists

12 Likes

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
Most of these guys dont have any substance. They only excel when it's time to call out Buhari, GEJ and co. The obvious things.

19 Likes

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ole lefri body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
smiley
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Nbotee(m): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
Scammer

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by sematec(m): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
Gbegiri people!
They must always betray one another in public
Afonjaitus Melitus

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by tishbite41(m): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
G
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Commotfornigeri: 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
lol

Sowore has been getting unlimited bankrolling through grants, and people think he is selfless... lol grin grin grin

Las las, ole ni everybody.

15 Likes

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by techmo(m): 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
cool

Cashivist

All the international donors funding protest and unrest in poorer countries I wonder what they hope to gain

14 Likes

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by careytommy37(m): 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Can anything good be connected to sowore?

3 Likes

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by GeneralPula: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Fake activist everywhere..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike’s Camp Fumes, Warns PDP As Atiku Picks Okowa Running Mate / Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East / FG Raises Alarm Over Dwindling Electricity Supply, Power Plants Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.